Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (122452 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by A40(m): 6:20pm On Dec 20, 2014
Haha awon boys yii kala gan oo. There I was thinking I was the only ninja with Charile Austin

Mo daaran! So Sigurdsson and Rangel didn't play? And what's worse I have that own-goal scoring lunatic Lukaku coming in to replace. Smh
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
MaziOmenuko:
Chai! Austin vs Rooney and I chose Austin as VC and gave Rooney the armband!
Thank goodness I joined the Downing bandwagon.

Imagine I sold Downing for Hazard last week
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2014
Austin
downing
Kane
capt none
I Go manage am
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2014
A40:
Haha awon boys yii kala gan oo. There I was thinking I was the only ninja with Charile Austin

Hian! Who doesn't know that austin is a gold mine, especially while playing at home. Even while on suspension last wk, I refused to sell, just swapped to 4-4-2.

raumdeuter:

Imagine I sold Downing for Hazard last week

What were you thinking? A hometeam player always has an added advantage. Even Nihilist benched Hazard in his formation.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nwikys: 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
I guess almost all the Ninjas in this forum had Austin so my search for differentials continues... I just hope that i get enough green arrows to climb a few spots from my 86th position on the league. Btw hats off to Dare the king of differentials. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Nwikys:
I guess almost all the Ninjas in this forum had Austin so my search for differentials continues... I just hope that i get enough green arrows to climb a few spots from my 86th position on the league. Btw hats off to Dare the king of differentials. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Only a few captained him.

Oh my, this gw should end right now grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 11:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
Chambers Vs (Pantilimon & Larsson) ..... So help me lord.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 1:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Bleep rooney. . I dey sell the mofo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
^^^^ Ti e ti ba e abi grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nwikys: 11:16pm On Dec 21, 2014
Nihilist be stalking the forum looking for mentions. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 2:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
i have climbed the highest mountains to look the gods in thier eyes as i steal the food from thier plates
i have built a throne for myself from the vertebrae of my adversaries and fashioned a crown for my head from thier skulls.
my big balls dangle from my lofty position, and against the backdrop of the starry nightsky, they could be mistaken for planets.

of course this could all be temporary, but please let me gloat and bask in the fact that i am now pissing directly on seyi2k/intelligesia.
special shoutout to lalaboi, nitlad, dhelleke and airbornelacer.

and extra special shoutout to the big boss himself: Ibime....how you like me now nigga? grin grin

numberone!!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by chamotex(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nihilist:
i have climbed the highest mountains to look the gods in thier eyes as i steal the food from thier plates
i have built a throne for myself from the vertebrae of my adversaries and fashioned a crown for my head from thier skulls.
my big balls dangle from my lofty position, and against the backdrop of the starry nightsky, they could be mistaken for planets.

of course this could all be temporary, but please let me gloat and bask in the fact that i am now pissing directly on seyi2k/intelligesia.

and extra special shoutout to the big boss himself: Ibime....how you like me now nigga? grin grin

numberone!!!!

I know how you feel bro...not easy being at the top grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nihilist:

numberone!!!!

The feat has turned you into a psalmist huh? cheesy

You've got your head in the game, your consistency is simply amazing.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by supermario2: 11:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nihilist:

numberone!!!!
Enjoy....
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 12:33am On Dec 23, 2014
92 points shocked shocked
This better take me to the first page for the first time tongue
The most fantasy points i've ever gained since i started playing fpl last season cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 5:43am On Dec 23, 2014
Looks like I might edge Mykali
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by U1(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Another week, another win. If anybody tells you there are "No Mediocres" in the FA Cup, na lie! So many dead woods in there. Makes me wonder why we have certain teams in the league. I can see that one person don "Ibime" already because the heat too much for am. grin Mukina2, you get explanation to do o.

