Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" (3802 Views)

Cultists Slit Husband’s Throat, Call Wife To Carry Corpse / 70-year-old Woman Cuts Her Throat With Razor Blade, Dies / Landlord Attempted To Eject Tenant With Snake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Germannig: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her Breast"

Woman Escapes
A 30-year-old woman, Precious Adebayo, yesterday, narrated how she escaped from a suspected ritualist, Taiwo Balogun, who disguised as a commercial bus driver.

Story culled from Vanguardngr, she boarded a commercial bus at Iyana Orile bus stop in Orile Agege Local Council Development Area, LCDA.

According to her, “it was raining at the time. The bus driver (Balogun) was alone in the bus when I flagged him down and told him I was going to Iyana Ipaja.

“He stopped, picked me and sped off. On getting to Mobil petrol station on Old Ipaja road, just before the Lagos State exams board office, beside NYSC camp, he told me that because of the heavy traffic at the Iyana Ipaja under bridge, he wanted to go through some inner streets through Orile Agege LCDA office at Arigbanla. He said he would come out close to Iyana Ipaja through Aboru junction and I agreed.”

Precious said she became apprehensive when it took the driver several minutes navigating through inner streets without emerging anywhere.

According to her, “I complained that I was afraid as I no longer understood where we were and where the driver was heading to. I, therefore, told him to drop me so that I could find my way out to Iyana Ipaja bus stop.

“But he reassured me that we would soon emerge at the expressway where I will disembark. Shortly after this, the driver suddenly stopped in a dark corner and told me that he wanted to pick up something.

“He then came down, entered the vehicle from behind and grabbed me on the throat in a bid to choke me. I struggled to free myself but he held me tightly. He hit my face, head and nose with a wheel spanner and inflicted grievous injuries on my face and head.”

“He used knife in trying to cut my neck but did not succeed. He even tried to cut my breast, but God rescued me. This happened at Canal, near Pleasure, after Sawmill.”

luck ran out on the suspect when his vehicle failed to start. And within that time Precious regained some strength, pushed open the bus door and screamed for help, which attracted people in the neighbourhood. When the driver noticed that people were coming towards them, he abandoned his bus and Precious.

However, the matter was reported to a police team at Iyana Ipaja under bridge who then radioed Elere police station, Agege. Officers from Elere Police Station then took Precious to the scene of the crime in the night and people in the neighbourhood deflated the four tyres of the bus.

Balogun was apprehended around 1:00 am the following morning, as he came back to stealthily remove his bus (unknown to him that the case had been reported to the police).

The case has subsequently been transferred to the Lagos State Criminal Investigation Department, Panti Yaba, where the suspect is undergoing further interrogation.

http://www.abujatalk.com/2013/06/woman-escapes-ritualist-attempted-to.html

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Germannig: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
And then this, yet again................................

Girl Survives After Ritualists Cut Off One Breast [GRAPHIC PHOTO]

Suspected ritualists yesterday Monday 21st July 2014 allegedly cut off the breast of the innocent looking girl pictured above in Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state.

Sources who saw her reveal that she miraculously managed to escape from her abductors but unfortunately one of her breasts had been cut off already.

She has since been taken to the hospital for medical care.

See The graphic video after the cut

http://www.hotnaijagossip.com/2014/07/bad-guys-cut-off-this-girls-breast.html
http://mojidelano..com/2014/07/shocking-girl-survives-after-ritualists.html

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Germannig: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
See the new thing SW is bringing into the Table. Like play like play this cutting off of boobs while the owner is still alive will spread like wild fire from Lagos and Ado Ekiti to other SW states.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Germannig: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
While the Nigerian Feds are fighting Boko in the NORTH, they should also deploy soldiers to fight human cannibalism in South West. After all, killing is killing, whether by Boko or by ritualists. shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by aryzgreat: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
SW is becoming notourious for ritual. What is happening?
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by aryzgreat: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is crazy! oh God send down fire to consume these barbaric and evil people angry angry angry
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Willy1willy: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
God plz save us from the hand of the Yorubas,

4 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by iterator25: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Photoshop
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by aryzgreat: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Willy1willy: God plz save us from the hand of the Yorubas,

Amen! angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Decibel: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
This mischievous Poster, why trying to paint the 'Sophisticated' region black?...well I'm not suprise 'cos that has been their trademark. angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by aryzgreat: 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Decibel: This mischievous Poster, why trying to paint the 'Sophisticated' region black?...well I'm not suprise 'cos that has been their trademark. angry

u mean sophisticated ritualists?
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Germannig: 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Decibel: This mischievous Poster, why trying to paint the 'Sophisticated' region black?...well I'm not suprise 'cos that has been their trademark. angry

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? grin grin grin grin grin In one case, you say I am painting them black, in another you concur that it is their trade mark. Kpacha kwara anya gi grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
We live in interesting time
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Southwest

Abeg Otunba Seun create a section dedicated for the thriving ritual business for your kinsmen

2 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Decibel: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Germannig:

Why are you speaking from both sides of your mouth? grin grin grin grin grin In one case, you say I am painting them black, in another you concur that it is their trade mark. Kpacha kwara anya gi grin grin
Whatever that rocks their boat...that's none of my business.

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by A7(m): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Subhanallah.
Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by Germannig: 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
If they get Oduduwa Country, what will be their biggest export? Dried human parts grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Woman Escapes "Ritualist Attempted to Slit Her Throat And Cut Off Her bosom" by lomprico(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
iterator25: Photoshop
1diot!

(1) (Reply)

Lecturer & Kids Beat & Strip A Lady Naked For Fighting His Daughter (FULL VIDEO) / Robbery Yesterday Night At Ikeja / Lady's Hand Amputated After Ex Husband Stabbed Her (graphic pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.