Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,975 members, 7,817,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again (1488 Views)

Should A SS/ SE Person Ever Rule Nigeria Again? / Can A White Man Ever Rule Nigeria As President Again? / Will The Igbo Ever Rule Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by martinseme: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2012
With the rejection of Goodluck Jonathan by the north ,it is difficult to assume that anyone from the south south will ever be acceptable to be elected into the presidency ever again. The persistent crisis that has continued to occur in the north and wide spread rejection of the president's policies in the west,i doubt if the present mistake will ever be allowed to re occur again.
The south south people would seriously prefer to be subjugated in this abnormal union where they are clearly not accepted and out rightly not appreciated for their enormous contribution to the sustenance of the nations economy.Its even more baffling to see that this people never consider self sovereignty from a a marriage where they are not appreciated and would rather prefer to be subjugates to people from distance lands with whom they share no cultural resemblance.
The persistent attacks from the north is evidently a calculated attempt to make the country ungovernable for the current president from the south south so as to make him appear as a clueless person who is failing in his mandate and presently that is really working effectively. The really baffling reality to consider in all this is that the south south people still enjoys to refer to the northerners as their beloved masters to whom they would prefer to be subjugated to for ever.The northerner does not hide his open disdain for any thing and anyone not from his clan.
The current miscalculated political move by the south west to align with the north in the talked about merging of the ACN and CPC is nothing short of a naive person accepting an invitation to dine with the devil who cares less about that person but will surely kill him as the slightest opportunity present its self.
The entire southern Nigeria needs to wake up and understand who we are and what we are really engaged in in this union of one Nigeria with the North.Our present generation is evidently suffering in this union must we continue to mortgage the future of generations yet unborn.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 20, 2012
Possible president

1. Muhammadu Chukwuemeka Buhari

2. Bola Kachi Tinubu

Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Detongue: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2012
D rejection of d s/s by d north, is a rejection of d whole southern nig. D north does not have regards for d whole south. D earlier we realise dis, d better
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by kunlekunle: 10:38am On Jun 20, 2012
[size=24pt]naira redefined
never allow ijaw rule again[/size]
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Arosa(m): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2012
@topic, A bini/Edo man has not ruled Nigeria yet. so never say ever.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Johndoe100(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2012
@OP
Watch what happens when GEJ leaves office in 2020. The South South will send a very clear message to the rest of the country.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by radar5(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2012
If not that some fine personalities were born in the SOUTH,Jonathan has given us enough conviction that they are clueless. He has roving head under roving hat and attitudes so sheepish and tasteless. May he never go beyond this term.Mtchew!
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Beaf: 2:16pm On Jun 20, 2012
Johndoe100: @OP
Watch what happens when GEJ leaves office in 2020. The South South will send a very clear message to the rest of the country.

I think people really don't understand, especially the fools in ACN.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by aljharem(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2012
Yes we can even have a south southerner in 2015 BUT I must point out, it would certainly not be likes of GEJ. Beaf Asari and co

They have reduce the power of the president into mere tribal ranting person. I mean the president has been openly challenged by Boko haram and the country is not with GEJ because of likes of these Asari and Beaf.

I was talking to an Ijaw man the other day from delta and from the way he spoke, I can say he sees GEJ as the worse president ever in Nigeria. Not that I agreed with him but in fact he was the one to convinced me the reason for his position and it was very intelligent.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 5:56pm On Jun 20, 2012
Naaa, y'all ACN yaribas are just pmsing for nada. South south can hold on to the presidency for as long as they like. Who wants to seceed should kindly do so, but you can no longer decide for others ok?
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: Naaa, y'all ACN yaribas are just pmsing for nada. South south can hold on to the presidency for as long as they like. Who wants to seceed should kindly do so, but you can no longer decide for others ok?

And exactly how will SS hold on to the presidency without "yaribas" vote and Northern vote? You think SE will give GEJ their 99% vote again?
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

And exactly how will SS hold on to the presidency without "yaribas" vote and Northern vote? You think SE will give GEJ their 99% vote again?
power have left the old power horders for good. The north seems to have realised this and have been lashing out through boko. Oyimbo no need anything from any other region except the niger delta. Quit deluding yourselfs that your votes mean anything. If south south perpetual presidency is all that guarantees oyinbo oyil, they will gladly see to it.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: power have left the old power horders for good. The north seems to have realised this and have been lashing out through boko. Oyimbo no need anything from any other region except the niger delta. Quit deluding yourselfs that your votes mean anything. If south south perpetual presidency is all that guarantees oyinbo oyil, they will gladly see to it.

