Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score (83133 Views)

Keystone Bank Recruiting For Team Member, Solution Delivery & Website Management / Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / Keystone Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by otofio: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

Have you gotten invite for the second interview. I did my interview too in October and I'm done with my Skype interview and medical (did it in December).

All those who had their first interview in PH in October should please come and tell us where they are now please.

hello, thats not for me, I am a Lagos prospect... Started this wahala since May, February is prolly my month, Hopefully.. Done with the second interview since August. Currently just enjoying the freedom and chills at my place of work till bank wahala hold me down. @princeadonis understands...

Please which one is Skype interview, thought twas just MD interview that was left?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jan 15, 2019
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2019
otofio:

hello, thats not for me, I am a Lagos prospect... Started this wahala since May, February is prolly my month, Hopefully.. Done with the second interview since August. Currently just enjoying the freedom and chills at my place of work till bank wahala hold me down. @princeadonis understands...

Please which one is Skype interview, thought twas just MD interview that was left?

Skype interview is the final interview which is also the MD/CEO interview.

Basically the MD/CEO interviews you via Skype.

You did your first interview in August and you still haven't being called for the second interview. Have you called anyone who interviewed with you if they have being called?

Lastly where was your interview location?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2019
enwanfixit:
Don't mind my question o. is it possible for one to be called for training school without passing through first and second (Skype) interview

It is not possible!
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 15, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

It is not possible!
ok
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by otofio: 3:15pm On Jan 15, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

Skype interview is the final interview which is also the MD/CEO interview.

Basically the MD/CEO interviews you via Skype.

You did your first interview in August and you still haven't being called for the second interview. Have you called anyone who interviewed with you if they have being called?

Lastly where was your interview location?

No, Nobody has been called...

Interview Location is Lagos..

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:05pm On Jan 15, 2019
enwanfixit:
Can we talk aside this place. What i wanna explain to you, i can't say it here.
Please, send a mail to enwanfixit@gmail.com, so i can explain to you. My process started with a pre-chat at branch level

No wahala sha, although I like talking here so everyone benefits.

I saw ur pm self. I would reply you.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2019
otofio:

Yours is different then, keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:25pm On Jan 15, 2019
otofio:

Obviously your process is a separate one.

For those who don't know, Keystone bank runs different recruitment process simultaneously.

I for one i'm sure, they separate it by Regions, there is the SS region and the interview is in the regional headquarters in PH.

We also have The North region recruitment process where the interview is in Abuja.

I know others exist too.

Each of this recruitment are administered differently and at different speed.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by iamawara(m): 8:43pm On Jan 15, 2019
Annie26:

Yup... Holla when you get the next update.
Ok Barr.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Khalifa22: 9:34pm On Jan 15, 2019
After the test since September... No update!
OpenHeaven2019:

Where are you currently in your process?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by oshozondii: 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2019
Hello...I sent you PM. Would love to get response from you.

Thanks.
OpenHeaven2019:

For those who don't know, Keystone bank runs different recruitment process simultaneously.

I for one i'm sure, they separate it by Regions, there is the SS region and the interview is in the regional headquarters in PH.

We also have The North region recruitment process where the interview is in Abuja.

I know others exist too.

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 10:26am On Jan 24, 2019
oshozondii:

Hello...I sent you PM. Would love to get response from you.

Thanks.

Please all of you sending me PMs can you please post your concerns/observations here. So we can all learn from it.

This thread was created to help us all.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by OpenHeaven2019(f): 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2019
hansy1:
Hi @openheaven2019 . Been following your trends and would like to make some enquiries on keystone recruitment.
1. What is the skype interview like?
2. What does the medicals entail?
3.i did all processes upto the first interview in abuja this year, do you think we can still start training school by February?

So like I said, let's ask all our questions here.

I'll answer the questions from top to bottom

Abuja is quite fast, so yea it might be possible but I don't know for sure. I'll say until after you have being called for your second interview (Skype), you shouldn't be bothering on when TS would start. Your question should be "when will they call us for our second interview", which I still don't know but they are plenty Abuja peepz here who I know did their first interview this month who can help us with answers.

The medicals is a regular medical like you have in military recruitment, nothing special. Just to check if you are fit and healthy.

The Skype interview is easier than the first interview. It is done by the CEO/MD. It just for him to know you. If you get to the Skype interview, rejoice you are 99% certain of getting the job!

OpenHeaven2019

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by otofio: 10:18am On Jan 29, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:
For the Abuja peeps who just did their interview yesterday after writing the exam last week. Success is already sure.

