Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (124872 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by toosoon(m): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2014
Hello Mukina2,

Please send me codes

Jet Bombers (The Tactician) - 22nd last season
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by habayommy: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2014
Mukina I use God beg yougrin, please send me the codes. ROWLLY FC
mukina2: Ok Guys the new FPL season > http://fantasy.premierleague.com/

The main league code is available on request, but you have to be an active player.

We have screen shots from last season . . .. for FA cup, Carling Cup and Conference .. they will be given out by standings only grin

Please let us know your team names from last year .. no 419 here grin

For those who removed their team, you will not be given FA cup codes . .ie Ibime cheesy

The h2h code, is limited to 30 per each league.

If i didnt give you the code and find your team dia, i will 'comot' am cool grin

Last Season > https://www.nairaland.com/1360136/nairaland-fantasy-premier-league-2013
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by YoungForever: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Mukina kindly send the code. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 10:27am On Aug 02, 2014
The transfer market is harsh oh! This £100m is small to build a decent team with the price inflation of most performers last season (Ramsey, sterling, Lallana, coleman etc). One just got to starve one of the department to equip the other two.

This new bonus point system will most-certainly favor defenders so I'm thinking of equipping my defense and forward and switch to 4-3-3 rather than the 3-4-3 played last season.
Sanchez played as a midfielder is most certainly going to be a bang; but who knows how long it will take him to settle and how often he will be played!
With so many midfield players at chelsea and manutd, one wonders how the rotation policy will affect Fabregas and Mata.

The hardest decision every manager faces is picking 3 forwards from a list of many appetizing options:
Is D.Costa going to be another Drogba or another Torres?
Is Sturridge going to continue his excellent last season performance without his strike-partner, suarez?
Will V.Persie be the player of last 2 seasons or the player of last season?
Will Dzeko see more play time now that Negredo is injured?
Is Lukaku settling with Everton or going to play 2nd fiddle at chelsea?

Well, since all 15 players won't be playing at the once, one needs to have cheap bench warmers that can free some cash and come-in handy once in a while:

Goal-keepers:
No.1 keeper got to come from either of Arsenal, city, everton, chelsea and united. To free up some cash, a cheap No.2 that is still a top-performer can be seen in the likes of Mannone (sunderland, 4.0), Mywill, Guzan (Villa), schmiechel (Leicester, 4.5), Green (Qpr, 4.5)

Defenders:
One needs 3 solid defenders and 2 cheap defenders that can come handy. Leicaster city kept 18 clean-sheets at the lower division last season; raiding there backline won't be a bad idea cheesy. Most of their backline cost 4.0 and 4.5.
Stoke city still got cheap defenders (wilson 4.5, cameron 4.5) and they've got a very nice run of fixtures.

Midfield:
Na hia wahala dey. Osaze being used as a midfielder is good, with a price of 6.5, I believe its a cheap and efficient option. Other cheap options: Dyer and sigurdson (swansea).

Forward:
Peeps don't like risking their forward as mostly, all 3 forwards are guaranteed starters. But if it boils down to freeing up some funds after buying Aguero, Rooney, Vanpersie, Sturridge and the likes, then considering the following won't be bad:

Bojan: watched the guy play in one of stoke city's friendlies, with a goal and many key passes, this guy is a safe bet for cheap forwards.
Pelle: haven't seen him play but read that he scored 23 goals at Feyenoord last season making the new southampton boss to recruit him. He's at 7.5.

Nuggent: Leicestar city's hit-man scored 20goals at lower division and is just placed at 5.5.
Chamakh: we all see a glimpse of what he's capable of when new manager pulis took over at pallace towards the end of last season.

Well, I'm not planning on using my wild-card too early as I did last season so I'm trying to build good team that won't need total over-hauling after just 2 weeks.

And...

Just felt like ranting this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 10:57am On Aug 02, 2014
^^

You know Lukaku has already joined Everton right?

