Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,044 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby (23321 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by mukina2: 1:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tuface Idibia Expecting Another Baby With Pero Adeniyi

Tuface Idibia is expecting baby No.6 with one of his baby mama's and mother of two of his children, US-based Pero Adeniyi.

Pero is due to give birth to the couple's third child together in March. And I hear it's going to be another boy.

The reason Pero's third pregnancy for the hit maker was not known until now is because she's been in the US for a while, so no one in Naija saw the protruding tommy, but y'all know I have peeps everywhere, :-)

I hear Tuface was trying to keep it quiet, but unfortunately for him, my amebo is too much, lol.

His PR manager Bayo Omisore has confirmed the pregnancy. Big congrats to Tuface and Pero.
http://www.lindaikeji..com/2012/01/lib-exclusive-tuface-idibia-expecting.html
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by MissyB3(f): 1:17pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tubaba has done it again. Go, darl!  cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Korrection(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
just take of the kids, i know you can do it, but girls dis tin too dey scrassshhh sha, grin grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by eghost247(m): 1:18pm On Jan 17, 2012
TU Baba Congratulations
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by maxtum(m): 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2012
Na wa for Tubaba self! him tin no dey rest? Bleeping and producing everytime and every where!!

Congrats sha! and happy more bleeping and producing!!! grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Mayflowa(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tu lele. He seems to accept the lady. He should be responsible enough to just marry her formerly. Giving her the third ball without paying her bride price! imagine!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by matty1024: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
you are a true naija man. No mind people wen no fit produce.
Tubaba, you too much. I hail!

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
Na wa ohhhh, e fin dey always quick scratch am ohhh
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by xanadu333: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2012
tuface tin na one shot seven man die! can't this girls close their legs.abi na by force
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Sike(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2012
Okay. Bye
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Sumtimes I really wonder why 2baba avoids the use of condom sad
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by purefella(m): 1:41pm On Jan 17, 2012
Congrats your fans will be happier if you take her as your wife
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Chnges(m): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2012
Omor__i no fashi dis 2 baba way o! I no lyk am at all___na so dem take born am? I no de lyk diz kind thing_i knw my fellow Nigerians r happy 4 him jux because he's famous_but i dnt think a reasonable parent shld act like a chicken_we'r humans nd nt birds that can even impregnant dem mamas__well that 1 na him palava_i jux pity d children
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Ournaija: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ranks007:

Sumtimes I really wonder why 2baba avoids the use of condom sad

That is the way he has chosen to live his life.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by victorazy(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2012
D girl entered the forbidden place
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Revolva(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
Tuface ,men you dey fall my hand, oo, Ujah, if you dont take time these kids will not like the way you live your life and may curse you,

Advise.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by talktrue1(m): 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2012
may be he want to have a family without a wife
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by OSFarinde(m): 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2012
Ch@nges:

Omor__i no fashi dis 2 baba way o! I no lyk am at all___na so dem take born am? I no de lyk diz kind thing_i knw my fellow Nigerians r happy 4 him jux because he's famous_but i dnt think a reasonable parent shld act like a chicken_we'r humans nd nt birds that can even impregnant dem mamas__well that 1 na him palava_i jux pity d children

Wettin concern for wettin no corncen you, Tu baba come your house for child support ?  abegi , if u no fit produce why no shout up ur mouth and let people wey fit live their life , ??
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by omo9ja1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2012
2baba

you sing enter the place if you carry belle

so Pero enter the place smiley

Congratulation in advance
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by iykak47: 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2012
grin grin Congra sharp shooter himself, may you never lack enough akamu in your short gun.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by MrCork17: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2012
RUMOURS!! angry
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Bisjosh(f): 1:58pm On Jan 17, 2012
undecided undecided embarassed
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Chnges(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2012
OS Farinde:

Wettin concern for wettin no corncen you, Tu baba come your house for child support ?  abegi , if u no fit produce why no shout up your mouth and let people wey fit live their life , ??  
i dont reckon being here 2 exchange words with ragger-mufians__i'm here 4 real men and not real boys, and when the real men talks from their old mind, i dnt think i'll need a prophet 2 alert me
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2012
Missy_B:

Tubaba has done it again. Go, darl!  cheesy cheesy kiss

it's not even funny anymore.
i can now confirm 2face's c[i]o[/i]ck is allergic to condoms.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by iykak47: 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2012
Bisjosh:

undecided undecided embarassed
 cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by jpworld(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2012
Must he marry? I think they are more comfortable that way, than marrying each other.

This Marriage idea is created by human being, So not everybody must accept marriage.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by soloqy: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2012
coogar:

it's not even funny anymore.
i can now confirm 2face's c[i]o[/i]ck is allergic to condoms.

But what stops the girls from insisting on condoms? They want it that way. Dont be deceived. It takes two to tango.

If 2face meets another one now, she will gladly take-in for him knowing that there are 6 others with kids for him.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by silibaba: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2012
guy mass produce dey gooo joooorrrrrr grin grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
soloqy:

But what stops the girls from insisting on condoms? They want it that way. Dont be deceived. It takes two to tango.

If 2face meets another one now, she will gladly take-in for him knowing that there are 6 others with kids for him.

i agree they women want it that way. . . . .but does 2face want it that way?
if he doesn't then he should bag his weapon!
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by dollya(f): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2012
tuface will nt rest untill he impregnate all d girls in niaja undecided undecided undecided
*hiss* bleeping he goat undecided undecided
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by Nymphnode(m): 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2012
We are not in the farmland nah! Someone should tell him to go snip dat thing or else this pickin go reach twelve o
Re: Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby by coogar: 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2012
dolly a:

tuface will nt rest untill he impregnate all d girls in niaja undecided undecided undecided
*hiss* bleeping he goat undecided undecided

oh please. . . .
if he comes near you, you would do the same as pero!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kunle Ayanlowo: Kwam1’s Drummer Dumps Him, Claims He Uses His Staff As Slaves / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri / Ruth Kadiri And Her Husband Full Wedding Reception • HD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.