Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released (28155 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Celebrates Her Husband On His Birthday Today / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by farem: 8:17am On Jul 21, 2014
A former Minister of Education, Obiageli Ezekwesili, was this morning arrested by security agents at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, as she tried to travel to London for a scheduled engagement.

The operatives confiscated her travelling documents as well.

She was however released

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/165267-breaking-ezekwesili-arrested-released.html
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2014
say the truth, get crucified. . .

Still on the matter- #bringbackourgirls!

85 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by inteli: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2014
This nuisant noise maker should be shot.! Period.!!

10 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Firefire(m): 8:24am On Jul 21, 2014
Where is she running to when she has not seen the fruit of her fruitless labor

Please keep her safe.

CHIBOK KIDNAP Is BOGUS & SCAM.

24 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Built2last: 8:25am On Jul 21, 2014
she has been released, she was headed to UK for BBC Hard talk.

She has boarded, flight taken off, enroute UK.

39 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by egift(m): 8:28am On Jul 21, 2014

The tin-skin Presidency. They want to suppress her and the voices of Nigerians. God will deliver Nigerians from the claws of Jonathan and members of his coven.

#BringBackOurGirls!

114 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by OuchDaddy(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2014
GOOD NEWS!! She shld be Arrested!!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2014
inteli: This nuisant noise maker should be shot.! Period.!!
Honestly, she's really annoying! Pot calling kettle black. ...when she was the minister of education, she did nothing.

57 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 21, 2014
Who is ezekwesili?

16 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2014
GEJ's boys envisiaged the hard knocks their boss will pass through when Oby Ezekwesili appears in Hard Talk.

78 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nonybb: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2014
Oby Ezekwesili is a confused Propagandist profiting from Nations woes and calamities. She is neither here nor there. So jobless

25 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Eldavido1: 8:48am On Jul 21, 2014
Very bad move on the side of the govrtment.

47 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by emperorchedda(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2014
GEJ had better arrest all his enemies because more are about to appear on BBC Hard Talk

62 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by funshyboi(m): 9:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Lie

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by arewafederation: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2014

Why are idiots everywhere on this forum.

153 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Most of these people are CIA and MI5 fronts,, I like the person of oby but she has started sounding like one of these hired cia recruits wey full for naija causing instability everyone.

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by arewafederation: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2014
egift:

The tin-skin Presidency. They want to suppress her and the voices of Nigerians. God will deliver Nigerians from the claws of Jonathan and members of his coven.

#BringBackOurGirls!

Why are you insulting Gen.Abacha with that pix? angry

50 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2014
egift:

#BringBackOurGirls!

EWU, Is he not the weak one again? you guys are just comedians, when you see a suppressing president do you think you would have been posting nonsense on NL? Where were you when OBJ was president?

29 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:14am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: Honestly, she's really annoying! Pot calling kettle black. ...when she was the minister of education, she did nothing.

brainless bimbo, go ask about the pioneer of " due process" in government contract. funny enough illiterate like you gat the numerical strength in this e- congregation.

103 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2014
gboss4sure:

EWU, Is he not the weak one again? you guys are just comedians, when you see a suppressing president do you think you would have been posting nonsense on NL? Where were you when OBJ was president?

he is still clueless and a fvckhead low lifer. acting like a despot still didn't take away the fact that the coward is so scared to go to boko enclave, nor gat the brain power to prosecute subsidy thieves and the uncontrolled corruption now forming the trademark of his useless administration.

60 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by eaz(f): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Has your level of hatred gotten to this extent? She should be shot for what? For saying what Malala came here to say too and you guys where hailing the president? Since when has being a nuisance and noise maker qualified a human being like you for death? May God forgive you.

81 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2014
This is the part where Jonathan looks bad why arresg her? But OP pls provide the link

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ammyluv2002(f): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

brainless bimbo, go ask about the pioneer of " due process" in government contract. funny enough illiterate like you gat the numerical strength in this e- congregation.
I really pity your life. Must you insult me to make your point? Sometimes, i wonder why people act like they came out from the forest.

20 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by Symphony007: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
She has been released and she boarded her flight to london.

Goodluck jonathan should be ashamed and every nigerian should be utterly embarrassed that it took a 17 years old foreigner from pakistan to make him meets with parents of the victims from the largest kidnapping case in the history of the nation he governs. It's repulsive!!! shame on you mr president, you are a monumental disappointment.

95 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:30am On Jul 21, 2014
ammyluv2002: I really pity your life. Must you insult me to make your point? Sometimes, i wonder why people act like they came out from the forest.

because is insult that despicable nincompoop like you deserve. don't come to a public forum to display your gross stupidity syndrome. and to know that you fvckhead is a female without the feminine compassion, you deserve to be fed to an active volcano.

53 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by activatenigeria: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014
First, we have to verify the information we are sharing, secondly, before we start jumping into all sought of conclusion we have to be sure, who arrested her and why she was arrested, because no body has the right to stop any body from traveling, if she was really prevented from traveling then its defiantly the handiwork of the enemies of this administration trying to paint GEJ bad, if they really want to stop her from traveling they would have done it and not just attempt to then create a topic for the oppositions to rant about. what's Mr. President's business with Oby? even though we all know her newly developed activism is politically motivated, she is not an issues to worry about, we need to wake up to the dirty games these (APC) people are playing.

15 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ammyluv2002(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014
anago9010:

because is insult that despicable nincompoop like you deserve. don't come to a public forum to display your gross stupidity syndrome. and to know that you fvckhead is a female without the feminine compassion, you deserve to be fed to an active volcano.
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by boladez(m): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2014

Yes oooooo..... just like your mum should have been shot some years back ....this would at least stopped her from having an asibi as child and a liability to the nation!

68 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2014
Orlando0wo: Who knows why she was arrested? May be they found an exhibit in her bag.

on the other hand

Dear Seun,
Good morning and thank you for the good work you
are doing in Nairaland.
Please, may you intervene in my matter and bring
one of your mods to an order. He banned my handle
OlandoOwoo till November 2014 citing contravention
of rule 19.
I lost my account to the infamous attack that this
site recently experienced. I had been visiting the
site as a guest since it was restored until a few
days ago that I created that account. I have only
posted three times since then and phew, Mynd44
banned me, citing contravention of rule 19.
please, may you visit my history and see for
yourself how I deserve such a long ban. I have the
fear that he might ban this alternative handle which
I just created for this purpose with another flimsy
reason, but I am not deterred.

fvckhead you deserve a life ban for impersonating, may the gods wreck havoc in your lineage if you are not the owner of the moniker before the crash. can I hear a loud amen.

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by anago9010(m): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2014
boladez:

Yes oooooo..... just like your mum should have been shot some years back ....this would at least stopped her from having an asibi as child and a liability to the nation!

wonder why the utter useless knucklehead that sired the fvckhead, did not use the useless spermatozoa that form the waste of space to floss the plague in her enamel.

6 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Arrested At Airport & Released by ogawisdom(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2014
She shld b more constructive abt her approach to chibok girls n nt acting lik a market woman. I tot by nw she shld ve changed her approach but she has nt. I tink she is jst jobless. D govt shld give her sth nw undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Police Announce New Measures To Reform SARS / Sit-At-Home: Simeon Ikpa Boys Seen Destroying Goods In Enugu / Senators Scheming To Oust Akpabio Hire Marabouts, Plot To Crush Tinubu's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.