Also the 'new bonus point system' for defenders was implemented last season and is already a year old...

Sturridge played the 1st six games of last season as the lone striker while Suarez was injured and scored 6 goals I think...

I'm sure he'll be able to do it again...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
^^wow! Didn't know the Lukaku deal had been sealed. That's what you get when you rant without checking the papers.

But I'm sure there's a new bonus season introduced this season.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2014
MaziOmenuko: ^^wow! Didn't know the Lukaku deal had been sealed. That's what you get when you rant without checking the papers.

But I'm sure there's a new bonus season introduced this season.

Lots of secrets you let out there dude. This season is going be the most interesting in a long while.
Can't wait for the games to begin.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2014
Abeg make una help me beg mukina2 make im send me d codes nah or if any of una get am, make una help me send am.

standardstanley007@gmail.com tanx.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by bandely(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2014
Muki, Bandely FC reporting. Codes please.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by VitiMini(m): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2014
Watch out... We're coming through... We don't F##K around we F##K straight!

Riders of Rohan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTVHAIHDRcg
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2014
All these fantasy footie tacticians who have zero titles to their name... grin

...smh
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by siddiq202(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2014
azpekuliar: All these fantasy footie tacticians who have zero titles to their name... grin

...smh

Choi you mean no be small grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 03, 2014
`Muki!
Pastafarianxx@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by squad1: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2014
@ALL, U can also join my League, it was fun all the way last
season.. Please you must be an active Fantasy Premier League user cos the league is a tough one.

All Stars (Football Assasins) League
Code: 215082-65293
Lets have fun!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade5(m): 8:22am On Aug 03, 2014
azpekuliar: All these fantasy footie tacticians who have zero titles to their name... grin

...smh
you don win number for world before? If not then na village champion you be. Hahaha
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Standard007(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2014
squad1: @ALL, U can also join my League, it was fun all the way last
season.. Please you must be an active Fantasy Premier League user cos the league is a tough one.

All Stars (Football Assasins) League
Code: 215082-65293
Lets have fun!!!

joining immediately, since say mukina2 no wan send me code.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Liability(m): 2:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Skodababa: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi mukina, please can you send me the fa cup code..my team name last season was Walex fc run by walebaba. Cheers bro.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by caius(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
the best advice is to set a team of 15 players first later pay attention to the news from friendlies,transfers and fixtures before the EPL starts...
MaziOmenuko: The transfer market is harsh oh! This £100m is small to build a decent team with the price inflation of most performers last season (Ramsey, sterling, Lallana, coleman etc). One just got to starve one of the department to equip the other two.

This new bonus point system will most-certainly favor defenders so I'm thinking of equipping my defense and forward and switch to 4-3-3 rather than the 3-4-3 played last season.
Sanchez played as a midfielder is most certainly going to be a bang; but who knows how long it will take him to settle and how often he will be played!
With so many midfield players at chelsea and manutd, one wonders how the rotation policy will affect Fabregas and Mata.

The hardest decision every manager faces is picking 3 forwards from a list of many appetizing options:
Is D.Costa going to be another Drogba or another Torres?
Is Sturridge going to continue his excellent last season performance without his strike-partner, suarez?
Will V.Persie be the player of last 2 seasons or the player of last season?
Will Dzeko see more play time now that Negredo is injured?
Is Lukaku settling with Everton or going to play 2nd fiddle at chelsea?

Well, since all 15 players won't be playing at the once, one needs to have cheap bench warmers that can free some cash and come-in handy once in a while:

Goal-keepers:
No.1 keeper got to come from either of Arsenal, city, everton, chelsea and united. To free up some cash, a cheap No.2 that is still a top-performer can be seen in the likes of Mannone (sunderland, 4.0), Mywill, Guzan (Villa), schmiechel (Leicester, 4.5), Green (Qpr, 4.5)

Defenders:
One needs 3 solid defenders and 2 cheap defenders that can come handy. Leicaster city kept 18 clean-sheets at the lower division last season; raiding there backline won't be a bad idea cheesy. Most of their backline cost 4.0 and 4.5.
Stoke city still got cheap defenders (wilson 4.5, cameron 4.5) and they've got a very nice run of fixtures.

