Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Sure-p Registration Portal Real Or Fake? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sure-p Registration Portal Real Or Fake? (2835 Views)

Press Statement: PDP Social Media Directorate Disowns Fakee-registration Portal / Orubebe Dumps PDP For APC Via Twitter (For Real Or Was His Twitter Hacked?) / Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure-p Registration Portal Real Or Fake? by 3Dimension: 9:44pm On Jul 21, 2014
I got a Broadcast on my BBM™ today.
please inform any graduate you know to go online and register with this site http://46.38.183.172/register.aspx if successfully selected govt will be paying them N30k monthly for 1yrComp, org & can also register and interns will be sent to them while govt pays the interns 30k, please spread the new

A visit to the supposed site makes it look very fake. First the republic was wrongly spelt.

An amateur in html will do better than that.

Buh who knows? Please can someone help us confirm the authenticity of the site.

Re: Sure-p Registration Portal Real Or Fake? by lillies: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2014
i am also skeptical about this.

(1) (Reply)

The List Of All 50 Ooni's Of Ife Till Date- / Igbo Ingenuity 101 / Photos Of GEJ In Aso Villa To Visit President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.