Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,481 members, 7,770,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:43 AM

Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews (5173 Views)

What's The Best Kind Of Pillow For Good Night's Sleep. Find Out Here..test Your / Does Andrew's Liver Salt Prevent Pregnancy? / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by wisdomkid: 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Why use a pregnancy pillow?

Being pregnant is one of the most rewarding elements of any woman's life. From first discovering you are carrying, to expecting whats ahead, to watching your system change as you and your newborn infant grow together; in those eight weeks you will run the gamut of feelings.
Pregnancy Pillow, along with that arrives the physical change. By some time you know it the small lump has changed into a no-so-small abdomen and from the last trimester you are actually beginning to sense it.

Sleeping is one of the most vital features of pregnancy that frequently does not get prioritized. It-not only helps mom decompress from your physical and psychological challenges she is heading right on through, but it also plays a major part in the well being of the new born.

Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by nigeriahero: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2014
Most Nigerians don't a thing about Pregnancy Pillow - More about prego pillow here - Your wife will love you for making her night comfortable, buy one as a gift for her and find out yourself!

When my Wife was pregnant, the first thing I did was ordered for a pregnancy/maternity pillow for her and she has never stopped thanking me for my "husband-ly" love to her smiley

You can find how and where to buy pregnancy pillow from pregnancypillowkit.com/.

Are you a Nigerian?
Have you heard about Pregnancy Pillow before now?

2 Likes

Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by Blogonlyowner: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2014
The pregnancy Pillow is one of the best thing a pregnant woman don't want to miss. But am sure is it not popular in Africa.
If you want to order the pregnancy/maternity pillow and get it shipped to your home - visit Best Pregnancy Pillow Shop and you will enjoy good night sleep... what more? you can use the pillow even after pregnancy!

Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by OLIHI2000(f): 8:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Please, How do I get 1?
Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by bayleaf(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
I recently bought one from the website below and it was delivered to me within a few days. Nice investment I must say.

www.evergrandhealth.com/pregnancypillow/
Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by Pregnancy(m): 1:54pm On Jan 16, 2019
Also want to share with this, if you are pregnant - special pillows can be extremely useful
Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by Safery: 5:42pm On May 13, 2019
My favorite pillows are G-shaped - they turn into any model and then become full pillows for feeding! Just a mega-thing! There is still some kind of filler, it is soft, but almost weightless, so light, so cool!
Re: Best Pregnancy Pillow Reviews by jbblues24(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2019
My 35 year old son rates this shot very appealing m8

(1) (Reply)

Men Should Suck Women’s Breasts To Prevent Breast Cancer – Expert / I Need A Book Of Yoruba Herbs And Their English Names. / Video Trends As Lady Becomes Paralyzed For Life During The Milk Crate Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.