Midfield:
Na hia wahala dey. Osaze being used as a midfielder is good, with a price of 6.5, I believe its a cheap and efficient option. Other cheap options: Dyer and sigurdson (swansea).

Forward:
Peeps don't like risking their forward as mostly, all 3 forwards are guaranteed starters. But if it boils down to freeing up some funds after buying Aguero, Rooney, Vanpersie, Sturridge and the likes, then considering the following won't be bad:

Bojan: watched the guy play in one of stoke city's friendlies, with a goal and many key passes, this guy is a safe bet for cheap forwards.
Pelle: haven't seen him play but read that he scored 23 goals at Feyenoord last season making the new southampton boss to recruit him. He's at 7.5.

Nuggent: Leicestar city's hit-man scored 20goals at lower division and is just placed at 5.5.
Chamakh: we all see a glimpse of what he's capable of when new manager pulis took over at pallace towards the end of last season.

Well, I'm not planning on using my wild-card too early as I did last season so I'm trying to build good team that won't need total over-hauling after just 2 weeks.

And...

Just felt like ranting this morning.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 7:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
Time for some fantasy business again! Muki, Muki, nack me the code abeg. Indomitables Lawa for last season.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
I meant codes, actually. Classic and FA Cup especially.

By the way, I hope Ibime won't enter the FA Cup through the backdoor o. He is not qualified to mix with the strong-hearted. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 8:51pm On Aug 03, 2014
U1: I meant codes, actually. Classic and FA Cup especially.

By the way, I hope Ibime won't enter the FA Cup through the backdoor o. He is not qualified to mix with the strong-hearted. grin

Hahah You don late.. Dude don use bearbear wash ground for us here. E don colet code
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by chromatic: 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
New player..I want the code, my team is Fleet foxes
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by maverick93(m): 2:48am On Aug 04, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm here again. League of Assassins head to head league is full. But the Classic league is pretty much open. Code: 41088-51867. Do join before season start o. Season don near. It's been long the Red Army opened the EPL season. 1st to play, 1st on the log when we end the season grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 7:07am On Aug 04, 2014
lalaboi:

Hahah You don late.. Dude don use bearbear wash ground for us here. E don colet code

You no mean am. shocked But why na? Small time now the guy go run again when he see say ground no level.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Pharoh: 9:33am On Aug 04, 2014
Please guys should come compete in the bongo league as we promise to be different with exciting changes.

Just register for the three and i will sort the head to head leagues later myself before the season starts.

The lannisters always pay their debt . . . so i have not forgotten last year winners ooo ( Kokomaster and the Disvirginators). cool

Bongo Premier League
32426-43968

Bongo FA Cup
32426-150132

Bongo League Cup
32426-150146
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 11:23am On Aug 04, 2014
mencade5: you don win number for world before? If not then na village champion you be. Hahaha

It's nice to see new ninjas like you taking up Debosky's place on the log...You're welcome bro... tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by azpekuliar: 11:33am On Aug 04, 2014
siddiq202:

Choi you mean no be small grin grin grin

Na so oo... Dem for kukuma copy the whole FFS website paste am for here... after all this analysis na GW 5 dia season go still end cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2014
azpekuliar:

It's nice to see new ninjas like you taking up Debosky's place on the log...You're welcome bro... tongue grin

Debosky murdered in broad daylight grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 04, 2014
Wait, who's Miz Reama? shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 12:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
Austeenx: Wait, who's Miz Reama? shocked

mUKI
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
Nihilist:

mUKI

Oh, noted.
Muki, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (92) (Reply)

Real Madrid vs Liverpool : UCL (3 - 1) On 26th May 2018 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.