Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education (23337 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by freecocoa(f): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ:

Abi? I think say she suppose dey kirikiri after she kill person. So why is she walking around free? With elected position to boot for that matter.

#godfatherthings

Anyway she should watch that her blow_job mouth because Ibu no be her mate. I don't know exactly what her issue is. The only thing I read in the post was a lot of name calling and very little else
Please who did she kill?

@Topic, me I no see any 'shut up you have no education' in the story o, besides mr Ibu should provide evidence instead of just talk.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by igbsam(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2014
When 2 different people accuse you of the same thing (Clarion and Mr. IBU) It means, truly, there is an iota of truth in that allegation. Ibinabo might have some skeletons in her cupboard.

Meanwhile, Isn't she a killer ? And she's here talking about saving lives.

3 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by tomakint: 6:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Mblem:
na only you watch CNN? or you just want to brag here so that they whole world will see.... guy upgrade, come out from your childishness, try and appreciate what you have if you can't appreciate keep quiet and stop criticizing.
You my friend, don't fall for that monkey empty rant.....if you think he has what it takes to step up his game, I guess you are on a long thing. He is better ignored!

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Richy4(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Did I read this wrongly or what? Where did she say he should shut up he had no education.

I only read where he said he was detached from reality. Is that another word for shut up?

3 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Abbey2sam(m): 6:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Daffar: Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.

thank God I'm the only one
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by elohorayodele: 6:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Education does not guarantee intelligence madam ibinabo. For those referring to her tribe you probably don't have anything reasonable to say and are in the 'I must comment' mood. Wonder how AGN is now blamed for piracy

3 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2014
freecocoa: Please who did she kill?

@Topic, me I no see any 'shut up you have no education' in the story o, besides mr Ibu should provide evidence instead of just talk.
some years back,she was drunk driving and killed someone,a man actually. I don't think she went to jail for the murder. She was freed.

4 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by IAMBREEZY: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2014
What's wrong with the Thot can't she trade her words politely without being hurled,is she any better than ibu who even watch the God damn Nollywood trash.BS
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by freecocoa(f): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: some years back,she was drunk driving and killed someone,a man actually. I don't think she went to jail for the murder. She was freed.
Na wa o, I heard someone say she's an ex con, didn't think the person was serious.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 23, 2014
freecocoa: Na wa o, I heard someone say she's an ex con, didn't think the person was serious.
of course she was. From being a baby mama to a late legislator,Haruna Abubakar and snatching Agatha's husband,Fred Amata and Philip Trimmel. The babe got so much bad news about her.

5 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:10am On Jul 23, 2014
The insults wetre punchy. It's been a while I v seen celebrities giving themselves tough words.
Last Bullet
There's something to be talked about Ibinabo Fiberesima.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by lacreamieboie(m): 7:31am On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph:

Berem I don't think we should tribalise the issue Ibinabo has achieved a lot for Nollywood
1.37 producers and directors , 3 film institutes are to receive grants from the FGN

2.Actors now have representation in Key government intitution that has to to with the film industry !

3.Quality has also improved if you ask me , see what chimamanda did with her movie

I believe Ibinabo has earned her self a second term her colleagues are happy with the improvements they have seen and I believe in due time they will elect her for another term in office !

As for Mr Ibu we enjoy his laughs but I don't think leadership is for clowns !!!

And who told u leadership is not for clowns... being a comedian is just another side of his life.. that probably u don't have! He acts funny doesn't mean he can't handle serious issues OK! I am a comedian also... and I am the PRO of my Dept association and running for the General Secretary with a lot of supporters cos I have delivered! Be good!

8 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Yep. 'Thorough breed' indeed
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by pjosh1(m): 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
anago9010: good riddance to mad nonsense, so peeps still watch that crap called nollywood. abeg I get loads of series to catch up with, CNN and all Jazeera no go strike neither did Sony max or discovery world don't close shop.
so na 4 CNN and aljazeera u dey watch your own movie series

4 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by freecocoa(f): 7:41am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: of course she was. From being a baby mama to a late legislator,Haruna Abubakar and snatching Agatha's husband,Fred Amata and Philip Trimmel. The babe got so much bad news about her.
Lol, you really don't like the woman sha, btw no one snatches anyone jare, human beings aren't toys that can be snatched, the fecktard left his wife for another woman and if Ibinabo really slept with Fred while he was married, then she's just a shameless woman.

4 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Tex42(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2014
urchmanunn: Can someone pls tell me who is ibinabo......

#teamibu#
she is 'a husband snatcher',thus says berem
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by KwoiZabo(m): 8:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Who he heck is ibinabo fabi.. whatever she call herself.doesn't she know the follower-ship Ibu commands in the film industry.

