Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. (22454 Views)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / What Can I Do To Collect My Last Month Salary / Help Me Get A Job And Take One Month Salary Or We Agree On What You Take (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Good morning nairalanders
I think this world is turning to something else

I work with a private organisation where I earn 20k as my monthly stipend
For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
but to my greatest surprise it was sack letter that follows.
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

I was told to come back ending of November to get my salary..

I don't really know what to do right now, it looks like cheating to me .
This is my sweat, something I have work for ...

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Xscape1993(m): 11:01am On Oct 30, 2023
Wickedness of humans to humans...

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by TemplarLandry: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

For the past one four month now we have not been paid salary and we dare not ask my boss because she is a disciplined woman who doesn't tolerate nonsense..

Things are really getting hard and I couldn't even afford transport fee to work this morning as I have to trek down to work this morning, and on getting to work I decided to summon courage to ask this woman about my salary, She told me to go back to my duty .
I tried talking to her and telling her the situation of things but she wouldn't listen and all what she said is that I have been fired.

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by chiefolododo(m): 11:04am On Oct 30, 2023
She is not disciplined , she is wicked

381 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by maestro299: 11:09am On Oct 30, 2023
20k? Monthly salary? How do you cope with that?

115 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by cuffee: 11:12am On Oct 30, 2023
You be mumu. Four months and still working. You be civil servant?

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 11:13am On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

Send me your bank account by WhatsApp let me send you something small just to lighten the mood.

222 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Send me your bank account by WhatsApp let me send you something small just to lighten the mood.
Can I send you a pm sir?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

Can I send you a pm sir?

Send by mail

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by westlius(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Did dey give u employment letter
Engage a lawyer
Seek for redress

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Send by mail

creativoutfits@gmail.com
Sent sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by westlius(m): 11:21am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Send by mail

creativoutfits@gmail.com
God bless you for ur assistance toward d fellow

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2023
westlius:
Did dey give u employment letter
Engage a lawyer
Seek for redress
I was not giving employment letter
I was told to come back November ending to get my salary.

9 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2023
westlius:

God bless you for ur assistance toward d fellow

The younger generation are all our responsibility as a society collectively. We will have failed them permanently if we do not create massive employments that can accommodate hundreds of thousands within the next 20 years

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by SocialJustice: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe. You played yourself. I'm sure you don't have any form of employment contract. If you have parents or siblings, you should take them to your office to ask for your money.

Do not go there to beg, politely but firmly request your salary and when it will be paid in full.

Do not engage a lawyer too because the money involved is not worth it.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by yeyebrity: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2023
She had the audacity to sack you but lacked the decency to pay you. Pathetic!

126 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by westlius(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Abisolababe:

I was not giving employment letter
I was told to come back November ending to get my salary.
The issue with these owners they can deny u not there staff when u invite the court

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Abisolababe(f): 11:29am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Send by mail
Received sir

May the good Lord continue to provide for you and your family sir, everything you lay your hands on shall prosper..
Thanks so much sir

211 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by ahnie: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2023
Travail of roadside school teachers.

I don du that kain work before was preggers with my first kid,the school owner bro managing the school happened to be my neighbor and also a pastor.

He held my salaries for 2 months,I had to go to his upstair,asked him to pray for us as either one of us would be visiting God that day.
With just 2 days to my delivery.

My mum inlaw had to come get me that day because she was around waiting for my delivery n omugwo,she was the one that freed the man from my grip.

In the evening I got my money in full,the rest teachers were paid halves of their salaries na that day I quit teaching.
Teaching job nor be ham one bit...e be like GNLD job.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Meteng: 11:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Someone does not pay salaries and you say she’s disciplined? Well, I know some people like this needs a good drilling to lighten them up

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

this guy your way no just pure. What stops you from asking her to paste her account number here?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

The younger generation are all our responsibility as a society collectively. We will have failed them permanently if we do not create massive employments that can accommodate hundreds of thousands within the next 20 years
Yinmu. Keep deceiving yourself my bro. You're doing well. Someone complained about your silly attitude on the other thread. Is it cause she's female? You know how many jobless males are out here on Nairaland?

Just dey play. Just dey play.

15 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Yinmu. Keep deceiving yourself my bro. You're doing well. Someone complained about your silly attitude on the other thread. Is it cause she's female? You know how many jobless males are out here on Nairaland?

Just dey play. Just dey play.

God, help me. Bye !

21 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Ejebleje: 11:56am On Oct 30, 2023
Disciplined woman wey no fit pay salary, that one na discipline? These are the sort of employers encouraging crime;you don't pay staff their salaries,are you not shocked that they still report to work every single day?

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 11:57am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

God, help me. Bye !
Lmao. You don't have anything to defend yourself with abi. Like I said earlier, Keep deceiving yourself. God has already sat this one out. You're calling God now abi? But on the other thread you were playing God.. telling someone to enjoy his situation. I feel rather sorry for you my bro. Keep playing, you hear? You're the owner of life.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Lmao. You don't have anything to defend yourself with abi. Like I said earlier, Keep deceiving yourself. God has already sat this one out. You're calling God now abi? But on the other thread you were playing God.. telling someone to enjoy his situation. I feel rather sorry for you my bro. Keep playing, you hear? You're the owner of life.

It is well. Enjoy smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

It is well. Enjoy smiley
Lmao. Keep playing, my bro. Your conscience go consume you. That's if you have any sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Wujio: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Hacks4dummies:
Lmao. Keep playing, my bro. Your conscience go consume you. That's if you have any sha.

Your problem. Not mine

12 Likes

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Hacks4dummies: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Your problem. Not mine
Chuckles.
Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Karleb(m): 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me four time,... lipsrsealed

How much is 20k in this tinubu economy. sad

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by Yourprick: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
Lol,why would you stay after they didn't pay you the first month

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got Sacked After Asking For My Four Month Salary. by landmark86: 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Although the present situation of the country may let u feel bad but hera this it is God @ work. Very soon you will get better offer.
I strongly believe
Just the thankful for the gift of life.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Multiple Job Openings At HARPS / Npower C1 Starts, Minister Gives Engagement Letters To Npower Volunteers / Free Cv Review For Students & Jobseekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.