This is my question, one you failed to answer:

Ileke-IdI:

Do you think SS can keep GEJ in position with "yaribas" and "Northern" support? Your only home is SE's 99% support, which I don't see happening.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ Ileke idi, you are the one that dont seem to get it or you think we dont. Do you think obj propped up GEJ out of his hunger for justice? Left to you yaribas, you would gladly alternate the presidency between you and the mullahs for all eternity. It Only took niger delta oil insurgency to get the oyinbo to put them in charge As it was hurting their economies, and they will keep them in charge if the alternative is resumption of oil insurgency. Ijaws dont seem to reallise they hold all the stakes now but the north does and so do you even if you dont want to own up.
P.S i like your name.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: @ Ileke idi, you are the one that dont seem to get it or you think we dont. Do you think obj propped up GEJ out of his hunger for justice? Left to you yaribas, you would gladly alternate the presidency between you and the mullahs for all eternity. It Only took niger delta oil insurgency to get the oyinbo to put them in charge As it was hurting their economies, and they will keep them in charge if the alternative is resumption of oil insurgency. Ijaws dont seem to reallise they hold all the stakes now but the north does and so do you even if you dont want to own up.
P.S i like your name.

What has OBJ got to do with the yoruba votes? The same OBJ who lost in his own state during the election? So you guys were hoping that OBJ will save your sorry azz come election time abi? No wonder the devil's advocate, BEAF, was prostrating for OBJ on another thread.

From what I can decipher from your uneducated gibberish, you're saying that GEJ will rig his way into office come 2015? Apart from the SS (due to "our son" syndrome" ) where is GEJ's vote going to come from?

In 2011, ppl were misled with this whole "Fresh air" slogan, hoping that giving SS/SE a chance would change things. Yes, things have changed, for the worse.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2012
Naaa. We easterners are smarter than you give us credit for. First of all, whoever is PDP candidate will be president so any "rigging" is already done at the primaries. Vote counting in abuja is a mere formality. Secondly, obj has nothing to do with nothing. Britain chose obj. Britain chose y'adua. Britain chose goodluck. Your votes are mere formalities just as it is a given that northern population is more than southern population even if it doesnt make sense. Britain decides! And ijaw can make them stick with them. The only reason britain stuck with the mullahs was because they guaranteed oyil. They become irrelevant if their jobs are no longer tenable. Ijaws only can guarantee oil now as they are now fully armed. Do the maths pls, this is not rocket science.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: Naaa. We easterners are smarter than you give us credit for. First of all, [size=15pt]whoever is PDP candidate will be president so any "rigging" is already done at the primaries.[/size] Vote counting in abuja is a mere formality. Secondly, obj has nothing to do with nothing. Britain chose obj. Britain chose y'adua. Britain chose goodluck. Your votes are mere formalities just as it is a given that northern population is more than southern population even if it doesnt make sense. Britain decides! And ijaw can make them stick with them. The only reason britain stuck with the mullahs was because they guaranteed oyil. They become irrelevant if their jobs are no longer tenable. Ijaws only can guarantee oil now as they are now fully armed. Do the maths pls, this is not rocket science.

So you're now Easterners? Not SS? lmao!!! You know your 1 million votes won't even't count on a national grid.

You're very foolish you know that? So rigging is now acceptable? So you're comfortable that your votes do not count?

Foolish boy, even if Britain has something to do with the election, you've only proven that Nigerians do not want GEJ. And knowing Britain's history with Nigeria, when has britain even done anything good for Nigeria, talkless of doing it with a good altruistic motive?

