Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? (12448 Views)

Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj / Dbanj And Birdman Working On New Single - Pic (2) (3) (4)

Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by dami9ja(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2008
It is written in the latest edition of the HipHopWorld Mag that Dbanj is older than Don baba Jay. Is it true?
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by tosinadeda: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2008
Really!
By d way y not post the ages of d duo
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by dami9ja(m): 1:08pm On Oct 12, 2008
Am amazed myself, dnt know their real ages n it was not written in d mag either,that's y am asking. If it is rili true, skibanj is rili a humble person.

Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by Baro(m): 2:34pm On Oct 12, 2008
Stooping to Conquer cool
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2008
So u guys didn't know D'banj's older than Jazzy? Lol!
Well E don tey. What made people think Don J was older was because of his DONny attitude in Music Videos, he's also Mo Hit's moneybag, so person no go detect easily.

Bleep their ages sha, OWO ni KOKO!
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by dami9ja(m): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Jassie, Truetalk like Zain.!
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by edgecution(m): 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
I'm not really sure sha, somebody told me don jazzy finished from Ekpoma. If this is true He must be older than dbanj. DBANJ is a drop out and i know his mates in school, even from high school.And i know the time dbanj left nigeria, djazzy was already in England. But one thing is that those guys will never reveal their true age cos it may be different from what is on the GREEN PASSPORTS they used in travelling out. grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by RichDad1(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Edjecution,
You got it right man.Of what i know Dbanj should be 28+ and don jazzy i quite older than that.but like edjecution said GREEN PASSPORT AGE IS DIFFERENT from REAL AGE (Remember FOOTBALL AGE? grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by RichDad1(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2008
@Edjecution,
You got it right man.Of what i know Dbanj should be 28+ and don jazzy i quite older than that.but like edjecution said GREEN PASSPORT AGE IS DIFFERENT from REAL AGE (Remember FOOTBALL AGE? grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by coolboyapg: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2008
let me clear the murk in the air,truly dbanj is older dan don jazzy,dbanj was born on june 9,1980,while don jazzy was born on november 6,1982,so u all know who is older.NO LONG THING
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by Baro(m): 11:21pm On Oct 12, 2008
Don Jazzy is a dropout from Ekpoma
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by henryville(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2008
is it true d'banj 's a drug trafficker? i b tink say that guy no get mind ooh, i was wondering y they neva catch dem,

but got informed that celebrities aint checked @ d airport, their saving grace,
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by carmelily: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2008
what the heck is age got to do with anything?? someone said if it's true that D. Jazzy is older, then D.Banj must be humble. Sounds very silly. Don Jazzy helps him make money and D.banj is humble for allowing Don Jazzy do that? LOL.

By the way, where's Don Jazzy from?
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by fastmoney(m): 6:27pm On Oct 14, 2008
and who told you celebrities dun get checked at the airport? the person was probably not talking bout heathrow, ask eminem, snoop and busta.
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by A40(m): 1:45am On Oct 15, 2008
Dbanj is older Don Jazzy finished high school 98 he can't be more than 26 or 27 max

Don't you know money can turn a young boy to an old man
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by Joseph6(m): 1:55am On Oct 15, 2008
wat is this thread now? Gossip column? drop out dis drug trafikin dat can we live their personal lives out of it pleez
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by carmelily: 12:19pm On Oct 15, 2008
henryville:

got informed that celebrities aint checked @ d airport

Hope you didn't believe that stupid information o. How was the Yoruba actress lady caught? and Sylvester Stallone?
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by candylips(m): 11:09am On Oct 02, 2009
its don Jazzy again
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by joeybankz: 1:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
Music Mogul Don Jazzy Explains His Singleness On Instagram - Have you ever wondered why, when most celebrities are either showing off a girlfriend or wife, or some others getting married
http://www.naijapress.com.ng/music-mogul-don-jazzy-explains-singleness-instagram/
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by 3RNEST(m): 11:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Read wiki
Dbanj is older than Don jazzy so pikin no fit control papa...neva so dem broke up!! grin
Re: Dbanj Older Than Don Jazzy? by joeybankz: 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2016
RichDad1:
@Edjecution,

I dont know who is older but from there biography you may deduce who is older

http://www.prestnaija.com/dbanj-biography-his-life-history-controversies-music-career-mohit/

http://www.prestnaija.com/the-don-jazzy-biography-read-profile-music-and-endorsement-deals-life-history/

Download Naija Mix 2008 (CLOSED) | http://wetin-dey.com / Why R.Kelly Has Not Won Any Grammy Awards? / Wizkid - "Sweet Love" (Video)