Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

How Would You Rate The Performance Of Your State Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate The Performance Of Your State Governor? (385 Views)

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? / Rate The Performance Of Saraki, The Senate President So Far / Pics: Head-to-head Performance Of APC And PDP at The Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Rate The Performance Of Your State Governor? by LaurelP(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2014
A few governors performed well in this administration while many of them failed woefully
Governors like Fashola of Lagos, Sullivan of Enugu, Peter Obi of Anambra, Akpabio of Akwaibom are some of the governors I know did relatively well.

Others on the other hand I can't say much. My state governor for instance failed woefully. He virtually sent the state 8 yrs backward.
So how would rate ur state govrenor's performance so far?
Re: How Would You Rate The Performance Of Your State Governor? by dre247(m): 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
In Edo state, the state Governor did well in the 1st term but in his second term, he has become the normal politician we are used to. Looting, politicking and blame gaming instead of true governance. I am of the opinion that the masses should give a politician just 1 term and vote them out when the seek re-election.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: EFCC Declares Ex-gov. Nyako Wanted / Question For True Imolites / Adamawa: We Need Formal Notice Of Vacancy-inec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.