Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America (1009 Views)

Should A SS/ SE Person Ever Rule Nigeria Again? / Will The Igbo Ever Rule Nigeria? / Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by lawry: 2:07pm On Oct 12, 2008
I KEEP WONDERING IF A BLACK MAN CAN EVER RULE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

IT LOOKS LIKE THE BLACK MAN IS GOING TO MAKE IT BUT IT IS LIKE A DREAM TO ME

I DONT KNOW WHY IT IS LIKE A DREAM.
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by ifihearam: 2:35pm On Oct 12, 2008
@poster
I simply believe its a wild goose chase,there is no possibility yet that a black would ever rule america,they claim to practtice democracy but they are the most racial people on earth,believe me black can only rule when God says so until then we will never see a black man becoming the president of the UNITED STATES.
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by nigeria12: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2008
Yes it is possible, if people go out to vote, but most people do not go out to vote. Race may not matter sometime in the USA. many white america have black people as member of their families. I am not sure what the new stats is , but about 14% is black, another 13 % have mix blood,  It give you 27% you need 23% to win.    of the 73% that would not vote obama. nearly 1/4 are below middle class level. So that is 18.25 %   add them is 45.25%   all this are sure vote.   obama needs 5% to be president. don't forget  1 in 4 white have a black person as a member of his family. obama may win
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by lawry: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2008
what about racism and riging?
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by inquisitiv: 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2008
its also like a dream to me too, I just cannot believe it is reality. As it is now he has already won.
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by ikeyman00(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2008
ha nigeria1

hope u turn up on this one without weapon, hahhaa u feel me ha. anyway i dnt know which america u picture in your head, But one thing certain if obama is white, he already has won, nevermind that pit-ball nonesense. Last i saw on BBC new, there are pocket of white americans that just cant accept the fact that a black man can be in charge in america.

they keep looking for flimsy excuses, oh obama aint american enough hmmm?? really, they really dnt know what he stand for; note with regard with gun law and possesion gays?? mpele ha there is future for u now hahhahh

there are many out there
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2008
Of course!

A black man can rule the USA

We just have to pray that Tribalism and racism doesn't play its part

Aside that,i don't see anything stopping Obama

Because most Americans are Clamouring for a change

And in Obama they have One!

Let the Good people of Arizona go out and vote their man.

Cos if he can win in Arizona,then he just might win in all other major Cities/States.
Re: Can A Black Man Ever Rule United States Of America by MissyB1(m): 10:28pm On Oct 12, 2008
You mean a 'Black man' as in colour or as in an African?

lawry:

I don't KNOW WHY IT IS LIKE A DREAM.
If your answer to my question above is option B . . . .
Sorry bro. . . .I think you have to wake up from that dream right now.

Let's assume you mean't option A . . . . I say it's impossible
The chances are as slim  as impossible.

(1) (Reply)

419: EFCC Docks Yar’adua’s Wife / Akwa Ibom, Be Nice. What Goes Round Comes Round / Obasanjo Killed Abacha’s Vision 2010 — Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.