Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing - Autos (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing (64728 Views)

Engine Number And Chassis Number For Mercedes Benz C220 / Tokunbo 2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sports (Long Chassis) Asking Price Now: N1m / Free VIN/Chassis Number Checks For All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by gestapo(f): 8:31am On Feb 08, 2009
chika98:

[size=15pt]The funny thing is how Igwe1 dey flip flop with smilies all over the place. Cannot be serious about this issue knowing that his "internet cred" is at stake. Igwe one this is such a shame. You haven't handled all of these well at all. The guilt smells from a mile away. SMH
[/size]

you are right.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by earTHMama: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2009
Check this vin please:
1HGCM56824A074209
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2009
earTHMama:

Check this vin please:
1HGCM56824A074209

igwe 1:

Look here my friend cool Nobody checks VINs here.Look out for free Vin check threads.

Don't shoot the messenger oh abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Disclaimer: The "look here my friend" was added by Busy_body to make sure you get the message loud and clear. I don't want to incur Igwe's wrath, he is a slave-driver that one grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2009
chika98:

The funny thing is how Igwe1 dey flip flop with smilies all over the place. Cannot be serious about this issue knowing that his "internet cred" is at stake. Igwe one this is such a shame. You haven't handled all of these well at all. The guilt smells from a mile away. SMH
gestapo:

[/size]

you are right.

Busy_body:

Don't shoot the messenger oh abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Disclaimer: The "look here my friend" was added by Busy_body to make sure you get the message loud and clear. I don't want to incur Igwe's wrath, he is a slave-driver that one grin

How would Igwe not be smiling when hes surrounded by beautiful lolos in the like of chika98,sisi jinx, iron lady busy_body and many others.
Lest I forget, Igwe wants to use this opportunity to implore the help of his lolos to tell ''miss gestapo'' that Igwe did not in any way inherit the trait of keeping numerous concubines from king Solomon. smiley smiley
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by gestapo(f): 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2009
[size=13pt]
chika98:

The funny thing is how Igwe1 dey flip flop with smilies all over the place. Cannot be serious about this issue knowing that his "internet cred" is at stake. Igwe one this is such a shame. You haven't handled all of these well at all. The guilt smells from a mile away. SMH
[/size]

reply to this, you have not handled this allegations of bribery well at all, stop rigmaroling with smilies. guilt smells all over you.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2009
gestapo:

[size=13pt][/b][/size]

reply to this, you have not handled this allegations of bribery well at all, stop rigmaroling with smilies. guilt smells all over you.
Listen and listen good agaracha lady,
My reliable source told me that you left your husband place because you were caught trying to poison him, as if that one was not enough further investigations revealed that you are highly obsessed with Title men.
So, I have nothing to tell you based on the kind of life you are living.
tongue tongue
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by SisiJinx: 2:00pm On Feb 08, 2009
You are always on, aintcha? cheesy
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 2:09pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

You are always on, aintcha? cheesy
Not always around but my computer is always connected to the net unless the lid is closed.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by SisiJinx: 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2009
igwe 1:

Not always around but my computer is always connected to the net unless the lid is closed.

I wasn't talking about on on the computer.

I meant on as in. . . aaah, never mind, I'm too lazy to explain.

Saaaay, may I ask you a teeny tiny, itty bitty question?
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

I wasn't talking about on on the computer.

I meant on as in. . . aaah, never mind, I'm too lazy to explain.

Saaaay, may I ask you a teeny tiny, itty bitty question?
Yeah, if it's from your heart
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by SisiJinx: 2:37pm On Feb 08, 2009
igwe 1:

Yeah, if it's from your heart

Where else would it be from??!!

Okay here it is. . .

How come on the days you don't sound like you. . . i.e you sound literate, your sentence construction is 10, your spelling is on par and you seem to know what you are talking about, you end your posts with. . .

