Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,309 members, 7,864,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 PM

Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) (33212 Views)

Jermaine Jackson & Lola "Omotayo" Okoye Are Age Mates - Fan Tells Peter Okoye / Jermaine Jackson Thanks P-Square For Their Tribute To Michael Jackson / Jermaine Jackson Praises P-square's "Personally" Tribute To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by obiscolly(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
I knew that Personally video would get them a connection to the Jackson family.

Good business strategy if you ask me. wink

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Izunwa(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
vivaciousvivi: Jermaine clearly has refused to grow old. And whats with that hair? lipsrsealed
Lola, as delectable as ever.
So where is Peter? undecided
In the first pic from left. You can see his yam head cheesy
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by armadeo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiscolly: I knew that Personally video would get them a connection to the Jackson family.

Which better strategy. Jermaine stands to gain by association with square than square with him. The dude is broker than poo.

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by obiscolly(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
armadeo:

Which better strategy. Jermaine stands to gain by association with square than square with him. The dude is broker than poo.
Well the point I'm trying to make is that they have a connection with the Jackson family in general and not just Jermaine. It's gonna pay them in the long run.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by andyanders: 4:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
If I were to be Peter, I will run a DNA on that boy cus he looks more like Jaimane than Peter. These women can do anything or be funny too. Take a closer look at teh boy.I don talk finish.

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 21, 2014
na only Peter he wan work wit? wat of Paul abi Jarmaine also dey take side.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by mamagee3(f): 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Jermaine Jackson doing a collaboration with Psquare? grin grin

Wonder what the music would sound like.grin
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by armadeo(m): 5:02pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiscolly:
Well the point I'm trying to make is that they have a connection with the Jackson family in general and not just Jermaine. It's gonna pay them in the long run.

Dude the only Jacksons who had any clout were mj ( deceased) and Janet who us in some purdah now. The others are desperately trying to cash in on the Jackson name/ death. However in the long run it might pay them if Jermaine appears in a video doing the moonwalk. angry angry
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
The girl no too fine for here oo.

Them dey use wash dey deceive us for glossy magazines.

The other day we come see the muscular body of Tiwa Savage beside a pool.

I have seen things..

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by sexzskil(f): 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiscolly:
P square have a connection with the JACKSON family in general?? Lol, not even in a million years? Will Psquare ever be able to meet Janet Jackson? Never! Guess only Jermaine just mistakenly saw the Personally clip on Utube and appreciated the little work of imitation they did. I could pull d same attention too through Utube
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2014
[quote author=mizzy007] ;DDat boy looks lik d jackson guy,

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
This Peter and Lola sef. ..piam!! Now now dem don enter social media. Paul and wife nefa post their own?? Noisy couple!!

6 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
okparaugo: The girl no too fine for here oo.

Them dey use wash dey deceive us for glossy magazines.

The other day we come see the muscular body of Tiwa Savage beside a pool.

I have seen things..

You too can look like a Greek god with professional help. Most of their beaurii things na enhancement
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
armadeo:

Dude the only Jacksons who had any clout were mj ( deceased) and Janet who us in some purdah now. The others are desperately trying to cash in on the Jackson name/ death. However in the long run it might pay them if Jermaine appears in a video doing the moonwalk. angry angry

Janet I recognise. ..who's Jermaine undecided? Person wey no fit even last for BBUK?
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by dania30(f): 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
obiscolly: I knew that Personally video would get them a connection to the Jackson family.

Yea right...I knew that also esp with the tribute thingy...I read smwhre where the Jacksons' commended them about the video.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Glock9(m): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Guy! Na picture u con snap Abi which one u dey Sef? Will u enter the studio and do something, my friend!!!
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Izunwa:
In the first pic from left. You can see his yam head cheesy

I see it! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
NeuroBoss: Lola Omotayo seems to have grown above or not bothered at all by the tribalistic hate in the Okoye family. A happy wife and mother.
wetin u wan mak she do because trouble de? cry on camera no, that will be too naive
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by LilPeezy(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
ferelretail: Peter Okoye's wifey was with their guest and Micheal Jackson's brother ,Jermaine Jackson who is in Nigeria to work with P Square on their 6th album : Source: www./p4Jj3x-1bx
lyk say d song wey dem won do go even mek sense.....
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by 50calibre(m): 6:59pm On Jul 21, 2014
Very odd collaboration, DOA (Dead on arrival)

Jermaine is a washed up member of 1970s Jackson 5, his musical career ended decades ago, this is basically cashing in on his late brother's status & legacy.

While p square, looking to dic*k ride a jackson. After this, they can also collaborate with Randy or Tito as well.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by archcharles: 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is that a cap or hair on Jermaine's head?

#justwandering
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by jjii: 7:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
archcharles: Is that a cap or hair on Jermaine's head?

#justwandering
grin
archcharles: Is that a cap or hair on Jermaine's head?

#justwandering
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Akshow: Lola is one veeeery pretty woman. I wont mind marrying her with a fifteen years age different. lol
Just said my mind-despite her age,she looks hawwwt! Any way sha, beta soup na money kill am grin

1 Like

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Lol this woman seriously gives 0% shoit about her haters! That's the life I wanna live. Rich and nonchalant about broke azz haters grin

3 Likes

Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Afrok(m): 7:57pm On Jul 21, 2014
Chai... Celebrity life ehnnn... Everything must just make news. If Jermaine Jackson came to Nigeria for their new album, who would he had snapped with if not the wife and kids? He should've snapped with Annie Idibia instead na undecided.
Make dem just do and produce better music and dance video abeg, I hope they won't beef each other over this.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by armadeo(m): 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2014
Forwetinnah:

Janet I recognise. ..who's Jermaine undecided? Person wey no fit even last for BBUK?

grin grin grin
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by oluwadeecole: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
daryoor: je m'appele chop money smiley

dis pensioneer artist , dem no bring correct foreign artist come. like robin thick, drake, nicki or iggy.
grin
daryoor: je m'appele chop money smiley

dis pensioneer artist , dem no bring correct foreign artist come. like robin thick, drake, nicki or iggy.
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by MEILYN(m): 8:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
sage2:

And you think that 2 minutes of internet time is a joke, right? You dey even ask for email and phone number. You this boy, you no well o.
Am not the one asking for it. It is Nasco
Re: Lola Omotayo & Kids With Jermaine Jackson (photos) by Limaoscar: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
andyanders: If I were to be Peter, I will run a DNA on that boy cus he looks more like Jaimane than Peter. These women can do anything or be funny too. Take a closer look at teh boy.I don talk finish.

Well, do a DNA on Lola and Jermaine too because they both have the same shape of noses may be , just may be they are even related.....and better-off than a self acclaimed DNA expert tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Nico Mbarga Of "Sweet Mother", His Song Is One The Biggest Ever / Timaya And His Daughter As She Turns One (Pictures) / Rita Edochie Welcomes Grandson As Daughter, Amanda Gives Birth (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.