Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - (20929 Views)

GEJ Shame:Ghana has 60% Of Nigeria's Generated Capacity For Electricity / Nigeria Accent Is The 10th Sexiest English Accent In The World / Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2014
I hope Nigerians will stop faking American and British accents, Learn from Ghana.

The Queen has spoken.

Discuss!!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by ammyluv2002(f): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2014
No undecided
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
ammyluv2002: No undecided

Yes

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by dannyville2(m): 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Feck off

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 22, 2014
Nigerians have their indigenious languages so English language shouldn't be a priority except in official circle.

6 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by niggi4life(m): 9:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Another war looms this morning

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 9:14am On Sep 22, 2014
dannyville2: Feck off

pursue - porshuuuuu grin grin grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 22, 2014
incase
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by PeetaBishop(m): 9:18am On Sep 22, 2014
just in case
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by mstik(f): 9:21am On Sep 22, 2014
I disagree
They speak well, quite alright
And they don't try to fake another accent
But their accent sounds funny, to me
But The Queen has spoken grin

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 22, 2014
The queen? Really? undecided

Op,just shut up!! This early monday morning??

You and I both know the queen can't say that, she doesn't give a fVck. In fact, the thought has never crossed her mind!

She is not the type to go around running her mouth like a tap like most African leaders do.

Also, I cringe when a Ghananian speaks especially the ones with the thick accent.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
The Queen has spoken.

No wonder smart Nigerians take their kids to Ghana to study.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 22, 2014
The Queen of where? If she's your Queen she isn't mine.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Eldavido1: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2014
Source plssss or e didn't happen!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Jmain: 9:43am On Sep 22, 2014
The Queen of Ghana I guess . . . . cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by redsun(m): 9:44am On Sep 22, 2014
A slave's thread. This is why people like you lost your bearing as living creatures. You have been fundamentally brainwashed to think that all the abominable things are right.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by onwundiyoruba: 9:46am On Sep 22, 2014
you mean this ghanaian below also speaks queens english? grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by blexxonmak(m): 9:47am On Sep 22, 2014
And can that put food on the table?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by yorubakid1: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
onwundiyoruba: you mean this ghanaian below also speaks queens english? grin grin grin
Hahaha grin grin Even his face fit scare english

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Is that supposed to be an achievement? Last time I checked,Ghana's economy is going down the drain. That's what you should be bothered about.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2014
Joavid: The queen? Really? undecided

Op,just shut up!! This early monday morning??

You and I both know the queen can't say that, she doesn't give a fVck. In fact, the thought has never crossed her mind!

She is not the type to go around running her mouth like a tap like most African leaders do.

Also, I cringe when a Ghananian speaks especially the ones with the thick accent.
Ghanaian accent yhu say... That she s'hit makes ma ear Duff ....

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:58am On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112: I hope Nigerians will stop faking American and British accents, Learn from Ghana.

The Queen has spoken.

Discuss!!
Mehn yhu fall ma hands... BTW, where the fvck did yhu copy this s'hit from anyways?
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Is that supposed to be an achievement? Last time I checked,Ghana's economy is going down the drain. That's what you should be bothered about.
The op lacks what to post. .. He should rather think of packing a pack of sand into his hair then try combing them out. ... Mtcheeeeew *He maybe bald though

1 Like

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by emmyclassic(m): 10:01am On Sep 22, 2014
This Wale112 ehh!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Bitter nigerians i blame generator fumes for all this grin grin
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
emmyclassic: This Wale112 ehh!

undecided
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Wale112(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
berem: Is that supposed to be an achievement? Last time I checked,Ghana's economy is going down the drain. That's what you should be bothered about.

ewu gambia
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112:

Abu m Ewu Ghana
fixed!

5 Likes

Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by K3bee(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2014
cool cool cool
(●) (●)((((●)---(●))))(●) (●)
I'm d best after
my father whole soyinka
he taught lot , how i better both country u people keep-off
ghana is small villge
Nigeria place of prudent
(●) (●)((((●)---(●))))(●) (●)
morning pals
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by IGBOSON1: 10:18am On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112: I hope Nigerians will stop faking American and British accents, Learn from Ghana.

The Queen has spoken.

Discuss!!

^^^Discuss wetin!?

You're brimming with self-importance and have an over-inflated opinion of yourself!
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by Abagworo(m): 10:25am On Sep 22, 2014
Wale112: Bitter nigerians i blame generator fumes for all this grin grin

Generator fumes? Ghana depends on us for power generation.
Re: Ghana Has The Best English Accent In Africa - by BedLam: 10:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Ghana has the worst English accent in west Africa! What is jenction? Instead of junction.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekiti Speaker Dismisses Plot To Impeach Fayose, Wants Omirin Arrested / I Miss Buhari, Nigeria Man Cries Out After Buying Fuel For 600# Per Liter / The Yoruba Initiatives Cautions Against Agitation To Break Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.