Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

The Mystery Of Controlling Your Language! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Mystery Of Controlling Your Language! (364 Views)

Why People 'glue' Together During Sex: Explaining The Mystery Of 'magun' Scienti / The Mystery Behind Pencil Sharpener Getting Spoilt When Air Is Blown Into It / How Do You Say Happy New Year In Your Language? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of Controlling Your Language! by AlbrightTM: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Controlling Your Language!

....On the first note, failing doesn't make you a failure, and failure is not a person; it's an event that could potentially earn you a million dollars experience.

Failure is "paid internship". It's the price you pay for growth. It's not a destination you arrive in.

You are only a failure when you quite trying and accept defeat OR when you never made an attempt, just avoiding failing!

If you tried doing something a hundred times and failed, you actually SUCCEEDED - if you did it a hundred times differently. Because, that means you have at least discovered one hundred ways it wouldn't work. You simply have made a great progress.

You must learn to speak faith, confidence, hope, life, and courage to yourself....

When things happen adversely to you, don't connect it with the past, don't hold a pity party over it. Proclaim, I'm the lion, I'm succeeding, I can do this, I can make this happen! Guess what, the universe responds with His approval. You would always become as you speak.

The power must flow from your thoughts through your language, out to the listing ears of God. Don't ever say what you don't want to see show up. Don't even speak as you see in the natural, speak as you see with the eyes of faith.

Share if this helped you!
#Wealth-is-not-a-mystery

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pressure Checking Kit Can Spread Ebola / Beware!!! NL Might Be Shutdown Again. / Terrorism: Police To Create Operation Points In North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.