Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili (53973 Views)

Why We Did Not March With Oby & Bbog Group To The Villa---chibok Parents / Sabiu Yusuf Who Lives At The Glass House, Buhari's PA / Osinbajo Meets With Oby Ezekwesili In His Office At The Villa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by tiwaz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2015
Late Hajiya B Yusuf on stage with others on the commemoration of ChibokGirls event, 1 year on

The photo below shows the late Hajiya B. Yusuf (2nd from right) who was among those that died yesterday in Saudi during a stampede. Hajiya who was a member of the bring back our girls group is currently being mourned by other members of the group.

She was among the members of the fact finding committee that was appointed by former president Goodluck Jonathan about the Chibok Girls. Until her death, she was a strong advocate for equality & inclusion.

http://www.nigerianewsheadlines.com/?p=9172

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Chanchit: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
And you call this clearer?

*edited* I think this new caption is better than the one you used before.

I heard she would be going straight to heaven which I think its a good bargain if there is heaven.

If dying in Mecca= ticket to heaven what would happen if some like Saraki follow die there.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Chimezie250(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
When baba is planning to appoint her minister, maybe she prefer 72 virgin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by peleson: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Bonapart(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
R.i.p ma
Next world don't go near the so called holy land
I believe you know better now
There ain't iota of holiness near there

41 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by damton(m): 3:07pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by odiereke(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
R I P
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by becah(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
Wanted 2 be ftc... Hmmmm rip tho
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Nnemuka(f): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
As an Igbo lady, we dont mock the dead or speak ill about the dead infact its a taboo where i come from to use derogatory words while describing a dead person so ama be a lady and say "May God judge your actions on earth"
RI

21 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
She Too Wants To Stone The Devil. Rip tho..

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by seunlayi(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2015
I heard someone saying anyone that died during hajj is going straight to heaven. Is paradise that cheap?

16 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
Allah ya sa ki tchika da imani!

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Enesi47: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
So sad, Rip
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by CharlieMaria(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by realtestament(m): 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
WTF undecided undecided

God won't allow me n ma people(nairalanders) see dis kinda death....Amen

#RIP 2 her

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2015
rip.
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by VickyRotex(f): 3:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
May her soul find eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by neocortex: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP ,
Even the racist Saudi prince still blamed you for
the stampede.

5 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Pavore9: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
So sad....RIP.
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by jenyna: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by indeed123: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chimezie250:

Oloriburuku

4 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by free2naira: 3:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
That's d problem of too much money, religion and belief. Who has ever seen d devil? Wetin carry her go stone devil? He who has visibly seen the devil should challenge me!

2 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by tunwumi: 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chimezie250:

U have no brain.

6 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by obi4all(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
RIP Hajiya
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by tupacshakur(m): 3:12pm On Sep 25, 2015
The world would have been a better place without Religion...

...a very much better place without Islam.

19 Likes

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Onabanj(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
May her soul rest in peace...
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by hazyfm1: 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Rip
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by Elvis295(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2015
Something is wrong with Religion.

1 Like

Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by helphelp: 3:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Awww
Re: Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili by pmc01(m): 3:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
Chanchit:
And you call this clearer?

*edited* I think this new caption is better than the one you used before.

I heard she would be going straight to heaven which I think its a good bargain if there is heaven.

If dying in Mecca= ticket to heaven what would happen if some like Saraki follow die there.

Are you insinuating he deserves hell? Islam is a religion of justice. One would be punished for what he has done wrong and rewarded for whatever he does right. You do not carpet people's character with just one attribute of theirs.

In essence, a financially corrupt man can also be the most charitable person in the community. Therefore, he will receive what is due to him for each character trait.

I hope this is clear?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / EFCC Arrests Shehu Sani Over "Extortion"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.