Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine In Lagos With P-square (pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine In Lagos With P-square (pic) (1376 Views)

Adaora Ukoh Unveils The Face Of Her Baby Boy, Jermaine - Photo / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine In Lagos With P-square (pic) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
P-Square are without a doubt Nigeria’s number one group and have grown stronger over the years. The group which is synonymous for their massive collaborations with international acts are presently host to Jermaine Jackson in Lagos where they are set to work together on a track for their 6th album. Peter Okoye shared the above photo with this caption; “He said it and he’s finally here …. #6thalbum #squareville work in progress.. Wait for it. Cc @jermjackson5″ “As a child this seemed like earth to Pluto dreams but alas, here we are working together… Keep your dream alive… P-Square have worked with international acts such as Akon and Rick Ross.

Re: Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine In Lagos With P-square (pic) by lanrefront1(m): 10:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
They really where crazy and inspired by Michael Jackson/Jacksons from the very start. Its somethings that is so obvious from their music.

So the 6th Album is already coming along. I guess all this noise about all the commotion that has befallen the Okoyes seems to be really "much ado about nothing".

I guess the need to continue making doe and remaining relevant overides all their stupidities at the end of the day.
Re: Michael Jackson’s Brother Jermaine In Lagos With P-square (pic) by Zehner(f): 10:44pm On Jul 20, 2014
Huh! Abeg is that a "dude" or a "duderess" Are u seeing what I am seeing? embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

nil / Man Gives Out 13-year-old Daughter In Marriage To Man Who Raped Her / Rapper M.I Abaga In A Face Off With Quilox Night Club Manager....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.