Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Beta Age Consult Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Beta Age Consult Interview (50833 Views)

Beta Age Consult Invitation / Beta Age Nigeria Limited / Dg Consult Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by yomi212(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2016
Pls is betaage consult and BAC same thing i got an invite for a test/ interview @ no 12 odota, opp rockfield filling station ilorin. Shd i go pls
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by berbs112(m): 5:53pm On May 01, 2016
yomi212:
Pls is betaage consult and BAC same thing i got an invite for a test/ interview @ no 12 odota, opp rockfield filling station ilorin. Shd i go pls
I got same sms now and while searching to know more about them online I bump on this thread.. Were you able to attend the interview? Are they for real?
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by yomi212(m): 7:19pm On May 02, 2016
berbs112:
I got same sms now and while searching to know more about them online I bump on this thread.. Were you able to attend the interview? Are they for real?
I didn't go because they are fraudster

1 Like

Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by Rudder1: 6:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
Orpessy:
BetaAge Is A Total Scam Jor! No Other Word For 'em. They'll Only Waste Your Precious Time Acessing Your CV To Know Which Role To Fix You In Their Exhausting, Time-wasting And Non-profitable Stupid Job. They're GNLD And What They Do Is Roaming The Street And Asking People "Excuse Me, One Min Please". Stupid People! If Anyone Needs Job, Listen To JOBSHOW On City FM Every Wednesday Btw 9&10am I Guess. I Got My Job From There And Am Enjoying It BIG Time. Good Luck Friends.
Thanks Orpessy, I really appreciate tha info for they say it's power. Pls what's their frequency for I am seriously in need of JOB right now. Those so called betaage abi na bataage kept killing my battery with text upon text with different fmt, in fact eh, the thing tire me o. With the errors in the smses has told wha I needed to kn abt them. Pls help a brother, thanks once again.
Re: Beta Age Consult Interview by saintluice123: 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2016
Can somebody help me have been invited for and interview which am on able because the company in question is some how to me can somebody help
with any information about the company

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady In Tears After Reducing Her Age To Get A Job She Qualified For With Her Rea / Nairalander Silverdam Visits Linda Ikeji Media Office In Lekki / Testimonies Of Second-Class Lower Graduates Who Have Good Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.