Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,742 members, 7,827,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Can't Withdraw Money From My Bank - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Withdraw Money From My Bank (713 Views)

I Can't Promise My Government Will Find Missing Chibok Girls - Buhari / Certificate Saga: Withdraw From Presidential Race, PDP Tells Buhari / 'Who Lodged N9.3bn Into My Bank Account?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Withdraw Money From My Bank by michaeldw: 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2008
"I can't withdraw money from my bank".That was the dilemma of the Icelandic people the other week. They couldn't withdraw money from the bank. Is Nigeria immune to the world economic crisis?.
You wake up one morning, take your ATM card to the nearest cash point, slot in your card and the message you get is, "SORRY, ALL WITHDRAWALS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED TILL FURTHER NOTICE".
Hope we won't get to that level.
Re: I Can't Withdraw Money From My Bank by Jakumo(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2008
Well now, the traditional ATM machine for quite a few Nigerians consists of a human skull from whose jaws cash is dispensed on demand, so even if the global credit crunch hits Nigeria, many Jujuologists will simply UPGRADE their ATM machines by acquiring fresh heads that will enable them to get a head start on others who are less able to make headway in the face of the new economic realities that have left so many shaking their heads in disbelief at the way things came to a head with no heads-up warnings at all.

(1) (Reply)

Enugu Lawmakers Planned 200mill Trip To The US--refused Visa By Embassy / I Need National Identity Card / And The Foreigners Took Jobs From Nigerians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.