Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,329 members, 7,822,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? (1158 Views)

Islamic Sect That Attack Bamako Hotel,Mali Spoke With Nigerian Accent:Witnesses / See Photos Of Fake Coca Cola Products Being Produced -so Bad / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by Wale112(m): 2:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello, I work with a few people from Nigeria. Their accent sounds like they have diarrhea coming from their mouths every time they speak. Why is the Nigeria accent so bad and nasty?

Pursue = Porshoe

DISCUSS
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by alabiyemmy(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stereotyping.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by udemzyudex(m): 2:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Seeking for attention?

Wait,you will get it soon grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112: Hello, I work with a few people from Nigeria. Their accent sounds like they have diarrhea coming from their mouths every time they speak. Why is the Nigeria accent so bad and nasty?

Pursue = Porshoe

DISCUSS

animal! Don't u have a job?

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by Rossikki: 3:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wale112: Hello, I work with a few people from Nigeria. Their accent sounds like they have diarrhea coming from their mouths every time they speak. Why is the Nigeria accent so bad and nasty?

Pursue = Porshoe

DISCUSS

Are you referring to the same Nigerian accent that was voted the world's 5th sexiest accent by CNN and other global viewers a while back?

The same Nigerian accent that has captivated millions of Nollywood converts on a global scale, placing that industry as the 2nd largest film industry on the planet?

The same Nigerian accent that has millions of fans screaming the names of our musical icons in concerts and clubs across the continent and beyond? Tell me, what's the going rate for that cave you live in? I wanna buy it and turn it to a tourist site, with you as the attraction.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by Litmus: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014

Pursue = Porshoe

DISCUSS

A quick peruse of your posts indicate you're Ghanaian. So, i expect you're suffering from dehydration due to the intensively blackening heat of Accra. Next time, try telling your Nigerian friends not to give you water in a basket or, for that matter, a cap . Those are awfully leaky things...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by rcb8313: 1:30am On Jan 29, 2022
It's true, it's like howling. Makes my skin crawl. Especially because they tend to be on the phone/facetime with someone 24/7 (including in the middle of the night) and don't understand the concept of quiet time.
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by kapelvej: 1:49am On Jan 29, 2022
Wale112:
Hello, I work with a few people from Nigeria. Their accent sounds like they have diarrhea coming from their mouths every time they speak. Why is the Nigeria accent so bad and nasty?

Pursue = Porshoe

DISCUSS

See this Ghana must go man
Re: Why Is The Nigerian Accent So Bad? by IGBOSON1: 3:08am On Jan 29, 2022
Litmus:

A quick peruse of your posts indicate you're Ghanaian. So, i expect you're suffering from dehydration due to the intensively blackening heat of Accra. Next time, try telling your Nigerian friends not to give you water in a basket or, for that matter, a cap . Those are awfully leaky things...

Sure he's not the embittered Shata Wale?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

90% Of Nigeria Politician Have Several Wives / Dss Is Right On Ihejirika- Military Top Brass! / Writers Wanted - Monthly Pay Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.