Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (95967 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by HighwayTech: 9:19am On Jul 25, 2014
iykbethany:

I believe in the Nigerian dream and I support Nigerian products. Most people complain about unemployment yet they contribute to the number of jobless Nigerian youths one way or another. I support Nigerian products from local rice to GSM sim cards to cable TV. For my overseas trips I use Arik unless countries where they do not fly. All my houses are wired with Nigerian cables & Wires bc they are of high quality. The only Nigerian product I don't currently use is car and this is going to change soon. If I get to know the cost and spec of Innoson SUV I will get one around November or December. By using Nigerian products we are creating jobs and helping our economy to grow. Some people forget that every penny MTN and DSTV makes out of Nigeria is repatriated back to South Africa. Toyota, Honda etc have made billions out of Nigeria over the years, what did we get in return? All their profits are returned back to Japan. In my opinion Toyota is not as good as people assume. Toyota Humer bus have killed thousands of Nigerians that prompted FRSC to official report to Toyota Japan. The almost 3 Million i wasted on my Toyota Camry would get me a brand new Innoson or Kia car that can last many years without any issues, yet the Camry goes to mechanic weekly and the gearbox just knocked.

As for your startup I will support it in my own little way. Drop your contacts so we can talk.

Wow, so we have a nigerian who cares about nigerian products , dats nice , actually d problem t unemployment is simply appreciating our home made products;
Simply because Americans were d first set of people whoo appreciated and patronized themselves; that's when other people also started Patronizing them; we really need to appreciate our own efforts b4 an outsider appreciatetes and start paying for our efforts; I beliv we Nigerians we nid to build Nigeria up to a level that it will seem attractive for investors to bring their capital to come and invest in home grown startups;

Jst like IROKOtv started jst 3 yrs ago and now it is now worth billions of naira; and KONGA.com which also worths billions of naira within jst 2 yrs ; both are tech startups: and we also av a big ambition of building what may later transform into a billion dollar ( not even naira) tech company; and being in d seed stage; we are currently looking for seed stage funding; and I am so determined to make a lot of returns on investment to who ever invest in our tech startup, because they risk their cash, jst like RAM SHRIRAM invested 100,000 dollars in google when it was in d seed stage, and as a result of dat, he now sits on a Google stock worth 2.5 billion dollars,( he is NW a Billonaire as a result of dat single investment ), we promise u people to do our best to giv u such kind of return of investment, my contacts are ;

Phn no; (Whatsapp)
Email; highwaysmooth@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by HighwayTech: 9:23am On Jul 25, 2014
iykbethany:

I believe in the Nigerian dream and I support Nigerian products. Most people complain about unemployment yet they contribute to the number of jobless Nigerian youths one way or another. I support Nigerian products from local rice to GSM sim cards to cable TV. For my overseas trips I use Arik unless countries where they do not fly. All my houses are wired with Nigerian cables & Wires bc they are of high quality. The only Nigerian product I don't currently use is car and this is going to change soon. If I get to know the cost and spec of Innoson SUV I will get one around November or December. By using Nigerian products we are creating jobs and helping our economy to grow. Some people forget that every penny MTN and DSTV makes out of Nigeria is repatriated back to South Africa. Toyota, Honda etc have made billions out of Nigeria over the years, what did we get in return? All their profits are returned back to Japan. In my opinion Toyota is not as good as people assume. Toyota Humer bus have killed thousands of Nigerians that prompted FRSC to official report to Toyota Japan. The almost 3 Million i wasted on my Toyota Camry would get me a brand new Innoson or Kia car that can last many years without any issues, yet the Camry goes to mechanic weekly and the gearbox just knocked.

As for your startup I will support it in my own little way. Drop your contacts so we can talk.

Wow, so we have a nigerian who cares about nigerian products , dats nice , actually d problem t unemployment is simply appreciating our home made products;
Simply because Americans were d first set of people whoo appreciated and patronized themselves; that's when other people also started Patronizing them; we really need to appreciate our own efforts b4 an outsider appreciatetes and start paying for our efforts; I beliv we Nigerians we nid to build Nigeria up to a level that it will seem attractive for investors to bring their capital to come and invest in home grown startups;

Jst like IROKOtv started jst 3 yrs ago and now it is now worth billions of naira; and KONGA.com which also worths billions of naira within jst 2 yrs ; both are tech startups: and we also av a big ambition of building what may later transform into a billion dollar ( not even naira) tech company; and being in d seed stage; we are currently looking for seed stage funding; and I am so determined to make a lot of returns on investment to who ever invest in our tech startup, because they risk their cash, jst like RAM SHRIRAM invested 100,000 dollars in google when it was in d seed stage, and as a result of dat, he now sits on a Google stock worth 2.5 billion dollars,( he is NW a Billonaire as a result of dat single investment, he made over 25 thousand times of his initial investment ) no landed properties or jst any kind of investment can bring him dat return on Investment in his life time. we promise u people to do our best to giv u such kind of return of investment, my contacts are ;

Phn no; 08165176995(Whatsapp)
Email; highwaysmooth@gmail.com
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 1231awa(m): 4:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
lonelydora:
Many transporters are now using IVM buses instead of the expensive Toyota hiace bus.
Good move Innoson.

I'd rather buy IVM than the chinese copy of Toyota hiace. IVM will match up with Toyota soonest, Insha Allahu

Proudly Naija.
Amin!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 1231awa(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2014
GentleMimi:

Thank you,brotherly. The people who make negative comments and destructive criticism are unfortunate individuals who have no control over their life issues,but take advantage of a faceless forum to exhibit their immaturity.
Innoson is an evidence of ''Possibility''. Yes we can! Ten years ago,nobody imagined this possibility. Obodo Nigeria adigo mma. Otito diri Jesu. cheesy
Na ndu ebebe.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 2:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
@gentledora and @lonelymimi thanks for your precise encouragement
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 989900: 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
Japan and China started by imitating...look where they are today (top 3 economies in the world, both of 'em).

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by diva90: 2:04am On Mar 16, 2016
How much are these cars ?
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ucheosoka(m): 11:59am On Aug 16, 2016
REBRANDING, thought i could make it better, so i made it better. Innoson motors rebranded logo #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #Art #Cars #Automobile #Logos #Nigeria #Ivm #Innoson #InnosonMotors #MadeInNigeria #Nnewi

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
ucheosoka:
REBRANDING, thought i could make it better, so i made it better. Innoson motors rebranded logo #BuyNaijaToGrowTheNaira #Art #Cars #Automobile #Logos #Nigeria #Ivm #Innoson #InnosonMotors #MadeInNigeria #Nnewi
I like the very first logo it's very nice and attractive. Thumbs up to you man I am impressed with you for taking out time to design this.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 8:39am On Jul 31, 2017
INNOSON G6, AVAILABLE NOW.. . G7 TO BE LAUNCHED LATER IN THE YEAR

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2017
Pictures to be posted later today.... GOOD MORNING NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2017
Nelbless:
Pictures to be posted later today.... GOOD MORNING NIGERIA
Do keep us posted. Thanks.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Pictures are there already

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Pics are there
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2018
BIG NEWS FROM IVM...coming soon
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nelbless(m): 10:18am On May 27, 2018
big news coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Total, Forte, Conoil,oando, Mobil1 And MRS Synthetics Oils / I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.