Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today (755 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / My Terrible Experience In A Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today by FreshGreen: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2014
REVELATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITION OF THE CHURCH

Pastors, evangelists, preachers and missionaries; please excuse me and listen. God has not called you to preach abundance of prosperity or prophecy about that. God has called you to preach holiness and sanctification, because without holiness, nobody will see the lord. Get the word out, get the word of holiness out there and preach it !!!

The angels then let me in and Jesus was waiting for me and told me: “Rodolfo my son, welcome to the Kingdom of your God.” When we started to walk, I saw that the streets were of pure gold and I saw a river like crystal, it is real water! I also saw diamonds as ornaments in the streets, a thing over which people kill each other on earth! The Lord then took my hand and told me: “now I am going to show you the temple.” and it was so beautiful. I saw goblets of gold, instruments of gold and I heard a beautiful song and they were children who were singing. The Lord told me that those children were the ones that people rejected on earth but they have life in the kingdom of heaven. Glory to God, hallelujah!

BRIDAL DRESS, WEDDING SUPPER, CROWNS
We continued walking through heaven and I saw a beautiful, humongous white dress decorated in gold and a crown at the top and the Lord told me that it was His church. That it has to be holy and sanctified. The crown is the crown of life that the lord is going to give to the church. When we went out of there, I saw a great line of people. I could see many people dressed in white. I saw two big angels, very elegant countenance and by looking into their eyes, I saw peace, love tenure. One angel said “welcome to the kingdom of your God.” The other angel applauded. I saw people were so happy to be there and now I understand what apostle Paul said that the passing afflictions on earth are nothing compared to the glories awaiting for us in heaven.

The Lord then took me to a place where I saw a long table without end. The table was in gold. The table cloth covering was of gold, goblets of gold, knives and forks in gold, chairs of gold etc… Then I saw big and small crowns and the Lord told me that those big crowns are for His servants, when they come to the wedding of the Lamb. He said “because the wedding of the Lamb is about to start. I am coming soon for my church. Tell them that I am going to pick up my church.”
I asked the Lord“these small crowns, who are they for?”
“Those small crowns are for the people inside the church who live in holiness but they do nothing for the Kingdom. But I tell you, don’t settle for a small crown but work hard for a big one. Work hard for God so that He would give you the reward of life.” The surprising thing was that every chair has a name behind them and nobody else is going to sit in that chair except for that person.

CONDITION OF TODAY’S CHURCH
“Now Rodolfo, I am going to show you the real condition of the church right now”. I saw a little fish praising and worshiping Jesus because the Bible says: Let all that has breath, praise the Lord!

So the Lord showed me the earth where I had to return to preach what I saw. But I had the impression that I had no remembrance of the earth and the Lord gave me the understanding that one who enters into heaven forgets everything that happened to them on earth!. Not so however in hell; everyone who enters there has memories of everything they did on earth, their families, that that they don’t want them to go to hell! That is another torment added to their sufferings. But the one who enters heaven has their mentality changed to a heavenly mind.

Praise the Lord! For that reason, not Peter nor Mary nor Stephen, nor Elisha or John have a memory of what they did on earth; after their earthly lives, they simply don’t know what is happening here. Peter cannot even imagine that the catholic religion adore him or any other saint for that matter. And Jesus said, “there is no other name under heaven by which we can be saved.” That is Jesus Christ, the Son of the Living God. And Mary said in the Canaan wedding “Do whatever He tells you”. And … worshipers of Satan are in the Vatican; they hide all the sinful ways of priests sleeping with nuns; and priests being accused of child molestation and also here in the Dominican Republic…. And the Catholics continue to believe in those lies.

MONEY FOCUSED & UNFAITHFUL MINISTERS
Now the Lord started crying when He started to show me the condition of the church. Suddenly I saw a pastor on earth carrying a big suitcase and it was full of money. The Lord told me, ‘These are preachers and evangelists that are getting rich with the offerings because they are preaching lies to my people and letting my people get lost.” I tell you preachers and evangelists, preach Jesus even if you don’t receive tithes and offerings. Sanctify the church!

Suddenly I saw that the money in the suitcase disappeared. I asked the Lord and He told me that “In the same manner his money disappeared, so will he disappear together with the antichrist. But still I have a remnant of my people who are not contaminated.”

