Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121925 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mukina2

code please.....

FPL newbie
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Geefaz(m): 12:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Hi Mukina,
Lagos FC reporting....please FA Cup code.
I was 8th on Main League and 3rd on Carling Cup last season.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2014
coogar:

yes, they get to play as the defending champion but that isn't the case here. this is a case of someone opting out of a competition because he was too weak as a man to take defeat.
I meant 2 seasons ago but somehow forgot my spacing grin

It was a rhetorical question in response to Ibime's request for automatic inclusion in the league. On the flip side, there are no rules in place for his situation so it shouldn't be used against him.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by GDAY(m): 6:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Dear Mukina, Codes Please. The SCREAMERS missed out last year.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by siddiq202(m): 6:39am On Jul 23, 2014
No codes yet
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by omodapson(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Dapmose FC reporting. Please send the codes to me.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
2legit2qwt,lalaboi,kashmo,McIrx,siddiq202,seyi42k,KiddaBlingzz,Geefaz

Codes Sent grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2014
obibanks: Trailblazers, send d codes
what was your position last season, or are you a new player?

lekkie073: Flaming penguins here.....codes sharply
Both league and Carling cup fa cup cool
Position last season please grin

AirborneLacer: Guapo's musketeers wishes to be addressed as Airborne Lacers.
So Muky send in the codes already.
The FA cup, carling cup and main league codes - We're eyeing a major treble.
Airborne Lacers It Is.
Oga, what was your position last season .. and what did you play last season . .Carling or Fa? . .nor lie o grin

GDAY: Dear Mukina, Codes Please. The SCREAMERS missed out last year.
is this your first season with Nairaland Prem? smiley

omodapson: Dapmose FC reporting. Please send the codes to me.
what was your position last season? are you a new player?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
coogar: @ mukina2,
don't let anyone bamboozle you with grammar. the rule is the rule. deserters get publicly executed in the past. winners don't quit, only losers do.
removing himself in the middle of a competition is a ban in any sporting organisation. FIFA & CAF have banned teams in the past for such despicable behaviour. your rule must stand to act as a deterrent.
Tenchu grin He will have to accept Conference code grin

Ibime: [s]Who can forget when I founded this league, cultivated this league, then handed it over the Mods to run, all because I thought it would be better for Mods to officiate entry using their PM rights. No worry. . . . God dey.[/s]
see broad daylight robbery . .you founded and started what? shocked
this is why suarez bites people sad
where were you when Oga V started this <https://www.nairaland.com/71650/fantasy-football >

You can still sue . .FIFA, CAF UEFA tongue

AirborneLacer:
Muki if there are no rules for the game, I think you or chamo should consider sending the main league and FA cup codes to IB.
We need him in the game no doubt.
This thing is done for fun, Chamotex 'carry last' more than anyone but he never once removed his team. Ibime deleted his team, because he was afraid of losing.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
I need no introduction...

Back-to-back titles in 2 seasons confirms my Championship credentials...

The codes now!

cool

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
mukina2:
see broad daylight robbery . .you founded and started what? shocked
this is why suarez bites people sad
where were you when Oga V started this <https://www.nairaland.com/71650/fantasy-football >

Madam, no just vex me.

You are giving me link to you and Vieiras private league which was 3 pages long. You no dey shame?

Meanwhile Dyabman myself and a few others had a bigger league running at the same time.

In 2009, I consolidated both leagues and launched Nairaland Premier league as we know it today with over a 100 participants and 144 pages long, securing the involvement of everybody in Sports section - and you are telling me about Oga Vieiras private league.

You better act right.

mukina2:
This thing is done for fun, Chamotex 'carry last' more than anyone but he never once removed his team. Ibime deleted his team, because he was afraid of losing.

You are yet to show me any rule stating that deleted teams cannot participate.

If I see Oga 'carry last' Chamotex in any league thís season, or any ninja like Eldee who still finished below my ghost team, it will not be well with you.

If Ipukulu is not given code for FA Cup, then sadly we will not participate in the league, drawing to an end the long and glorious contribution we have made to the advancement of thís game on Nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by coogar: 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
2legit2qwt:
I meant 2 seasons ago but somehow forgot my spacing grin

not possible!
deserters have no business in this league. if everyone who cannot finish in the top 10 decides to delete their teams, what would we have? some people get too emotional for what is supposed to be fun.

