Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection (2564 Views)

Tips On How To Speed Up A Slow Computer. / Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect / My Multilinks Selfcare Account Has Been Lock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by amaind: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2008
does anyone know how to speed up multilinks internet connection because my is dam too slow.please someone should tell me how,my multilinks phone is LG CD MA LSP 3000 .THANK YOU
Re: How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by olaremint(m): 7:18am On Oct 12, 2008
go and change to starcomms phone internet or reltel free @ 5k
Re: How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by salvino(m): 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2008
boost ur multilinks speed up to 10times its normal speed.log on to www.onspeed.com. call 08023719088 for the username and password.
Re: How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by sameolg616(m): 11:39pm On Oct 12, 2008
u can download worldwebaccess acccelerator(from softonic.com), call me on 08061679732 for the account code,
or call the onspeed.com guy,
the advantage of prepaid account is that u will have unlimited access to any website, (always test with 1, tagged.com)ie u can open any site
if u use starcomms,the accelerator will not work,
here is a list of free softwares that accelerate ur pc too,
freegate,gpass,ultrasurf,gtunnel
and if u can get the gproxy.xpi tool to integrate it into mozilla,
also,desist from the browser internet explorer,its too heavy for a weak connection, use mozilla
here is my number 08061679732 gbenga
Re: How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by tkovie2002(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2008
olaremint:

go and change to starcomms phone internet or reltel free @ 5k

pls man, u said something about reltel | 5k | free i dunno what u mean, does reltel browse for free or what? and whats the link like? please let me know.

Whizzzy
Re: How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by Seton(m): 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2008
Reltel (Zoom Mobile) browse for free. yes.
You will get the data card free and you have to pay for the access. If you pay 5k you get 14days access. 10k 1 month free access.
Note the data card doesnot work for all laptop
Re: How To Speed Up My Multilinks Internet Connection by becca7: 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2010
Follow the following steps to increase the speed

1. Go to Start-> Run-> and type gpedit.msc
2. Expand the Administrative Templates branch
3. Expand the Network tab
4. Highlight QoS Packet Scheduler
5. Click on Limit Reservable Bandwidth and check the enabled box
6. Then Change the Bandwidth limit % to 0 %

After that check the speed here http://www.ip-details.com/ at free of cost,

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: My Computer Does Not Display Subtitles / HP Elitebook Folio 1040 (ultraslim) / Latest Business Opportunity In Nigeria For Free To Everyone:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.