And this same ediiiooooooot will be the one complaining about "Lord" Lugard .
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ Ileke-idi, get your head out of your a.s.s some of we nigerians are not intrested in boju boju. I have not said anything that is not well known by right thinking nigerians. If you want to keep deluding yourself that nigeria works and that who you vote for wins, then by all means do!Only in nigeria where people in the desert are more in number than those in the forests but that is what britain said and that is what we "accept". If this country never had oil, there would never be this country. Face it, they are only here for oil, and they will do their damnest to secure it. We've seen it before in 1967-1970. Who guarantees them oil, stays in charge. Only ijaws can guarantee them oil now. Like one ijaw posted on one thread "we no be small pikin again o ...". I know you long for past glories, but change is inevitable expecially when it's time have come. You can seceed though, you wount be missed.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Possible president

1. Muhammadu Chukwuemeka Buhari

2. Bola Kachi Tinubu

3. Ileke 'moro/n' Idi

Completed!

1 Like

Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: @ Ileke-idi, get your head out of your a.s.s some of we nigerians are not intrested in boju boju. I have not said anything that is not well known by right thinking nigerians. If you want to keep deluding yourself that nigeria works and that who you vote for wins, then by all means do!Only in nigeria where people in the desert are more in number than those in the forests but that is what britain said and that is what we "accept". If this country never had oil, there would never be this country. Face it, they are only here for oil, and they will do their damnest to secure it. We've seen it before in 1967-1970. Who guarantees them oil, stays in charge. Only ijaws can guarantee them oil now. Like one ijaw posted on one thread "we no be small pikin again o ...". I know you long for past glories, but change is inevitable expecially when it's time have come. You can seceed though, you wount be missed.

You're as reckless with English as you are with political debate. You're not interested in boju boju, yet you posted this nonsense:

Malawian: Naaa. We easterners are smarter than you give us credit for. First of all, whoever is PDP candidate will be president so any "rigging" is already done at the primaries. Vote counting in abuja is a mere formality. Secondly, obj has nothing to do with nothing. Britain chose obj. Britain chose y'adua. [b]Britain chose goodluck. Your votes are mere formalities just as it is a given [/b]that northern population is more than southern population even if it doesnt make sense. [b]Britain decides! [/b]And ijaw can make them stick with them. The only reason britain stuck with the mullahs was because they guaranteed oyil. They become irrelevant if their jobs are no longer tenable. Ijaws only can guarantee oil now as they are now fully armed. Do the maths pls, this is not rocket science.

What a douchebag.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: @ Ileke-idi, get your head out of your a.s.s some of we nigerians are not intrested in boju boju. [b]I have not said anything [/b]that is not well known by right thinking nigerians. If you want to keep deluding yourself that nigeria works and that who you vote for wins, then by all means do!Only in nigeria where people in the desert are more in number than those in the forests but that is what britain said and that is what we "accept". If this country never had oil, there would never be this country. Face it, they are only here for oil, and they will do their damnest to secure it. We've seen it before in 1967-1970. Who guarantees them oil, stays in charge. Only ijaws can guarantee them oil now. Like one ijaw posted on one thread "we no be small pikin again o ...". I know you long for past glories, but change is inevitable expecially when it's time have come. You can seceed though, you wount be missed.

To be politically correct, you've not said anything at all
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 7:44pm On Jun 20, 2012
@ Ileke-idi, i am loving the way you keep admiring you a.s.s! Boy, this is not calculus now or is it? I said some of us are not intrested in boju boju. Are you saying that nigeria have ever conducted an absolutely free elections? Who then decides who should be in charge? Boy, i know you might have a big a.s.s, but sticking your head into it? Who is in charge in this country? Who directs things? The sultan? Who directs the sultan?. I cant believe a grown up nigerian can think like you do. When i see you, i will help you remove your head from your a.s.s and maybe i can put something of mine there. grin grin grin
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2012
Malawian: @ Ileke-idi, i am loving the way you keep admiring you a.s.s! Boy, this is not calculus now or is it? I said some of us are not intrested in boju boju. Are you saying that nigeria have ever conducted an absolutely free elections? Who then decides who should be in charge? Boy, i know you might have a big a.s.s, but sticking your head into it? Who is in charge in this country? Who directs things? The sultan? Who directs the sultan?. I cant believe a grown up nigerian can think like you do. When i see you, i will help you remove your head from your a.s.s and maybe i can put something of mine there. grin grin grin

Still not saying anything. Epic Failure.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Still not saying anything. Epic Failure.
you are welcommed to pick holes in my arguements. Dont pronounce a blanket dismissal okay, it is very lazy. Answer my question: who ultimately is in charge of nigeria? Who is the grand piper? I need your answer!
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Abagworo(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2012
Very disgusting thread. You people are the problem of Nigeria. We only need a good President even if he is Jonathan's cousin. We gain nothing if the President is from our village. Many people in Ogbia(GEJ) are still poor. Many people in Minna(IBB) are still poor. So let us shade this tribalistic thinking and embrace positive thinking.

