Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,445 members, 7,843,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Tatoo: A Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tatoo: A Sin? (754 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Can One Go To Heaven With Tatoo? / Is Fornication Really A Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tatoo: A Sin? by PERFECT2(m): 6:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Dere are tatoos all over my body. Wen i pulled off 2 gym 2day,som1 saw it and told me that God can never 4give me for drawing tatoos on my body;he even said it's scriptural. *that means i should continue sinning bc am condemed already.*
Please i want to know,is TATOO a sin?
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by A7(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Jesus has one.
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by Swiftlee(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2014
How will you feel if you give your friend your Bugatti veyron car to drive out and when he was coming back, he scraches the body with knife, paint it to another colour and give it to an artist to write his name on it..how will you feelundecided

1 Like

Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by PERFECT2(m): 7:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Swiftlee: How will you feel if you give your friend your Bugatti veyron car to drive out and when he was coming back, he scraches the body with knife, paint it to another colour and give it to an artist to write his name on it..how will you feelundecided
I'll feel bad but that dosen't answer my question.

1 Like

Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by Swiftlee(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2014
PERFECT2:
I'll feel bad but that dosen't answer my question.
God is your friend and gave you the Bugatti(Your body) to drive and bring it back to Him..dont scrach or deface it..
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by PERFECT2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Swiftlee:
God is your friend and gave you the Bugatti(Your body) to drive and bring it back to Him..dont scrach or deface it..
so,wat's my fate now?
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by JesusisLord85: 11:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
PERFECT2: Dere are tatoos all over my body. Wen i pulled off 2 gym 2day,som1 saw it and told me that God can never 4give me for drawing tatoos on my body;he even said it's scriptural. *that means i should continue sinning bc am condemed already.*
Please i want to know,is TATOO a sin?

Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."

Tribal marks - thou shalt not
tattoo - thou shalt not

The reasons people do this today, are different to the motives of the ancients. But the law remains, it is an abomination in the eyes of the Most High.

But you know what. Seek forgiveness from the Most High, the God of our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Study His word and seek to keep his commandments and statutes to the best of your ability.
He shall have mercy on you

Shalom
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by Swiftlee(m): 11:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
PERFECT2:
so,wat's my fate now?
If its cleanable, just erase it. If permanent no problem. The most important is to turn to God, ask for forgiveness,see a clergy for advice. Dont accept to anyone condemning you..
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by PERFECT2(m): 7:22am On Sep 10, 2014
A7: Jesus has one.
What! And who told u dat?
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by PERFECT2(m): 7:25am On Sep 10, 2014

[/quote]
That's just what i wanna know. I pray he does.
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by PERFECT2(m): 7:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Swiftlee:
If its cleanable, just erase it. If permanent no problem. The most important is to turn to God, ask for forgiveness,see a clergy for advice. Dont accept to anyone condemning you..
Thanks,i really appreciate.
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by A7(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2014
PERFECT2:
What! And who told u dat?

Kjv rev 19:16

"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a
name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF
LORDS."...
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by krayzieklay(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
Swiftlee: How will you feel if you give your friend your Bugatti veyron car to drive out and when he was coming back, he scraches the body with knife, paint it to another colour and give it to an artist to write his name on it..how will you feelundecided
lool.. I tot u guys are now covered,thanks to the new testament.. Oh,by the way, hope u are keeping your bushy beards? I'm sure u must have had friends or know friends who are fornicators and also some who disobeyed their parents... So I'm sure u must of had stoned sum of them to death,abi?... #jonzers
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by krayzieklay(m): 10:16am On Sep 10, 2014
JesusisLord85:

Leviticus 19:28 "Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD."

Tribal marks - thou shalt not
tattoo - thou shalt not

The reasons people do this today, are different to the motives of the ancients. But the law remains, it is an abomination in the eyes of the Most High.

But you know what. Seek forgiveness from the Most High, the God of our ancestors, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Study His word and seek to keep his commandments and statutes to the best of your ability.

Shalom

Nice try,pal... Tomorrow, nitwits like you will still come around and scream 'we are no more under the law,Jesus as bla bla bla... It is your heart that really matters'... Besides,how many of the Leviticus laws do you yourself keep? .. #hypocrites.
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by krayzieklay(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2014
PERFECT2:
so,wat's my fate now?
No fate bro... Ignore what all these hypocrites are ranting here.. Cherry picking their bible just to make them feel good... Look,if anybody tells you that tattoo is wrong or its a sin,tell him to prove it. If he opens the bible for you and shows you one of the barbaric/archaic laws of Leviticus, ask him if he is keeping all the entire laws and not some that he feels he's ok with,watch his reply.. Live your life,ask questions and don't let anybody deceive you.
Re: Tatoo: A Sin? by JesusisLord85: 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2014
krayzieklay:

Nice try,pal... Tomorrow, nitwits like you will still come around and scream 'we are no more under the law,Jesus as bla bla bla... It is your heart that really matters'... Besides,how many of the Leviticus laws do you yourself keep? .. #hypocrites.

Read my posts buddy, and threads. Keep the law

(1) (Reply)

Sperm Donating, Is It a Sin / BREAKING NEWS: Three Feared Dead In Benin City As CCCGM Building Collapses / Let Go And Let God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.