It was a rhetorical question in response to Ibime's request for automatic inclusion in the league. On the flip side, there are no rules in place for his situation so it shouldn't be used against him.

there are no rules in place because no one expected ibime to act like an emo-bïtch. bigger names have finished out of the first 30 places but they didn't remove their teams. there has to be consequences for such rëtarded behaviour.

if i were muki, ibime would never participate again. instead of him to be remorseful & write a huge letter of apology to the other participants, he's here claiming incredible hulk. was he missed when he removed his team last season? he won't be missed if he doesn't participate this season.

he should write an apology letter....
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ibime:

Madam, no just vex me.

You are giving me link to you and Vieiras private league which was 3 pages long. You no dey shame?
At that time Nairaland sports section had very little members, where you even a member of Nl then?

since you want to go the hard way, lets do it then wink
You must apologise for leaving the league like you did . .and all oldies have to be satisfied with your apology grin

in the meantime you will only have the main league code . .accept or reject or go do your own or go hug wet transformer tongue tongue

Ps:
If Ipukulu is not given code for FA Cup, then sadly we will not participate in the league, drawing to an end the long and glorious contribution we have made to the advancement of thís game on Nairaland.
You were not missed last season . . grin cheesy grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
azpekuliar: I need no introduction...

Back-to-back titles in 2 seasons confirms my Championship credentials...

The codes now!

cool
what is your team name again? cheesy grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by tolutweety(m): 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Thanks Mukina2...

MourinhoFC ready for the challenge.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by omodapson(m): 2:32pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=mukina2]

I am not a newbie, my fourth season. Last season wasn't that good but i think i finished among the first 50, can't remember the actual position.

Please send the code for FA cup. By default, I am already in for the main league.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hi Mukina,
Please send me the league codes. I've been in the Nairaland leagues for 3 years previously (Both the main league and Carling cup).

Do I qualify for a promotion?

My team last year was ROSS FC. Team name this year is Disjointed Reserves (I'm already in it by default.).

Please confirm and send code.

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lekkie073(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
mukina2:

Oga, what was your position last season .. and what did you play last season . .Carling or Fa? . .nor lie o grin

my position is 25th
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by chamotex(m): 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
See Ibime writing epistle grin
Baba is it that serious? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 4:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
chamotex: See Ibime writing epistle grin
Baba is it that serious? cheesy
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mukina2: 4:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
lekkie073: my position is 25th
what is the name of your team.

omodapson: I am not a newbie, my fourth season. Last season wasn't that good but i think i finished among the first 50, can't remember the actual position.

Please send the code for FA cup. By default, I am already in for the main league.
I can send you carling cup code . . people who finished higher plus the top 4 from the carling will be added to the FA cup.

WeirdMe: Hi Mukina,
Please send me the league codes. I've been in the Nairaland leagues for 3 years previously (Both the main league and Carling cup).
Do I qualify for a promotion?
My team last year was ROSS FC. Team name this year is Disjointed Reserves (I'm already in it by default.).
Please confirm and send code.
Thanks.
what was your position in the carling cup last season?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
mukina2:

what was your position in the carling cup last season?

I really cant remember what my position was in the carling cup last season and i don't know how i can check it. I wasn't in the top 5 though.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by omodapson(m): 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=mukina2]

I can send you carling cup code . . people who finished higher plus the top 4 from the carling will be added to the FA cup.

Okay. But the season before, I finished in the top 10, top 4 of the FA cup but was only considered for Carling cup by Chamotex despite my query. I didn't consider it fair then but I accepted.

I will accept another stint in the Carling Cup but I wouldn't mind an upgrade to the FA cup.

Thank you Muki.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Concept(m): 7:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
Please @ Ops send me the codes. Skill Bag fc. Main league top 30 and carling cup top 10. So kindly give me FA.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lekkie073(m): 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
mukina2:

Flaming penguins
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by feasy1(m): 10:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mukina, FA code please, Feasy11 need no introduction.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
@ Muki,

I apologize for deleting my team last season. Please send me code.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by McIrx: 10:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by siddiq202(m): 11:12pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ibime: @ Muki,

I apologize for deleting my team last season. Please send me code.

grin grin grin
Mukina2 this bros don suffer abeg send am code. Meanwhile I am yet to get carling cup code biko. Sonko Fc

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 11:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
bwahahahaha loooool. . .damn. .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mukina2, send ibime code please. The bro has suffered enough

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.