Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Beta Age Consult Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beta Age Consult Interview (50832 Views)

Beta Age Consult Invitation / Beta Age Nigeria Limited / Dg Consult Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Valmesk(m): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na d same ppl,they go waist ur time,waist ur energy,waist ur resources,make una no even try go there,once u don commit ur money,ur name na sorry
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by codedomoluabi(m): 12:30pm On Mar 19, 2015
I av also being invited to come today by 2.pm ......what r dey really into pls any 1
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by ehmusshogun(m): 12:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
I also got a msg frm betaAge that i shld com fr an interview tomorrow, i was sceptical abt them so i decided to do a google search on them, dats wen i stumble on this thread, nd its has been quite helpful. Their is sm trends i noticed abt this so-called agents, they usually dont inform u early enough fr dia so-called interviews. The mst they will do is to tell u to com the nxt day fr d interview, nd dia msg also use to com wth 'ref no' i guess its a way of identifying d person who invited u go d interview.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Heymus(m): 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
codedomoluabi:
I av also being invited to come today by 2.pm ......what r dey really into pls any 1
But can't you see the people's comments?
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by ufoms(f): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
I think there ar refined gnld
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
[quote author=ufoms post=31825637]I think there ar refined gnld[/quote
they definitely are who you think they are.
Its quite easy for me to recognize them by their text messages.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by misspetit(f): 6:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
I jst got deir msg now buh I don't think amma go
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by debbydee(f): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2015
thanks for the info
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by christal35: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2015
i also got a text yesterday inviting me for an interview today
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Jonnyflave(m): 11:07am On May 19, 2015
I also get an sms from BeTaAge...I don't really kwn anything about if they Aя̲̣̥ε̲ recruiting company at least a good website shud show if u credible or ♌ot who knw if they Aя̲̣̥ε̲ ♌ot to dupe ppl
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by iceoduks(m): 1:08pm On Jun 09, 2015
Has anyone attended their interview to know what they are really into. They keep sending me invite with different format. Well, to me I don't trust them @ all.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Mcsammy4u(m): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
I just got my own test message from them when i was expecting NBC aptitude test msg that i applied for and those BetaAge people came out,,,, i decided to know more about them and bumped into this trend...
i'm api to see that pple already witnessed some tins with them.. but anyone with useful info abt them shud still update us.....
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by okgerald(m): 8:06pm On Jun 17, 2015
I just got the text now. They haven't given up.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by mejai(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2015
okgerald:
I just got the text now. They haven't given up.
I just received a text now. they haven't given up o
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Orpessy: 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
BetaAge Is A Total Scam Jor! No Other Word For 'em. They'll Only Waste Your Precious Time Acessing Your CV To Know Which Role To Fix You In Their Exhausting, Time-wasting And Non-profitable Stupid Job. They're GNLD And What They Do Is Roaming The Street And Asking People "Excuse Me, One Min Please". Stupid People! If Anyone Needs Job, Listen To JOBSHOW On City FM Every Wednesday Btw 9&10am I Guess. I Got My Job From There And Am Enjoying It BIG Time. Good Luck Friends.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by otimize(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Raaaaaaaaan...ruuuuunnnn For your life. SCAM 101

2 Likes

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by eannie8: 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
I'm happy to find useful informations here about scammers. Heaven knows how many fake interviews I would have attended but for nairalanders. God bless you all for being there & helping out just when it's needed.

