Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment (22802 Views)

Sumeru NIG. Recruitment / Sumeru Ng / Sumeru Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by austein(m): 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ineco, pls do you have any idea of what their tests like? Cos I received a call this evening from the recruitment firm telling me to bring all my credentials+my birth certificate for an interview after the Psychometric test or something....don't really get what the customer care attendant really said. Pls trow in more light on this.
I applied via the company's website....www.sumerusolutions.com
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by austein(m): 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2015
@ Daniel, actually telemarketing is what I defined as a "pure" customer service job. Its otherwise known as "Indoor-Marketing",while call it inside sales/selling. It involves promoting the company's product and services via telephone calls,e-mails,social medias or text messages. The customer service agent/tele-marketer is to attend to the needs or complaints of the customers via telephones or through other social media platform. But in da case of extreme cases, a face-to-face contact is also allowed--- where by a customer will have to come to the company's venue for further clarification, and as a tele-marketer its your duty to give such an individual a consise infomation about the products and services. Not forgeting to sell other products if necessary. That's all I can say for now

2 Likes

Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by daniel7587: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2015
austein:
@ Daniel, actually telemarketing is what I defined as a "pure" customer service job. Its otherwise known as "Indoor-Marketing",while call it inside sales/selling. It involves promoting the company's product and services via telephone calls,e-mails,social medias or text messages. The customer service agent/tele-marketer is to attend to the needs or complaints of the customers via telephones or through other social media platform. But in da case of extreme cases, a face-to-face contact is also allowed--- where by a customer will have to come to the company's venue for further clarification, and as a tele-marketer its your duty to give such an individual a consise infomation about the products and services. Not forgeting to sell other products if necessary. That's all I can say for now

Thanks for the info. @austein

1 Like

Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by ineco(m): 9:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
yh, u will be interview wit an indian man, just be both abd knw wat u ve in ur cv and be articulate that is all and prayerful. no where to apply in their website and can u send it 2 me
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by austein(m): 10:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Info@sumerusolutions.com
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by ineco(m): 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
appreciate austin
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by austein(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ineco, I'm not cleared with what you wrote can you explain better plss....how's the test like? Do you know anybody that have taken such test before? What's their interview like? Plss reply me....I really need to know #thanks
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by ineco(m): 7:38am On Jun 17, 2015
ok.they set test.like gmat,after scape 2ru dat,u will be interview wit an indian man. just make sure u know what u ve in ur cv and be outspoken. then if it access bank they post u to,that mean u will still be interview with them and just be smart and confident. and below 30 yrs
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by eriax12: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
pls i got a call for an interview tomorrow, can some1 brief me on how the interview looks like??
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by otimothy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 06, 2015
eriax12:
pls i got a call for an interview tomorrow, can some1 brief me on how the interview looks like??

my oga pls hw ws ur interview because i got an invite for wednesday and dont know how it works with them.
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by ITAB: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls how much will be paid as a tele-marketer?
otimothy:

my oga pls hw ws ur interview because i got an invite for wednesday and dont know how it works with them.
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by otimothy(m): 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
ITAB:
Pls how much will be paid as a tele-marketer?

no idea chief.
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by cornoil(m): 4:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is this the e-mail for the cv submission?
quote author=austein post=34841038]Info@sumerusolutions.com[/quote]
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by cornoil(m): 4:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Is this email for the cv submission?
austein:
Info@sumerusolutions.com
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by ITAB: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pls who went for the interview today? What is the salary for the job?
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by charlie42(m): 10:57am On Jan 11, 2016
ineco:
yh, u will be interview wit an indian man, just be both abd knw wat u ve in ur cv and be articulate that is all and prayerful. no where to apply in their website and can u send it 2 me

Pls can you share more info about dis requitment. I had to go back 2 my school to pick up my Waec result. Dey sent a maildat I should go collect it even if i dint pass it
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why dis sumeru only collect waec and nt both neco nd waec
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by olutunde12(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2016
eduxerxes:
chei! My eyes don fall sotey my teeth break where I read gbagaun!!! grin see bekee

Is this English Language?
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by eduxerxes: 10:08am On Mar 29, 2016
olutunde12:

Is this English Language?
i didnt intend to write in English language Bro.
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by chithec(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
austein:
Got a text message from Sumerusolutions telling me to come to their Office @ Eric Moore, Surulere with my credentials and birth certificate. Anybody got the same message
please how do I get to dr office from iyana-ipaja
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by Horlawale1(m): 3:02pm On May 20, 2016
Just received an invite now, for the post of a call centre agent.
Is there anybody that can be of help in any form.
Thanks
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by kennykg(m): 6:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Horlawale1:
Just received an invite now, for the post of a call centre agent.
Is there anybody that can be of help in any form.
Thanks
Bro may I know how you applied?
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by OlatunjiOmotayo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 13, 2016
Hello house, pls his can I apply for this?
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by DaVik12(m): 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2016
What questions would be asked for the second stage interview at Sumeru? Any idea? Those that have gone through it, please help o.
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by highest2005: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
pls I received a call from a lady from sumeru Ltd nig, abt my availability for an interview on Thursday 27 Oct. later a mail was also sent 2 me. position is IT support officer, who is wit me on dis?
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by Ogunbayeje: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2016
Plzz How did u applied @ sumeru
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by highest2005: 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
honestly I can't even figure that out
Re: Sumeru Nigeria Limited Recruitment by tuns486(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
cc150615:
English tho # Abi Na only me see am? #runs outta thread #

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. / Fraudster Posing As TY Danjuma's Son Clinches Job At Ministry Of Niger Delta / N-power News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.