Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,803 members, 7,824,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? (23266 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Bayelsa Third Rerun: INEC Under Buhari Is Completely Messed Up / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by YouthsPC0: 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Under the New APC led administration of General Buhari INEC has conducted about 3 elections Borno, Bye election and Kogi/Bayelsa guber polls

What is your impression of the electoral umpire?

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by merry02(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very porous and shameful.

244 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by zibi2(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very Poor 0.5/10..... Buhari take .5 or do you want -olodo

132 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ozoigbondu: 9:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
This election especially that of southern I jaw is a disgrace to humanity

If this govt cannot conduct proper election in 8 lg how then can they organize one for the whole nation

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
No difference at all still the same considering what they have done in kogi and ongoing baylesa election

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2015
embarassed very poor -0

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Tunami(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
very P00R, later one idiot will come and be typing sai buhari and change here.

174 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by YouthsPC0: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lalasticlala :

1 Like

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Orjioorji(f): 2:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
very poor.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by kayode27: 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
A big disgrace. Inec has failed to build on what Jega left behind.

But I am not in anyway surprised. A dunce is the President.

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:
A big disgrace. Inec has failed to build on what Jega left behind.

But I am not in anyway surprised. A dunce is the President.

And you are what?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by kayode27: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
ionsman:

And you are what?

Why are you pained, I expressed my thoughts.

Why not do same and run along.

174 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ionsman: 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
kayode27:

Why are you pained, I expressed my thoughts.

Why not do same and run along.

Just ran through your profile and this is what I saw.

I just pray you don't die of hatred in the name of "opinion".

15 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by kayode27: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
ionsman:

Just ran through your profile and this is what I saw.

I just pray you don't die of hatred in the name of "opinion".

I will put you in prayers.

Hopefully bubu will not SCAM you. He will provide employment or at least pay you that 5, 000.

Since joblessness has made you to start sniffing through people's posts.

Fuel 150 / liter.(if you see oo)
kerosene 130 / liter.
Epileptic power supply.
Delay in salary payment.
To make matters worst, this is December.

May God bless you in 2016, the way bubu is dealing with Nigerians. Can I hear an Amen

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very poor

Shameful!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Okanokan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
COMPLETE failure!

38 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by onyepapa(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Very bad. Them say old people dey get sense but I no understand this our bubu own very useless man

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Dragonking: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Buhari is shameless and a disgrace to this country - El rufia angry angry

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by djWALE(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Everything na wash jare...am missing jonathan.....

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by saint047(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bayelsa elections have shown beyond reasonable doubt that "activists" are a bunch of money-hungry Lagos-based riff raff with no scruples.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by luvinhubby(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Never expected much from INEC under an APC led federal govt & will not expect much either from them subsequently.

APC is a congregation of political scumbags.

angry

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by coldsummer: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
[size=18pt]Lol

before you rate anything or anyone on the electoral front, ask yourself: How many elections have been conducted under this man.

Lets leave sentiments and face facts
[/size]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ksstroud: 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Outstandingly poor

32 Likes

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by ffo(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
INEC has not been able to successfully conduct election in a state within a day. It took INEC 2 weeks to conduct election in kogi state; in Beyelsa state (less than 20 lga) uptill now they have not been able to collate the results, How long will it take this present INEC to conduct election in the entire country?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Balkan(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Click share for good performance
Click like for. Bad Performance

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by iteleaye(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok
Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by mazzi: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Extraordinarily poor!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
absymal. especially given the rubbish in kogi

20 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recovered Loot Inadequate To Revive Economy- FG / Photo: Nigeria Today - Daily Trust / Prominent Politicians Who Defected To APC After May 29

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.