I see today how many preachers, pastors, evangelists … are rich and millionaires. However, the members of their church are falling into pieces in poverty, needing food to eat and the pastor is in opulence, not helping them! So many evangelists, multi-millionaires even billionaires in super luxury cars. Where is the Good Samaritan? And I saw many pastors ministering at the altar but I then saw this one pastor finishing ministering that day and leaving his home where his wife was and he left her to meet his lover with whom he lives too!… and she was also a member of his church!

I also saw an evangelist leaving his church and a few blocks away, he went down and saw a prostitute. The same evangelist who was ministering at the altar! Oh, Lord! Please have mercy on us!

UNHOLY ACTS – MASTURBATION
After that the Lord showed me a group of youths of a church that when they leave the church, they went to a dark place because they think that the Lord is not seeing them and they got into that place and they start masturbating and fornicating against their own bodies. And after that, they would go and minister at the altar! Presidents of youths, leaders of the church! (If you need help overcoming this sin, you can contact the address below)

UNHOLY MUSIC IN THE CHURCH
Now the Lord showed me a disco and a church and the Lord told me: “observe well” and I looked and saw that the church just looked like the disco! There was no difference! They had the same sound systems, same music, same equipment that is entering from the world into the church! The world should convert to Christianity but not the other way around. We are bringing the world into the church! Also I have to tell you this: We cannot praise and worship God with Reggaeton, with Bachaton or Rock. Even today there are Christians songs that are being sung to God and then to the world, using the very same words! They don’t mention God but only mention the word ‘love’.

I also saw Rap music and Perreo in the church and that is unacceptable. The Bible says that we must worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness (for true worship see Col 3,16 & John 4, 23-24) ….. Rock is satanic and it was invented in hell. Pastors and evangelists, please get that Cursed music out of the churches!!!

The Lord then showed me the musicians that are so perverted. They are singing in the church on one hand, then they make contracts to sing even in restaurants as private musicians; they go to church to praise the Lord! Let me tell you: that music the Lord doesn’t accepts and please excuse me I must tell you the truth. What is from God is holy and separated for God and God alone. And what those musicians do today, they go, sing at the church, then they disappear from the service, because they look like they are playing to God as a contract, so they think they don’t need to be there for the rest of the service, they leave early. At that moment, the Lord told me “unfortunately, that type of church will not enter into the kingdom of heaven.”

At this point, are you ready to surrender your life to Jesus Christ and start a new life in Him? Do you want to rededicate your life to Him so you will not perish with this world? Please click on this link, read the article and pray as directed http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

You can also contact us on email or phone for prayer, counsel or if you need biblical enlightenment on personal issues:

This message is from Revelation of Truth Evangelical Ministries, RTEM

Our Email: rtemoutreaches@yahoo.com

Our Tel: (+234) (0)803 924 9751, (0)705 937 3351, (0)802 578 7942.
Our website: www.rtemoutreach.org

Our Facebook page, you can like our page for daily article on your wall, please click on this link and "like", then click on the "liked" and add to "interest list" http://www.facebook.com/pages/Revelation-of-Truth-Evangelical-Ministries-RTEM/244086502364394

If you will like to be receiving our weekly articles by email, please, click on our website and subscribe for daily Christian articles www.rtemoutreach.org

If you want to read other Christian articles and Bible Studies on several other topics from this ministry, you can please click on this link and see several topics. http://www./468590419840054/files/ You can join to receive new topic.
Re: Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2014
Well said sir. May God help his church.
Re: Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today by nora544: 1:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
I like that you didnot ask for donation at your website.

But what I didnot like is that you say rock music is satanic sory that is a doctrine from you.
Where in the bible it is written which music is not satanic sory that could only come from nigeria, why you can say rap music is satanic.
What you have against people who play on sunday in the church and during the hole wek they play in a restaurant to get the money they need for their life.
Re: Revelation Of The Conditions Of The Church Today by greatnma: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
God bless you bro, am inspire. I pray daily for God's grace.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Anybody That Has Been Healed Through The Prayer Line Of The SCOAN?? / The Dead Sea Scrolls — "The Greatest Manuscript Discovery Of All Times." / Tatoo: A Sin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.