Regards/Cheers

I

or

Regards/Cheers Igwe or just plain I and Igwe

It gives me a sense of deja vu. . . ya know like I've seen this kinda writing format somewhere else. . . .  but where and when and why and by whom.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Okay here it is. . .

How come on the days you don't sound like you. . . i.e you sound literate, your sentence construction is 10, your spelling is on par and you seem to know what you are talking about, you end your posts with. . .

Regards/Cheers

I

or

It gives me a sense of deja vu. . . ya know like I've seen this kinda writing format somewhere else. . . .  but where and when and why and by whom.
I know what you are insinuating but we all make typo errors including you.
I hate it when people misunderstood me and kept twisting things to suit their own praises.

I'm a neutral person here and willing to associate with any person that keeps his yes  as YES and no as NO.
In answer to your question, I type from different laptop computers including  my mobile device, one laptop at home  and one in my office
As you can see now, their keyboards are not of the same sensitivity.
cool cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by SisiJinx: 3:11pm On Feb 08, 2009
Whaaaaaaaaaa? I is jes askin' is all.

Still don't explain the ending the post a certain way but hey. . . waadoino, eh?
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Still don't explain the ending the post a certain way but hey. . . waadoino, eh?

Signing out in a particular way has got to do with issues at hand, I use it when am contributing to an important topic.
Do you expect me to use cheers, regards, thanks and so on when am chatting , lamenting or even  talking to my lolos?
  wink wink
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

ROFLMAO, glad you did not miss out the "look here my friend" behind the message in post
#324 cheesy grin cheesy

How is my favourite lolo Igwe doing today kiss I warned you Sisi was not good for your blood pressure, but you no listen grin grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 3:53pm On Feb 08, 2009
Busy_body:

ROFLMAO, glad you did not miss out the "look here my friend" behind the message in post
#324 cheesy grin cheesy

How is my favourite Igwe doing today kiss I warned you Sisi was not good for your blood pressure, but you no listen grin grin grin
I still dey eat the pounded yam wey you cook for me. grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by gestapo(f): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2009
Sisi Jinx:

Okay here it is. . .

Regards/Cheers

I

or

Sisi Jinx is there any other person that ends posts with Cheers I, Cheers J, Cheers Q because some days when igwe1 constructs good engish he always ends with Cheers I, are you saying all he needs to change in the messages being sent to him to post is from Cheers J to  Cheers I  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2009
igwe 1:

I still dey eat the pounded yam wey you cook for me. grin grin

Agaracha like you with your empire of lolos, you wan make I expose you say the only time I dey carry pestle is when I wan chase you and wan break ya head grin grin grin

Speaking of pounded yam sef, I know that is what you like to prepare for me every Sundays, but could you be a sweetheart and prepare some Isi-ewu with goat-head instead, and can I have a couple of odekus to wash it down too grin grin grin

Darling I know it is gonna take you three and half hours to get to the market, but your short stocky legs is made for those journeys grin And I am sure you understand that was why I paid a higher bridegroom price on your head grin And mark it down, I intend to use every last kobo out of you grin grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by gestapo(f): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2009
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2009
gestapo:

Sisi Jinx is there any other person that ends posts with Cheers I, Cheers J, Cheers Q because some days when igwe1 constructs good engish he always ends with Cheers I, are you saying all he needs to change in the messages being sent to him to post is from Cheers J to  Cheers I  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you know how much I detest your character, I told you when you were posting with username cosjo.If you dare push me to the wall again, you will curse the day you were born.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2009
igwe 1:

If you know how much I detest your character, I told you when you were posting with username cosjo.If you dare push me to the wall again, you will curse the day you were born.