Meanwhile, Raumdeuter abi na wetin you call yourself, we are coming to get you. 8-)
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chamotex move biatchh get off the way.
Surely wont see you at the top till May

Your reign on the top was shorter than leprechauns//
You've blown your load before you got the bitchhh on!!//

I'm sitting pretty at the top, all niggax
sniffing my assx//
like Im sitting on Colombian Stash//

One inconsequential dude named UI says he's coming for me//
UI ko Nekede Poly ni//,

How can you get me when your gear is in reverse//
Stay below there sniffing greasy butt asss//

Below Chamotex is Naija FC//
When I click on his profile and guess what you would see//
His name is fuckever Falomo//
To catch Raum, you'll need 5 crates of Alomo

Further down is Ronameto//
Says his name is Victor Unico//
I hope this is not the legendary Vic oo/
Smoking pot in downtown Treviso//

Oh you there gegen presser//
You my brother so you escape the wrath//
Should know gegen press is an outdated tactic//
That got Dortmund stuck to the bottom of antartic//

Fuckinnn Dirvginator is everybody's bitchhh
So low youre even below Avangarde Sheeshh
Ipukulu barely made the top 20 pitchhh
Everyone using him to clean their greasy butt and fling in the ditchhh

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by agabaI23(m): 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
What happened? I substituted Fabregas for Jedinak..how come Fab was bench with 14 points?
Ojoro!!! angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ema wo arugbo to fe ma rap lol.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
raumdeuter:
Chamotex move biatchh get off the way.
Fuckinnn Dirvginator is everybody's bitchhh
So low youre even below Avangarde Sheeshh
Ipukulu barely made the top 20 pitchhh
Everyone using him to clean their greasy butt and fling in the ditchhh

cheesy cheesy angry angry

Don't worry. . .dry bones shall rise again. grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Ibime(m): 6:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
See Raumdeuter my perennial bytch mocking my name.

I swear by the hair of my chinny chin chin, Raumdeuter shall finish below me once again this year.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
DK na craze man grin Why you dey blow your trumpet when season just dey reach half stage undecided angry

Intelligesia on a free fall cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 9:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
Seems it's now getting really hard to break into top 10. Those 1 - 8 guyz jus dey fire dey go. Jus waiting patiently for any of 'em to slip up. I'm surely gonna grab the opportunity with both hands.

Samurai Monsters........ I'm out.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
Season So Far.....................

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2014

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
O Boy. . . We done have binoculars-like eyes. . .cant see what you posted upp there undecided
Bashmantech
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 7:14am On Dec 24, 2014
lalaboi:
O Boy. . . We done have binoculars-like eyes. . .cant see what you posted upp there undecided
Bashmantech

Me 2. Was also surprised. I'll repost it later in d day.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 8:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Cup fixtures are already out. kindly check to know ur fate. All d best y'all
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Bashmantech:

Me 2. Was also surprised. I'll repost it later in d day.

If you are on a windows. Use the snipping tool to capture, save and upload. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by agabaI23(m): 8:50am On Dec 24, 2014
grin good good
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2014

Fantasy Tabloid

Greasy Butts Rules
Nihilist Greasy Butts took the top spot on the table after an intriguing week. Just two weeks after the last over-throw, a new leader has emerged. The vibrant manager saw off stiff competition from the former leader, OsvaldoGang and the second runners up Casey Safe to top the league table. He becomes the forth manager to occupy the position after FC Messre's one week, Intelligesia's 13 weeks and Osvaldo's 2 weeks reign came to an end. We still can't tell how long he intends to reign there but its pretty obvious we will see lots of changes on the top as only 6 points separates the top 5 teams.

There was little change at the top-10 as Dare2blues leaped into the fold together with Goldenboiz while Funshiba and Shinigami XFC couldn't keep their place with the elites.

H-2-H Review

There was yet another coup at the FA Cup as the table leaders Chamokazzy P'ornStars suffered a massive loss to Ibime's Marines. His place was captured by Raumdeuter, who managed a slim 1pt win over Mykaliz Destroyers for his 13th win of the season. Az was no match for the Razorbacks who trumped the current cup holders 92-45 in a one-sided mismatch.

