Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria (1493 Views)

3 Areas Where Money Is Hidden / How To Transfer Money Using An ATM / Transfer Money To Other Bank Accounts Accross Nigeria Using UBA Atm Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by Excellentkelvin(m): 11:17am On Jul 21, 2014
Knowledge is power friends and online businessmen and women before Nigeria paypal can not receive money but now it can receive and transfer money all over the world anyone interested on how to open yours should call or whatsapp me @ 08135314919 for more details
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by emmanuel77(m): 2:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Are you for real?
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by arbitrage: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2014
Excellentkelvin: Knowledge is power friends and online businessmen and women before Nigeria paypal can not receive money but now it can receive and transfer money all over the world anyone interested on how to open yours should call or whatsapp me @ 08135314919 for more details

What's your price?
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by Manweysabi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 21, 2014
arbitrage:

What's your price?

Don't fall for this, bro..
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by vizboy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Grade 7 scam

2 Likes

Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by djaxz4sure(m): 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
arbitrage:

What's your price?

do u still buy paypal? Got some to sell.
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by djaxz4sure(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2014
arbitrage:

What's your price?

Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by arbitrage: 10:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
djaxz4sure:

Go to cashlander.com
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by arbitrage: 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
Manweysabi:

Don't fall for this, bro..

It's my way of saying we cannot call or chat outside if he can't open up his secret or the price he wants to sell info to us here.
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by solbash11(m): 3:56am On Jul 22, 2014
djaxz4sure:

You've got an email from me. Get back to me asap & let's discuss business. (check my signature below)
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by LordAdam: 7:53am On Jul 22, 2014
arbitrage:

Go to cashlander.com

Hello bro. I sent you a message, please get back to me at your earliest convenience.
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by samogo1: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just like that
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by tonjeola(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
samogo1: Just like that
just like that my bro shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by Excellentkelvin(m): 2:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
And you we use the information i sent to you and make the registration yourself it is a personal account if i do the opening for you i am an intruder to your bank account
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by ebullientV(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mtcheeww! Lubbish!!!! Wonder why some pple are even allowed to make posts..
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by tonjeola(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
ebullientV: Mtcheeww! Lubbish!!!! Wonder why some pple are even allowed to make posts..
na wetin carry come here, carry us come too bro grin shocked
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by Youngzedd(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
PM me and I will show you how FOC.
Re: Paypal That Receive And Transfer Money Is Now Available In Nigeria by oladayo042: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Youngzedd: PM me and I will show you how FOC.
How to open a Nigerian Paypal account that can receive funds? That's what the OP claimed he can do.

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get A Loan For 800k / Green Naira Is A Scam / For Your Laundry Service (lekki And Environs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.