Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix (1090 Views)

YABATECH Wahala Is Happening There Now !! STUDENT DIES (PHOTOS) / See the 15 Year Old Photos Causing Wahala on Twitter!! / When Did Secret Cultism Enter Nigerian Secondary Schools? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
i Don't know what made me intervene o i didn't knowvthat diz iz ow tinz roll ere in naija i was driving homeyesyerday and one woman was on the road inside the rain i being a gentleman decided to pick ar up she aggreed and entered wee have not even reach anywhere this woman just shouted yeeeeeee at first i taught there was a robbery but it was just a police check point the police man stopped me car and ordered us to come out I did the woman didn't when the woman came out the police man asked me what are you doing with this woman as I wanted to talk the man slap me and say that you you are sleeping with my wife abi I said no o very said you still dey lie you go hear am today as I am typing am still in the station o and the woman I can't find her pls Wat can I do.

Re: I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix by Danhumprey: 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amen!undecided

Re: I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix by psucc(m): 2:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
OP na your papa b the station officer? How on earth for we country you de use phone for inside police cell?

Small time them go allow you use condom

3 Likes

Re: I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
jizzus:
i Don't know what made me intervene o i didn't knowvthat diz iz ow tinz roll ere in naija i was driving homeyesyerday and one woman was on the road inside the rain i being a gentleman decided to pick ar up she aggreed and entered wee have not even reach anywhere this woman just shouted yeeeeeee at first i taught there was a robbery but it was just a police check point the police man stopped me car and ordered us to come out I did the woman didn't when the woman came out the police man asked me what are you doing with this woman as I wanted to talk the man slap me and say that you you are sleeping with my wife abi I said no o very said you still dey lie you go hear am today as I am typing am still in the station o and the woman I can't find her pls Wat can I do.
op u are still a learner meet krall for tutorials

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hey, I can't read this.
Mehn Your punctuation and spelling is shítting.

1 Like

Re: I Have Enter Nigerian Wahala +pix by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
Hey, I can't read this.
Mehn Your punctuation and spelling is shítting.
did you not going to skull

(1) (Reply)

Seun What Is Happening? / Gt Bank Indemnity Clause / June 12 : “why Ooni Betrayed MKO Abiola……”- Oba Sikiru Adetona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.