Igwe grow up and start acting your age na, what do you hope to gain by dredging up old posts, besides Sisi Jinx said the same thing too na undecided Can't you survive without controversies undecided
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 8:41pm On Feb 09, 2009
Busy_body:

Igwe grow up and start acting your age na, what do you hope to gain by dredging up old posts, besides Sisi Jinx said the same thing too na undecided Can't you survive without controversies undecided
How could she-male be insinuating that I don't know how to type on computer ?
Warn him-her before I descend on him-her again.
My head is hot this night oooooooo
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2009
igwe 1:

How could she-male be insinuating that I don't know how to type on computer ?
Warn him-her before I descend on him-her again.
My head is hot this night oooooooo

It is an insinuation on a computer from someone you don't know from Adam, so carry your hot head go meet ya girlfriend at home to massage it for you. You don't have to come here to display your idiot light grin grin grin
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by igwe11(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
Busy_body:

It is an insinuation on a computer from someone you don't know from Adam, so carry your hot head go meet ya girlfriend at home to massage it for you. You don't have to come here to display your idiot light grin grin grin
Talking out of Psychological inadequacy.
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
igwe 1:

Talking out of Psychological inadequacy.

I don't know whether that was for me or for that sorry excuse of a lady her, so I will put you on my ignore list for now, until you clarify things cool Once again, my disclaimer is still in place cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by chika98: 11:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
Na real wa!
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by ETOTEE: 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2009
Could you please assist in checking the report of this car. The VIN number is:JN8DRO7Y9IW504617
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by firearmy: 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2009
okay
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 9:47pm On Feb 22, 2009
^^^ I KNEW IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME, you can set your watch by IT grin grin grin

GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Wetin you dey sell for the autosection, who is going to miss you undecided Don't let the door hit you on the way out shotigbo cheesy

You disappointed me small sha, UPON ALL THE BROUHAHA AND DIN ABOUT YOUR COMING, I am thoroughly disapointed, all that trip to the gym so that I would have the strength to meet you head on was just a waste, now I have pumped so much iron I look like a man angry You no get action sha, so you be liver-less cheesy

HA, THIS WORLD IS FULL OF AGBAYAS THAT SHOULD KNOW BETTER, SHAME, and because of what! fame, greed, envy, o ma she o embarassed

Me too I am out, to find something meaningful to do too, that would add value to people's lives, rather than run them to the ground out of envy cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Busybody2(f): 10:17pm On Feb 22, 2009
firearmy:

I thought i will not post anything again on nairaland but the news am getting is astonishing.
Nairaland AUTOS is doomed,
Corruption at the highest order, Inspired men and his group are made the moderators.
Bad for business.
No bother to ban this id since this will be my last post here.

Typical of you to resort to the Admin is biased bullsh*t undecided No matter how much you try to indict Seun and tarnish him, God sees his heart and yours too, God pass all of you, keep sinning you hear, don't go and repent undecided As if he didn't try his best undecided

Doesn't this your "childish spitting out your dummy/pacifier" stance, not confirm my hunch all along, that Monitor was a mole and a female re-incarnation of you-know-who undecided

It took a while for it to sink in, but I eventually realised that Seun had chosen the commonsense route, by making both sides Moderators so that you could both work together, keep an equal eye on the ball, and iron out your differences, yet what do you do on day one of the job - favouritism, partiality, continuous hounding of old adversaries angry

Thank God he had the decency and good sense to turn down all sweeteners he was offered in this section, because I could imagine what you people would have been saying now undecided I thought he was mad to refuse both offers initially, but now I can see he is wise beyond his years, hence the reason he turned them down. Wisdom - God give me some cool
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by SECURITY01: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2009
Please help check this car's detail

JM1TA221311708394

Thanks alot
Re: Chassis Number Or VIN Is Recommended On Every Listing by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2009
pls who have idea how much electrical/electronic machine that remove and detect code of car and also know where electrical fault is in a car, how know how much it will cost in us or cananda and what is the name of the machine, i am waiting urgent pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

2014 TOYOTA Camry***45k Actual Mileage Only***time Left:3days 0hours 10mins** / 10 Reasons Why You Must Sell Your Cars with Us. / 1962 Ferrari Abandoned For 40Years Sold For ₦55M In The U.k.(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.