Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? (989 Views)

Nigeria Total Debt Of 3.01 Billion Dollars Fashola Lagos Owe 1.02billion 160 / Fashola: Lagos Attained 89% Budget Performance In 2012 / No More Multiple Taxation In Fashola's Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by EkoIle1: 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is the second time in less than a week..

Are you people not Nigerians or you are too consumed with hate or you are just allergic to progress that even progress in your own country is a mental and physical threat to you?

Like they say, there are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect.

This is why I hate messing with you crooked people on NL...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by Firefire(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Your post is full of loopholes and inaccurate information that has the potential to mislead the general public.

- Recycling of same old stories
- Recycling of same old pictures in the era where you can display when pictures is taken
- Your post is not educative but more of campaign and propaganda.
- And so on…

4 Likes

Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by EkoIle1: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
[s]
Firefire: Your post is full of loopholes and inaccurate information that has the potential to mislead the general public.

- Recycling of same old stories
- Recycling of same old pictures in the era where you can display when pictures is taken
- Your post is not educative but more or campaign and propaganda.
- And so on…
[/s]

Keep quiet you nuisance, not talking to you....

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by Firefire(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1: [s][/s]

If I am nuisance what likely would you be angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by tit(f): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
And the mukinatu thread!
I have been looking for it so i can abuse her again.
Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by EkoIle1: 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1824592/inside-innoson-motor-manufacturing-plant

If you are going to act brand new, at least keep up with your charade and crookedness by moving threads like the one above to Auto section.

...but of course, Fashola threads and progress gives you the blues and depression.

Unfortunately for you dark minded people, progress is one thing you can not stop or sweep under the rug.
Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by EkoIle1: 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
[s]
Firefire:

If I am nuisance what likely would you be

[/s]

Re: Why Are You Moving Fashola/lagos State Threads? by Firefire(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
EkoIle1: [s][/s]

why me oooo cry cry cry cry cry cry....

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Boycott Eid Ul-fitr Holidays / Boko Haram Crisis:7 Emirs Flee Palaces In Borno, Yobe / Remi Tinubu, Others Attend Night Of Tribute In Honour Of Dr Adadevoh [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.