Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,884 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing (11449 Views)

Pre-independence Yoruba Women / Influence Of Western Culture On Nigerians Fashion And Style Of Dressing / Nairaland Official Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 21, 2014
I grew up at a neighborhood filled with so many ethnic groups,I couldn't help my self but notice how the women,mostly the igbo's and the yoruba's compete for who dressed most.fr me I'll give the igbos.let's have your say
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by anonymous6(f): 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2014
To me it depends which traditional style you lean to more or like more; I think both are pretty but I lean towards the yoruba style. In the end of the day though both are beautiful and bring out the beauty of Nigeria.

Yoruba

Igbo

[img]http://4.bp..com/-z8MYwA2PqQo/TrYOF1dq9MI/AAAAAAAACjU/lewEH-UvNCI/s1600/Ayo-Sofunde-Omoh-Igebu-Engagement-BellaNaija-April-2011-072-300x600.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
if you get correct eyes , with this pictures above you should give it to the YORUBAS

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2014
samflexxy: I grew up at a neighborhood filled with so many ethnic groups,I couldn't help my self but notice how the women,mostly the igbo's and the yoruba's compete for who dressed most.fr me I'll give the igbos.let's have your say
Why can't you guys place Igbo against Hausa

Igala against Ijaw

Kanuri against Kalabari .....

Fulani against Nupe

Yoruba against Idoma

:..................

You silly Tribalist always pitching Yoruba against Igbo since 1967 tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2014
Who sabi dress.....Igbos
who get the styles used for making the dress for traditional attire.....I give it to the yorubas they are fashionistas on that aspect and we the Igbos pays for it and adopt it as ours, that's why an Igbo man and woman will prefer a yoruba tailor than igbo tailor.
But interms of foreign Designer dressing, don't go there......its the Igbos that takes the lead, we can pay any amount on Gucci, D&G and zanioti, even a level8 civil servants wears designers to work, not to talk of the igbo undergraduates
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by lilmax(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
You already know the answer which is yoruba

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing by isan(m): 8:27pm On Mar 24, 2015
I give it to YORUBA

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Does Ur Native Name Means? / Umumba, Umuahia Passes Vote Of No-confidence On Eze Godwin Okechukwu Ogbonna / Yoruba Dialects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.