It is this same psychological problem that made other Nigerians attempt ethnic cleansing on the Igbos because a few soldiers of Igbo origin were involved in a bloody coup. The same thing happening in Kaduna today where some fools started killing every Moslem because of bombing carried out by Boko Haram. You people should grow up.

Abagworo will vote any Ijaw,Yoruba, South-south, Igbo or Northerner that I deem competent to handle Nigerian situation.

1 Like

Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2012
The boju boju i was refering to is the shameless formalities of "elections" and all the other shit we do here to look like a nation where in fact, our futures have already been decided as far away as london. Sorry, i Refuse to be as fela would say "zombie".
P.S ileke, pls describe the circumference of your a.s.s, i need to know what i will be dealing with. grin grin
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 8:22pm On Jun 20, 2012
have you stopped to wonder why despite all we have done for this country that we seem to de retrogressing all the time? A formidable nigeria is of no intrest to the west! I hate the way the yaribas have been making it look like all these problems is caused by jonathan. We were all here when for almost a year plus, nigeria had no government in place as ya'adua was awol, yet we did not have all these bombings even obj missmanaged this country more yet no bombings. Why now?? What do they mean by if there will be another south south president? I have been to every part of this country, i have live in every part of this country. I am not a local champion. Who is destroying this country? The president or the bombers and their sponsors? Should GEJ send in the military to go in and wipe them all out like obj did at odi simply because two military men were killed? Not everybody is intrested in genocide. Jonathan have been a better president than most because somehow he have kept us from civil war abi na civil war una want? Is southern nigeria ready to fight Civil war now? [quote author=Abagworo]Very disgusting thread. You people are the problem of Nigeria. We only need a good President even if he is Jonathan's cousin. We gain nothing if the President is from our village. Many people in Ogbia(GEJ) are still poor. Many people in Minna(IBB) are still poor. So let us shade this tribalistic thinking and embrace positive thinking.

It is this same psychological problem that made other Nigerians attempt ethnic cleansing on the Igbos because a few soldiers of Igbo origin were in
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 20, 2012
Hausas/Fulanis can go ahead and decimate their population to half, by 2015, only cattles will thumbprint and vote.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by Malawian(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2012
If i may ask, how come there are no christian governors in the southwest? Tinubu the yoruba leader seems to be laying the groundwork for the radicallisation of the southwest. We all know that buhari is a sponsor of these bokos, yet tinubu and his yorubas went to "build an alliance" with terrorists. Was that not tacit approval they gave to buhari? Who told you guys the country is intrested in enthroning a gang of precipitates anymore? Only in nigeria and sudan were logic was turned on it's head and make muslims in charge of christians and we wonder why we keep praying ourselves hoarse to no avail? We have all seen the way sudan went and how muslim ya'adua sent nigerian troops for "peace keeping" over there. The days the core north and yaribas monopolised power is gone for good. You guys can lash out as long as you want through boko haram, but it is your regions and economies you are destroying. We cant be bordered now can we? Kudos jona, go to brazil for more important state duties okay? How many times did obj travel out of this country? Gani was keeping count for some time until even he realised he should busy himself with more important things. Keep bombing okay? The war of genocide you visited on my people will be brought home to you guys yourselves. The cup wey u use take measure for persin na im dem go use measure for you when your time reach. Yeye!
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by fstranger6: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Completed!

Ileke is so stupiddddd, even being a slut would be too much for her tiny brain.
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by aljharem(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
The OP is even Igbo

You Igbos are so dumb on this site. Keep disgracing yourselves to the world
Re: Will Any One From South South Ever Rule Nigeria Again by aljharem(m): 11:13pm On Jun 20, 2012
fstranger6:

Ileke is so stupiddddd, even being a slut would be too much for her tiny brain.

Ore bawo ni ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning To Igbo Nation! / A Transcript Of The Speech Of Dr. Mrs. Ngozi Okonjo-iweala, Honourable Minister / Nigeria Major Problem Is Not Corruption But Ignorance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.