For the Lagos prospect you have to be a bit more patient, the Lagos process is not as fast as the Abuja process.

For Lagos people (including all SS region) there are students currently in training school and would leave in January 25th 2019.

The next batch for training school as already stated in this thread will start in Feb 2019.

This batch is for those that stated their recruitment(wrote CBT) in June 2018 (abi July not sure).

Some of them already did their Final Skype interview in December and medicals too, while more would still do their Skype interview and medicals this month.

For those guys who have done their medical already, I congratulate you all. Your 8 months journey finally produce fruits.

For those who just wrote CBT in Lagos, I pray they don't take this much time but I would advise to expect these much time to be taken.

Please About the Lagos Guys, So training school finished on friday 25th, If you have anybody there that was in this batch, Please ask him questions and let us know how far? Thanks
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2019
OpenHeaven2019:

I know others exist too.

Yea, they have
1. HRBP (South and East), Port Harcourt
2. HRBP (South West, Head office), Lagos
3. HRBP (NorthWest and North East), Kaduna
4. HRBP (North Central), Abuja

Still waiting for first interview o
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Khalifa22: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2019
Same here ooo.. Waiting for First interview too
Would just keep chilling for my workplace till they call.
Anticipating!!!
enwanfixit:
Yea, they have
1. HRBP (South and East), Port Harcourt
2. HRBP (South West, Head office), Lagos
3. HRBP (NorthWest and North East), Kaduna
4. HRBP (North Central), Abuja

Still waiting for first interview o
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princeadonis(m): 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2019
Good evening fam! Any update yet?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Annie26: 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2019
Just got called for MD's interview Abuja.
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by iamawara(m): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2019
Annie26:
Just got called for MD's interview Abuja.
Congrats Annie. All the best, when is the interview? And pls did they send you a mail or u got a phone call?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Annie26: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2019
iamawara:

Congrats Annie. All the best, when is the interview? And pls did they send you a mail or u got a phone call?

Phone call
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by iamawara(m): 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2019
Annie26:

Phone call

All the best. I'm yet to hear from them, pls try and call Salim, the yellow guy we met at the Interview in ABJ, he asked after u
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Khalifa22: 5:19am On Feb 17, 2019
I dont seem to understand keystone... A friend i met online did his test Nov 28 and got invite for 1st interview last week Friday.
While i wrote my test Sept 5 and no invite yet.
Seems the recruitment process is different or is it that they use LIFO instead of FIFO
LAST IN FIRST OUT

FIRST IN FIRST OUT.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by hisprinceship: 8:53am On Feb 17, 2019
Khalifa22:
I dont seem to understand keystone... A friend i met online did his test Nov 28 and got invite for 1st interview last week Friday.
While i wrote my test Sept 5 and no invite yet.
Seems the recruitment process is different or is it that they use LIFO instead of FIFO
LAST IN FIRST OUT

FIRST IN FIRST OUT.

Or maybe weighted average grin grin

My advice is that you calm down
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by LazyRain(f): 2:54pm On Feb 17, 2019
Wow. Nice thread!! LMAO

I've forgotten about Keystone bank o. I went to VI for an interview sometime ago and used that opportunity to find out what's happening at Keystone. The guy said it's turn by turn lol. I told him I did my test in August and he said they haven't gotten to August. Lol
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by hisprinceship: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
LazyRain:
Wow. Nice thread!! LMAO

I've forgotten about Keystone bank o. I went to VI for an interview sometime ago and used that opportunity to find out what's happening at Keystone. The guy said it's turn by turn lol. I told him I did my test in August and he said they haven't gotten to August. Lol
q

Lool patience is just key.

I took my mind off it lasun
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Princeadonis(m): 7:47pm On Feb 18, 2019
If you had your first interview in Lagos already... How far have you gone?
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Annie26: 12:21pm On Feb 20, 2019
Abuja prospect. Doing there medical school today.

Submit cv online : January 8 2019
Test: January 12, 2019
Interview: January 14, 2019
MD interview: February 15, 2019
Medical test: February 20, 2019

Dats it for now.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by iamawara(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2019
Annie26:

Dats it for now.

Congrats Annie26 am yet to receive any call oh. All the best
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by hisprinceship: 5:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Annie26:

Dats it for now.

Same for Lagos
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Prettyoye: 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2019
Benin is in batches i guess...i learnt that a batch went for medicals too
Re: Share Your Keystone Bank Test Score by Voned(f): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2019
Please who can assist with the test format , tips and past question for the aptitude test. It's urgent. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

How To Join The SSS, Customs / Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 / Are You Still Interested In Joining The Nigeria Police Force As A Cadet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.