Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) (19236 Views)

Aregbesola Commissions The Kings University Ode-Omu / Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / 2014 Nigerian Communications Commissions (NCC) Essay Competition For Nigerian St (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by bbello28(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
diarisgod: E dey pain you? It may interest you to know that I have been staying in Osun state for about 4 years now, so i know whats up. You people should goan look for somebody qualified and reputable to run your state. The top two aspirants; One is not better than the other. MTSHEEWWW
maybe u shld tell ur dad 2 contest undecided lol... Ppl nd bad belle sha
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2014
dejt4u: 24th hour campaign strategy. the guy is so desperate ooo
Then it means u knw almost nfn about osun.....
dis man has bn do in it right from 2010... so wtf do u mean?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by RAO1(m): 7:59am On Jul 22, 2014
Stone123: All people of goodwill in Osun should join hands to vote out a fundamentalist called Rauf come August 9th! Let's restore the dignity of Osun and humanity! Vote out Rauf!!
vote in out Abi? n vote for a better candidate... Abi?
may God open ur brain
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 22, 2014
I don't know what u pple r saying.. but me o
. I have seen nothng bad dat he has done religion-wise.
someone attends church.. mosque.. does traditional rites..... what else do u want?...
if he s doing one... u wl stl b d ones to complain....
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by dejt4u(m): 8:25am On Jul 22, 2014
DrHesjay: [s]Then it means u knw almost nfn about osun.....
dis man has bn do in it right from 2010...[/s] so wtf am i saying?
really??
So i dnt knw anything 'bout my state again abi.. The state i bin livin since i ws born..park well man
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by chessguru(m): 8:30am On Jul 22, 2014
obiosaks: bold tie n flyin shirts,mayb him get de driver work as APC card carryin member
i beg wetin be bold tie??
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by yetunsbay(m): 8:57am On Jul 22, 2014
DatechMan: @Stone, you really deserve that nick.
Why would you call him a fundamentalist?Well, if you really want to win my vote, you really have to do better than ranting nonsense against him.
I hope you are not from PDP. I'd rather vote for Fresh Party than vote for PDP.

Now to the main point. The T fare for the buses is #20 per drop. It is not free as one would expect. Also someone pointed out that the school uniform goes for #1950.
Critically speaking, I expect him to do better. I know the government cannot give everything free but it can be more subsidized. The T fare should not be more than #10 and the uniform should be less than #1500.
Anyways, Aregbesola is trying and let's not hate him based on unjustifiable grounds
One Love Nigeria
tnxs my brother fr oda mother dats d point I do make wif Aregbe-antagonists.........thou d man has his flaws in some aspects bt I can say he tried his best.........so he nids a chance more
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by yetunsbay(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2014
simpleseyi:

And vote for who? A murderer called Omisore? I think you should be arrested for aiding and abetting a murderer.
I tell u wif wot he wrote he has committed treason
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by otunba5050(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2014
Ogbeni ride on,u're d one
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by rowon(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Dexema and shadrach 77,I don't understand what people term as religious bigotry;is it by practicing ur religion according to d dictate of ur religion.just becos rauf is a governor ,he shd renounce his religion.The two dominant religion has brought this country to this sorry state, while the supposedly bad religion "African religion" are watching arm akimbo.9ga, let see oursef as one n respect each other religion n ethnicity.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by carzim(m): 12:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why cant we appreciate govt that are performing, be it election or not he has bought it for osun people win or loss it cant be taken back.
why cant we vote developing campaign or than destructive one like
[/code][code]
impeachment of opposition party gov in the name corruption where as
no one is been sack for $20b missing except the that notify us
no one is been sack for #10b on trip within 2yrs except to nominate her for high position
no one is been sack for fraudulent and murdered employment execises
no one is been sack for looting pension fund of #23b except to grant bail with just #750k
and where ex-convict is nominated for election, ex-convict wife given chairmanship of govt agent upon billions looted by husband
presidential pardon to murderer in the name of politics, case withdrawn to nations looter in the name of politics. All I've to say is to vote wisely
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by carzim(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why cant we appreciate govt that are performing, be it election or not he has bought it for osun people win or loss it cant be taken back.
why cant we vote developing campaign or than destructive one like
[/code][code]
impeachment of opposition party gov in the name corruption where as
no one is been sack for $20b missing except the one that notify us
no one is been sack for #10b on trip within 2yrs except to nominate her for high position
no one is been sack for fraudulent and murdered employment execises except to keep mute
no one is been sack for looting pension fund of #23b except to grant bail with just #750k
and where ex-convict is nominated for election, ex-convict wife given chairmanship of govt agent upon billions looted by husband
presidential pardon to murderer in the name of politics, case withdrawn to nations looter in the name of politics. All I've to say is to vote wisely
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by austine4real(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
afta 2years, those buses will developed fauts
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by JackDaniels1: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
@Klem28@Ohaneze1@diaisgod@Rexyl@dejt4u ;Yes i group you together cos i can evaluate your reasoning.

If you have been staying in Osun from the inception of Aregbe Governance,I strongly believe you will not be an Armchair critic that you are.
Road constructions has been on for a while not @ the tail end as you claim.
What do you have to say to some completed road networks in almost all the local Government in the State including Area Office Modakeke?
We shouls not allow ppl like @Ohaneze1 who knows nothing about our State to come here and be sanctimonous about our dear state.

