Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Be More Strong On Bed - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Be More Strong On Bed (796 Views)

Please Answer This: Are You Sure You Can Perform On Bed? / Pls Help Am Having Weak erec*tion on bed / Poor Performance On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be More Strong On Bed by Adesola85: 11:36pm On Jul 20, 2014
many married couple and young pple complain today why they ejaculate less than 3mints of sex and also why they can't go more than one round. Many drugs and prescription have been used without any improvement for many pple. Since you all know me for finding solution to pple's problems using herbal medicine and also u know I like making my solution simple and straight forward. The simple solution to the above problem can be found in Aloe vera. Aloe vera is one of the herbal that is rich in nutrient and usefulness.
So therefore go to were u can find the aloe vera, use the knife to bring out the fruit juice inside and add the hot water with the fruit juice and take it before break fast in the morning and after dinner at night. Although u can take it raw but its very bitter and also not easy to swallow. So use the first method if u can't take it raw. Practice this for seven days and prove us right. I wish you best of luck and improvement in ur sexual life.
Thanks
Adesola.

2 Likes

Re: Be More Strong On Bed by dnawah(m): 8:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Tested and trustedgrin

(1) (Reply)

Oh Lord Save Me From The Mosquitoes Of Magodo GRA / Health Info As Simple As Abc-Ectopic Pregnancy: The World's Most Dangerous Baby / 8 Really Weird Things To Know About Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.