Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / . (7104 Views)

Actress Tonto Dikeh Speaks Of Her Virginity,don Jazzy And Iyanya.[read Here] / Tonto Dikeh Speaks About Her Career And The Man In Her Life (Video) / "Godwin Okpara Turned Me In to A Sex-Slave" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 22, 2014
Re: . by EzzyStanley(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2014
JESUSchoice: Even as many think Tonto dikeh getting signed to DB's record is a joke,she still wants her fans 2 keep their fingers crossed for a big suprise!..oh yeah?

Yes -pokolee spoke 2 Hip Tv about how she feels being signed 2 D'banj's record label. According 2 her,she can't explain how it happened because the deal just worked itself out."

i feel great,honoured,overjoyed about dbanj signing,i don't know how it happened,it just worked itself out", she said happily.
About what her fans should expect she said,joining the label has changed & inprove her,becos she can't bliv she is capable of what D'banj could bring outta her. "i don't think fan are expecting what am about to give to them because i didn't even expect what i'm about to do too".
When asked about her upcoming album she says... "there will be an album,explosive coming out soon,we're not joking atall".

http://m.dailytimes.com.ng/article/i-didnt-expect-what-dbanj-turned-me-me-tonto-dikeh-speaks

what's ur take on this??
I love you excluding your music

3 Likes

Re: . by seankafor(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2014
HOW CAN FU*CK DIS GAL?
Re: . by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2014
seankafor: HOW CAN I FU*CK DIS GAL?
when u have gotten a life!

8 Likes

Re: . by helenCruz(f): 11:26am On Jul 22, 2014
I remember those days when tonto was one sweet lovable gal...see her in the second picture lookin so innocent

1 Like

Re: . by seankafor(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2014
JESUSchoice: when u have gotten a life!
LOLSSS (STARTS LISTENING TO ADAOBI BY MARVINS)
Re: . by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2014
Na wah for dbanj, he Bleep ini Edo, dump her and move to chika ike, dump her and move to Genevive, dump her and now tonto dikeh ! He just decieve tonto dikeh by telling her he want to sign her.. We are watching
Re: . by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dr2great: Na wah for dbanj, he Bleep ini Edo, dump her and move to chika ike, dump her and move to Genevive, dump her and now tonto dikeh ! He just decieve tonto dikeh by telling her he want to sign her.. We are watching

dbanj neva bleeped genny
dats y dey didnt work out. he tot genny is cheap
to b bleepd everytime.

dbanj na confrimed he goat

3 Likes

Re: . by BaddieKay(f): 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
[/color]Dbanj is really trying...there's a whole lot of difference btw her new song sugar rush compared to previous ones...loving it cool[color=#770077]

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Dr2great: Na wah for dbanj, he Bleep ini Edo, dump her and move to chika ike, dump her and move to Genevive, dump her and now tonto dikeh ! He just decieve tonto dikeh by telling her he want to sign her.. We are watching
And dbanj told u all this??...chai!
Re: . by grandfleets: 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
We have secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki as promised. The land located in a rapidly developing area in Lagos, situated at Orofun, Akodo in Ibeju-Lekki.

The land is within this neighbourhood:
- Opposite Eko Tourist resorts, Akodo
- 3 mins from Hermitage Resorts, Akodo
- 7 mins from Lekki Free Trade Zone
- 8 mins from proposed Dangote refinery
- 10 mins from Amen Estate
- 10 mins from Alberta Academy
- 10 mins from Remi Tinubu’s New Youth Era Camp
- 5 mins from Eleko Beach

Other land marks not far to the neighbourhood are:
- Proposed Lekki Airport
- Proposed Lekki Seaport
- Lekki Beach Golf Resorts
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resorts

Asking price : 3,500,000

The land is currently free from acquisition and has been gazetted by Lagos State. This means, you can buy, survey and start building! If you want to use the property in the future to access credit from the bank, all you need is what you would need when buying land with Certificate of Occupancy (C of O), a letter of consent. All these can be done for you by us if you want them.

Speculative reports indicate that if what Dangote is building in the Area and what the Lagos state government also has planned for 3yrs is done, you may indeed have your stake in a pot of Gold.

With an airport nearby, a seaport in the region, a refinery nearby, and so many resorts, expect the valie of the property to sky-rocket soon!

If you're interested and ready,
Contact me via:
BB PIN: 7B9DBBC6
08078894785(Call/Sms/Whatsapp)

If you would like to view the land, please alert us for inspection details.

grandfleets@gmail.com
Re: . by Aidy97(f): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
No comment
Re: . by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
I remember tonto first album with mama gee"love no dey pepper soup maintenance money ejikwa ego lalala"
Re: . by CertifiedFreak(m): 12:36am On Jul 24, 2014
Classic case of the blind leading the blind.

Gonn' be one epic cataclysmic failure.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2014
JESUSchoice: And dbanj told u all this??...chai!
i use my brain

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2014
Pokolee! As for me I didn't like dat sugar rush sha
Re: . by sollu: 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
Re: . by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Tonto looks lyk Nollywood nd not Muzik
Re: . by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 24, 2014
grandfleets:
We have secured Land in Ibeju-Lekki as promised. The land located in a rapidly developing area in Lagos, situated at Orofun, Akodo in Ibeju-Lekki.

The land is within this neighbourhood:
- Opposite Eko Tourist resorts, Akodo
- 3 mins from Hermitage Resorts, Akodo
- 7 mins from Lekki Free Trade Zone
- 8 mins from proposed Dangote refinery
- 10 mins from Amen Estate
- 10 mins from Alberta Academy
- 10 mins from Remi Tinubu’s New Youth Era Camp
- 5 mins from Eleko Beach

Other land marks not far to the neighbourhood are:
- Proposed Lekki Airport
- Proposed Lekki Seaport
- Lekki Beach Golf Resorts
- La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resorts

Asking price : 3,500,000

The land is currently free from acquisition and has been gazetted by Lagos State. This means, you can buy, survey and start building! If you want to use the property in the future to access credit from the bank, all you need is what you would need when buying land with Certificate of Occupancy (C of O), a letter of consent. All these can be done for you by us if you want them.

Speculative reports indicate that if what Dangote is building in the Area and what the Lagos state government also has planned for 3yrs is done, you may indeed have your stake in a pot of Gold.

With an airport nearby, a seaport in the region, a refinery nearby, and so many resorts, expect the valie of the property to sky-rocket soon!

If you're interested and ready,
Contact me via:
BB PIN: 7B9DBBC6
08078894785(Call/Sms/Whatsapp)

If you would like to view the land, please alert us for inspection details.

grandfleets@gmail.com
u e.h.h.h....how many fowls u get 4 ur house sef
Re: . by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
tosscash1:

dbanj neva bleeped genny
dats y dey didnt work out. he tot genny is cheap
to b bleepd everytime.

dbanj na confirmed he goat
Re: . by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
Re: . by axortedbabe(f): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lyk u as a person
ur music? I doubt

(1) (Reply)

Rick Ross Shows Off His 109-room Mansion From A Helicopter Standing On 235 Acres / He Forced Me To Give Him ‘osiba’,which Is Against My Tradition”– Singer, Cynthia / Girl Wears Red See Through Pants To Celebrate Birthday With A Benz ( Pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.