Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,477 members, 7,861,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

Do I Have To Understand The Whole Bible In Order To Be Saved? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do I Have To Understand The Whole Bible In Order To Be Saved? (446 Views)

Write the Bible In Pigin English! / Summerise The Bible In One Sentence / Would You Agree That The Book Of Revelation Is The Summary Of The Whole Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have To Understand The Whole Bible In Order To Be Saved? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2014
Is it necessary to fully understand the Gospel to go to heaven? Is it enough to believe it, even if we do not fully understand it?

http://www.gotquestions.org/fully-understand.html

(1) (Reply)

The Father's Lordship. / Do Not Judge!!! What Will U Say If An Unbeliver Said Dis Word To U / The Sudanese Christian Woman And Her Family In Rome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.