Lets even start:How many of you guys has PVC from the state?This is only power you have to put the right person there
Please note,we don't want people that their hands had already been soaked with BLOOD to bring a course to the State Governance.

Please vote WISELY AUGUST 9 IS ALREADY HERE.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by mapet: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rexyl: I wonder why Ogbeni is overwhelmed with massive road construction at the tale end of his tenure. Hardly you won't see construction works going on at popular areas throughout Osogbo town and other major cities around. What surprised me during my brief journey through Osun State is massive construction with lots of partitions which should question the sincerity of having the projects completed. You see machines and men at work at different intervals and roads may not join together within some Months. Some of those constructions may not be completed within the next 4 years if truly the roads are to be linkedt.

Am neither saying Ogbeni is not working nor criticising him, but some of the projects I saw over their are what I could call 11th hour projects. He should have completed most of the projects earlier.

1. You are laying false information in ignorance. Just because you visited Osun at a time close to election does not translate that these project just started close to election.
2. Secondly you just layed out your ignorance with your analysis of the technical aspects. Which road construction is done starting from a point and just going on straight ahead? Do you by any chance know stuffs called surveys, alignment, water crossing etc.
3. Nutshell, your facts are erroneous and false
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by fanficgirl(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
this just reminded me that I need to get my license : /
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Rexyl(m): 6:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
mapet:

1. You are laying false information in ignorance. Just because you visited Osun at a time close to election does not translate that these project just started close to election.
2. Secondly you just layed out your ignorance with your analysis of the technical aspects. Which road construction is done starting from a point and just going on straight ahead? Do you by any chance know stuffs called surveys, alignment, water crossing etc.
3. Nutshell, your facts are erroneous and false

Lets be sincere. Much of what is ongoing is as a result of the heat of election. Whether he is sincere with the projects or not the eyes that could observe closely will see the hand writing of election presure on the governor. Hope the State‘s treasure is not over blown recently sha.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Rexyl(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
JackDaniels1: @Klem28@Ohaneze1@diaisgod@Rexyl@dejt4u ;Yes i group you together cos i can evaluate your reasoning.

If you have been staying in Osun from the inception of Aregbe Governance,I strongly believe you will not be an Armchair critic that you are.
Road constructions has been on for a while not @ the tail end as you claim.
What do you have to say to some completed road networks in almost all the local Government in the State including Area Office Modakeke?
We shouls not allow ppl like @Ohaneze1 who knows nothing about our State to come here and be sanctimonous about our dear state.

Lets even start:How many of you guys has PVC from the state?This is only power you have to put the right person there
Please note,we don't want people that their hands had already been soaked with BLOOD to bring a course to the State Governance.

Please vote WISELY AUGUST 9 IS ALREADY HERE.

why have you mentioned me and started dissipating your reserved energy to castigate critics even with constructive criticism? Aregbe is also a leader that has criticised others in high places. I wouldn't know why you are so disturbed when it is his own turn to receive criticism. Is he the “Mr. Right“ at 100% in your State? Just as he has criticized others he must be prepared to receive same thing. So my friend don't be disturbed.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
TheCodeWriter: Wao..dats good! Ogbeni is working....some are busy eating guguru(pop corn) all about.

Actually its not pop corn, it is agbado(maize).
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stone123: All people of goodwill in Osun should join hands to vote out a fundamentalist called Rauf come August 9th! Let's restore the dignity of Osun and humanity! Vote out Rauf!!

And may i ask who we should vote? A candidate who was linked to the murder of Chief Bola Ige? Am sorry bro... "NOT REACHABLE, TRY AGAIN LATER"
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
johnstar: Dts non of my business. i won't keep calm 2day is stil my day.. Yaaaaaah... #steadyChilln

Send me ma bottle of orijin now now make i pray for u.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
shadrach77: A religious bigot like Ogbeni Rauf should not be in charge of any state in Nigeria. All Osun indigines let's join forces together in making sure this he-goat does not return to the Government House angry angry angry angry

Well am not a muslim, but d question is, his major opponent sho is a christian does not have a good image, so what do we do? He is still better, the other candidate does not have a good integrity.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ohaneze1: Where will the buses pass, will it climb the rustic roofs? grin grin

Eediot, na roof bus dey climb for ur village?
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ohaneze1: How can people that lives in mud house in oshogbo cope with an air-conditioned bus? grin

Ode, dat is ur village o
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ohaneze1: We gave Omisore one condition to deliver him as the next governor of oshun state; that he will demolish the entire oshogbo to pave way for houses that are fit for human-beings!

Dose houses have being there b4 dem born ur father.
Re: Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola Commissions Scholar Buses In Osun (Pictures attached) by mapet: 8:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Rexyl:

Lets be sincere. Much of what is ongoing is as a result of the heat of election. Whether he is sincere with the projects or not the eyes that could observe closely will see the hand writing of election presure on the governor. Hope the State‘s treasure is not over blown recently sha.

1. What sincerity are you alluding to when facts on ground shows that these major projects had commenced almost 2yrs ago.
2. I am tempted to believe you're part of a collection of group thinkers who just lay falsehood without backing it up with facts.
3. Ok my take from your post, yes, you went to Osun, and you were shocked to discover that the Aregbesola that you lot had so much derided had been delivering value all the time. ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong / Oloyede And The JAMB Revolution / Nddc - 2012 Postgraduate Scholarship Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.