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by niceeric(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
urchmanunn: Can someone pls tell me who is ibinabo......

#teamibu#
she's dat lady dat has always had personal issues jare....she even at one point drove under d influence and killed one medical doctor wey dey drive him car on d other side of d road.....she practically flew her car over a culvert into d guy's car

somehow sha,she sha serve one yeye sentence and claimed to b sober and as it is in 9ja,once u sabi people all ur sins would b forgiven and even magically wiped from d memory of people....well na so she turn Actor's Guild president ooo.....

So,dat is d story of Solomo..sorry Ibinabo (can't spell dat surname)

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Shaadey: 8:17am On Jul 23, 2014
GentleMimi: That was a very low blow from Ibinabo. When Claren Chukwurah made negative comments abt her,i didn't take it serious. But i can see she might actually have issues...
Mr Ibu might be clownish,that does not make him a fool. Ibinabo,all the money Oga Jona is sharing,no chop am alone oooo. Diaris gooduu oooo.
i can't just stop laughing anytime I see dis "diarisgoduoo" talk...lwkmd

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by keizman: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Pls go tell madam AGN dt nobody is asking her about d kind of certificate she has rather, how has she been running d affairs of AGN monetary wise? We all know dt Mr Ibu does not have degree certificate,but he has also made his mark in d affairs of movie making in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by 93RD(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ:

Abi? I think say she suppose dey kirikiri after she kill person. So why is she walking around free? With elected position to boot for that matter.

#godfatherthings

Anyway she should watch that her blow_job mouth because Ibu no be her mate. I don't know exactly what her issue is. The only thing I read in the post was a lot of name calling and very little else
sad She killed someone by accident, she served her jail time and she is out.. Why not just comment without hating? It will do you more good. angry ..
Back to the topic. If she wants to be a good leader she should avoid negative talks like this, it will do more harm than good to her ambition... And am surprised to hear mr ibu is not a member of the AGN, He should be part of it so they can all move the AGN forward. They have been in the industry for a long time, they know the in and out of it and should probably join heads to make it move forward.. Cause that industry is moving but is way backward.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by hazyfm: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2014
[size=15pt]@OP: PLS WHO IS IBINABO??... & WHY IS SHE USING THE BRAND NAME "MR IBU" TO GAIN CHEAP POPULARITY? [/size]

4 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Forwetinnah: 9:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Lol...PDP and APC fight Nollywood style grin grin . Thought Nigerians were the happiest people on earth, why all these roforofo everywhere?
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by shadrach77: 9:02am On Jul 23, 2014
YoursGEJ:

#godfatherthings

This is why Nigeria is not progressing. Because of phools like you. For your information she was detained, she didn't go to prison. Okay, even if she went to prison what has that got to do with the issue at hand. She should not live in the world again because she went to prison abi? So if someone has made a mistake in the past, they should be forever judged by it and their mistakes perpetually held up in their face, right ? As if you are any better. Why are Nigerians always like this? Prison is meant to be a correctional facility not a life-terminating insitution. She has served her time and paid for her crime and by extension her debt to the society. Leave her and let her be. Jeez! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by penny01502: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't see anything wrong about what the lady is saying
have an education is not an abuse, but an encouragement
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
ewwww...these so called scholars go dey behave like illiterates...: (sadsad
where are her manners?
mr.ibu may not be nicely educated but at least he still got his freedom of speech... besides he's experienced enough in d industry to make such comments....

this ibinoba abi what she's called totally crossed d line sad

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by emmabest2000(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Her Tongue Is Bad
more than BaD
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ethicalUser(m): 9:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Daffar: Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.

Na the same proof wey una never bring b4 una accuse GEJ say he they chop our money.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by SELENAqueensy(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2014
All those attacking Her, have u asked yourself these questions:
is Mr. Ibu really sure about the accusation before taking it to the mass media? What if the accusation is wrong, doesnt she have the right to be angry?

N/b, am not saying that insulting Mr. Ibu is the right way to address the issue
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by kingthreat(m): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Ibinabo and John Okafor, who is a better actor? Of course we all enjoy our clown mr. Ibu who makes us laugh far more than Ibinabo does with acting.

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Mayydayy(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg nake dem carry ds Ibinabo go yaba left check her well well.this woman is not and can never be in the league of mr okafor.Mr Ibu hardly grants interviews talkmore of saying any bad thing about anybody.so,for Ibu to raise dust about Ibinabo i believe she could be the worst AGN president ever.let her leave our one and only Ibu alone.she be polithiefcian Ibu na comedian.

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Mayydayy(m): 9:29am On Jul 23, 2014
#TeamIbu.

making Nigerians happy since the late 90s

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby / Baba Suwe: "I Am Very Scared Of The Badoo Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.