Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Re: Office Wahala. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Re: Office Wahala. (449 Views)

YABATECH Wahala Is Happening There Now !! STUDENT DIES (PHOTOS) / See the 15 Year Old Photos Causing Wahala on Twitter!! / I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Re: Office Wahala. by Totfulguy: 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Picture this; You are feeling very pressed (nature's call) and you have had to hold the urge for long due to the task you are handling at hand. The feeling becomes overwhelming and you dash out of the office to the restroom. The door is shut as someone is already inside. So you wait beside the wash hand basin praying that whoever is inside gets done and come out.
After a few moments that seem like an eternity (due to your "condition"wink the person comes out. It is an Executive Director (don't bother asking why there is no special arrangement for the ED's toilet) you say hello and run into the toilet and you shut the door. Inside you are hugged by and overbearing stench. The stench is so overwhelming that "nature" automatically stops "calling".
Your next plausible reaction is to run out of the putrid smell in the toilet compartment and get some fresh air. But you know that the ED is by the wash hand basin washing his hands. He will also need a few more seconds to dry his hands. Now you are caught between your health and your career. What would you do? Will you stay inside with all the associated risks or will go out and risk your job. What would you do. I did the obvious... :-)

(1) (Reply)

A New Forum For Uuuuuuuuuu!! Don't Miss This / A Poem For Front Page (join My Orchestra) / Cashless Policy; My Foot - My Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.