1 Like

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Acmexy: 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thank to you guys! nairaland is doing a great job. At least I have save the money and time.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by mystkk(f): 11:55am On Jul 24, 2015
They are d biggest scam ever I went for the interview yesterday they just keep talking rubbish waste ur time money n expectation they are a sorry bunch I regretted going till I left we don't have a clue as to what they are into just that they want to help us make money
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Oriafo123: 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
u people are truly a caricature of a jobless set of people. u dont have a job, u were invited for one instead of going some of you are here looking for another person's opinion as to whether u shld go or not. na wa o. its true what Dangote said. youth of today are looking for polished jobs where they will work for the rest of their youth before realising their mistake. at that time it wld be too late for women because you would be pregnant or taking care of children, men u wld have a family that will be depending on u to feed them clothe them and give them shelter. d ppl that will go and decide to join may end up making it and having financial freedom before they get married. u guys r d same ppl that will say it is blood money. u dnt have a job let me tell u d truth. THERE R NO POLISHED JOBS OUT THERE. even the ones that u say connection will help u get r not as pleasant as u may think. im saying this from experience. pls i am not a GNLD member or NETWORK person. but if i had known that there was another way to make money and having d time and freedom to do other things (by other things i dont mean open a shop or bcom a distributor, i mean having my own firm with money i will have made from d networking company and also have money coming in from d networking business to use in building up my firm) maybe i will not be stuck depending on salary to feed my children and assist my husband. i know many of u will abuse me and so on, so im ready. but if u will take one thing from this it shld be that ur destiny is not d same with others here. u may b lucky and after twenty years u will end up at the top but for those whose destiny is attached to these gnld businesses, even if u dnt want to do it because its not ur IDEAl job do it for ur future and those whose destinies r attached to urs. thanks for reading. i hope this will change ur mind before u allow another person's opinion decide ur fate and destiny. thank u and God bless. for those who think d money there r scams u r wrong. good day to u all.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Oriafo123: 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
God bless Nairaland. I didn't fall victim of any shit....
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
Dont bother wasting your time asking questions. Those people are real. Just buy your adidas canvas and get ready to hawk medicine. And when they ask you to pay, just reverse your footwagon and zoom off

1 Like

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by nnebuihe: 12:05am On Aug 13, 2015
@oriafo, i subscribe to ur advice. I got d text around 1pm on 12th iviting me for an interview /test tomorrow. Judging from the majority, i don't this very interview is worth d stress because am in Imo state. Plañed going though, just had a change of mind. Let's not give up. If u can make it, I encourage u to do so.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by hekkyboi: 8:04am On Aug 20, 2015
Topsonhandsome:
BetAge consult are into GNLD and Nutrition stuffs , though they will ask U̶̲̥̅̊ to pay 10K for training to partner with them . I have been to their office @ Ilupeju besides Ilupeju secondary school, I regrets going for such invite.
my broda it has now increased to 11k now. u nid to see how they white wash pple head with their hours of long talk.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Ferdynixon(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
I got this today
Based On Refferal,BAC Group Ltd Invites U for Interview on Fri,9/10/15 by 9am @ 2,Esther Oshiyemi Str Beside Ilupeju Sec Sch,Ilupeju,Lagos.HR:07081902870
Is it fake? Or real?
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Cohyhe(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2015
Ferdynixon:
I got this today
Based On Refferal,BAC Group Ltd Invites U for Interview on Fri,9/10/15 by 9am @ 2,Esther Oshiyemi Str Beside Ilupeju Sec Sch,Ilupeju,Lagos.HR:07081902870
Is it fake? Or real?
Exactly wat I got, telling me to come on monday for an interview.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by ololadeajayi(f): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ferdynixon:
I got this today
Is it fake? Or real?
exactly what I just got now.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Peno: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2015
REF: Beta-Age Co. invites you for Test/Interview on FRI. 30/10/2015 by 9am No.2 Esther Oshiyemi Street beside Ilupeju Sec Sch Oshodi-Lagos. Ref. CODE: DB-X25
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Peno: 11:58am On Oct 31, 2015
Pls does anyone know anytin about Ignitlyte I got this from them
In response to your details sent to IGNITLYTE RESOURCE, You are hereby shortlisted and invited for an interview session on Tuesday, 3rd November, 2015 with the Management Team @ 228, Ikorodu Road, Palmgrove beside Keystone bank, Lagos. 08182869833
TIME: 10am prompt. (JOB CODE: DIR/MGT/B207)
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by 2plus2: 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2015
Thank you guys for the information. It has save me some headache.

And my question is how did they get the numbers?
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by abbeyseto1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 02, 2016
They don upgrade now, I didn't get an SMS, I got a call, they lady spoke so nice and sweet. She gave me the address and told me to come 12pm.
Phew!!!.
I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.