Dare2blues is on a winning spree! 14 league wins, a record win he holds together with Samurai Monsters of the conference cup. Solazo's 77 pts was not enough to stop the league leaders as they overcame the hurdle with a massive 83pts. DreamteamFC recorded the highest point tally across all leagues with an impressive 96pts, destroying Geeky Destroyers to climb to the 8th position. Despite suffering a slim loss to Team Dre, Goldenboiz still retained their 2nd position on the log. In the biggest mis-match of the carling cup, former league leaders Penguins suffered a terrible 42-84 loss to Larrisa's Rovers.

The Monsters are still running agog at the conference cup. Defeating Ijesha Warriors, they consolidated their place at the top of the league table with a record 14-wins. Mavericks United defeated OsvaldoGang to move to 6th position. In the biggest mis-match of the conference cup, MourinhoFC defeated Igwefoundation 70-35.

Team of the week: Dreamteam FC
Just like a dream come true, DreamteamFC accumulated a massive 96pts to win the team of the week. With a normal team like everyone else, his differential came from silva of mancity, he rewarded the trust giving to him by returning 32pts.
Hopefully, we will see more of such dreamteam performance from dreamteamFC.

Captain Choice
The choice for captain is definitely the surest differential in this harmattan. The risk of investing in anonymous players is becoming heavy and the good captain choice is favored to take the team up.

Last week, the Tabloid Indicators was right to forecast that none of the usual choices will perform. The likes of Rooney, Costa, Sanchez, Bonny all returned 2 pts.
This week is going to be different. With Chelsea, Manutd, Arsenal all playing at home, there is sure going to be massive return of points.

So the usual suspects are back;
In no particular order...
Sanchez
Costa
Bonny
Rooney
Hazard (if he's fit to play)

Gambles:
Giroud, Yaya Toure, Pele.

Players to watch out for
If you're in the business of differentials, there are players currently about to trend:

1. Nasir, Silva (Mancity)
The duo has been very active since the injury of Aguero and Mancity now utilizes there vibrant midfield for goals. We've seen the likes of Silva and Yaya all returning massive points lately.
However, Nasir and Silva tend to provide assist-of-assist (don't know how else to put it). They may end up not getting the benefits for the goal which they played an active part in. But that's changing of late.

2. Di Maria
Yes, he's back! No need to preach much about him. While some of us may decide to sit back and watch him closely, its a risk worth taking for those seeking differentials. And with that annoying yellow-tag placed beside Hazard, he may just come in handy.

3. Sterling
This choice came as a surprise but understandable since Rodgers has been using the diminutive winger as a striker. Although the lad can be annoying with his way of missing glaring chances, but with Liverpool playing away at Burnley and needing urgent results, he might just behave.
If you're not having him as a captain, he may come good as a differential since a lot of us off-loaded his mobile ar'se long ago.

4. Benteke
The hit-man was a joy for most managers early last season before suffering strings and strings of injury. But he's back, and those who know him knows he is able and capable. Watching him play against Manutd and scoring that beautiful goal reminded us all what he can do with half a chance.
However, one of his strengths lies in face-paced football provided by Agbonlahor. With Gabby suspended for the away fixture against swansea, it may affect his game (or not).

By-The-Way
In an ironic fixture of the week, a Deleted team defeated Disvirginators' abandoned team: Deleted vs Abandoned.
The game must have been like stationary stores playing against Rivers angels in a closed door fixture at sani abacha stadium @kano.

And....
We miss you Teeo. Whatever made you to deactivate your handle, please come back. Just add another 'e' to ur moniker, and don't abandon the devils, we have enough run-away managers already.

Finally...
The Cup has started and its wonderful to note that all the teams in the Nairaland league qualified. Just one bad week and you're out of the competition. Hopefully, one of the Nairaland league managers will win it: My money is on Librans FC.

See you all at the top

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (92) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017 / The AC Milan Thread: 2021/2022 Serie A Champions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.