Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong (19246 Views)

Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong / Fun And Interesting Things To Know And Do In UNILAG / 10 Most Dangerous Cities Where You Are Likely To Be Killed In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by 24hoursreporter: 6:03am On Jan 18, 2019
Solving riddles is always very interesting. It keeps your brain busy and enables you to ascertain your level of smartness.

Do you know the most annoying thing about Riddles? Sometimes the answer to a particle riddle may be too simple to figure out. But it always feels good to solve riddle. Its a way of training yourself to think outside the box.

What I love so much about riddles is the way it presents a lot of details to distract you from the main point. While the answer to a riddle is always very simple, it requires a high level of smartness to figure it out.

In this article, 24hoursreporter has compiled some simple and interesting riddles you are likely to get wrong.

Simple and Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong

#1. What comes once in a minute, twice in a moment, but never in a thousand years?

Answer: Letter M

Source: Quora

#2. What Always Ends Everything

Answer: Letter G

Source: Web Riddles

#3. I have keys, but no locks. I have space, but no room. You can enter, but you can’t go outside. What am I?

Answer: A Computer Keyboard

Source: Riddles.fyi

#4. I have seas without water, coasts without sand, towns without people, and mountains without land. What am I?

Answer: A Map

Source: Riddle Ministry

#5. A man shaves several times a day but still has a beard. Who is he?

Answer: A Barber

Source: GRiN

#6. What disappears as soon as you say its name?

Answer: Silence

Source: Riddles.com

#7. What Belongs To You, But Every One Else Uses It More

Answer: Your Name

Source: Riddles.tips

#8. Before Mt. Everest was discovered, what was the highest mountain in the world?

Answer: Mountain Everest

Source: RBT

#9. What goes all the way around the world, but stays in the corner?

Answer: A Stamp

#10. What has four fingers and a thumb, but isn’t alive?

Answer: A glove

#11. What gets bigger the more you take away?

Answer: A hole.

#12. The man who built it doesn’t use it, the man who bought it doesn’t need it, and the man who uses it doesn’t know it. What is it?

Answer: Coffin

Source: Riddles.tips

#13. What runs but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?

Answer: A river

#14. Many have heard me, but nobody has seen me. I will not speak until spoken to first. What am I?

Answer: An Echo

#15. What is greater than God, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die?

Answer: Nothing

Source: http://www.24hoursreporter.com/2019/01/17/simple-and-interesting-riddles-you-are-likely-to-get-wrong/

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by slawomir: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2019
isoright

Only kids solve riddles
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 18, 2019
Mthcheew.

I even thought they will be difficult sef.

Let me drop my own riddle.

I am clueless, I don't know that 97% and 5% is not 100%, I am never aware of anything going on in my administration, went on three years holiday in a four year tenure, I called Merkel, President of West Germany, Trump called me lifeless and I have a legion of zombies ready to defend me because of 30k salary,

WHAT AM I?

Caeat Emptor : Na you talk am ooo cheesy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by OmoOsanyin: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Interesting
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by superior1: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
Nigeria is a riddle no one is yet to solve

Abeg, I no get time for small pikin play.

3 Likes

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
VERY INTERESTING

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Offpoint: 10:16am On Jan 18, 2019
The fella above me na verified Mumu... that's all I have to say for now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by baike: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2019
ok
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by NobleRomm(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by NobleRomm(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2019
I am a President of a country, i am Incompetent, i am a lifeless president,

what am i..?

Answer:..buha................

source:Nobleking

7 Likes

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by vastolord4(m): 10:17am On Jan 18, 2019
Nice one
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Campusparot: 10:17am On Jan 18, 2019
PMB ::

PUSH MANY BACKWARDS���������

4 Likes

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by PeinDanzo(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
h
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by OKUCHI11(m): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
my friend the riddle we should be solving is how to get that lifeless political mistake ....out of Aso Rock...

7 Likes

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Lizilicious(f): 10:18am On Jan 18, 2019
Cool...

I hate riddles
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by BabaIbo: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2019
Good
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by kstyle2(m): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2019
I only got the last one. Nice stuff
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by mezarddinny: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2019
the 15th riddle is rubbish, there is no God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Dumdumfashion(f): 10:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by SweetBwoy: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2019
Fun read
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by BackToLife: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2019
I agree with you.
mezarddinny:
the 15th riddle is rubbish, there is no God
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:23am On Jan 18, 2019
Broda na hunger dey ground now
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by UNCL3(m): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2019
What drinks water and die?

Lol nobody go get this one.
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by nakuuu: 10:24am On Jan 18, 2019
THIS IS THE SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK FOR YOUR BUSINESS BRAND NEED IN 2019!

Your SME business is all about the customer as customers are the LIFELINE of any business!

These days, a good quality website is essential for the success of most businesses. It's your online store front. But that doesn't mean it needs to cost as much as a store or office!

Get a web presence that wins new customers. Websites that look great and put you in control

If you are a SME business owner that truly want online platform that not only better propel your business brand but also put you in control, this incredible offer is for you

WHAT YOU GET IN THIS SME BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION STARTER PACK

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES
- BUSINESS ID CARD DESIGN
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN ( A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- BUSINESS CARD DESIGN
- LETTER HEAD DESIGN
- 2 OR 6 PAGES BROCHURE DESIGN
------------------------------------------------------
- SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
- LIVE CHAT enabled on your website
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
- Contact/enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N50,000 FROM THE CUSTOMER CENTRIC ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB/MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUANRANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 18, 2019
Fire

UNCL3:

What drinks water and die?

Lol nobody go get this one.

4 Likes

Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by UNCL3(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Fire

Lol ur IQ na fire
Kudos
Re: Simple And Interesting Riddles You Are Likely To Get Wrong by Christedsam(m): 10:29am On Jan 18, 2019
Wow it interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nddc - 2012 Postgraduate Scholarship Programme / Things To Work On Before Graduation / Ibrahim Umar Graduates With A First Class In Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.