Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live (1289 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Hajiya Yusuf Who Died At The Hajj Stampede Pictured With Oby Ezekwesili / Orji Uzor Kalu's Interview On Hardtalk! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live by tgbaba(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tune in update soon
She is really active on social media; she kept saying tweet evry now and then.
What has the campain achieved.
She replied #Bringbackourgirl campain has been able to create awareness that the girls were actually kidnaped.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live by tgbaba(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
I refuse to believe that our president will say that I politicize the #Bringbackourgirl campain
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live by tgbaba(m): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
I was never a politician and I am sure general obj will be laffing when he hear about me being a politician. (About Doyin okupe accusation that she's using the campain to advance her political ambition)
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live by 3kay945(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Really? Interesting.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili On HARDTALK On BBC Live by Burnaaboi(m): 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tym for her to reveal the truth to the world

(1) (Reply)

Politics Of Personal Interest And The Future Of Nigeria’s Democracy / Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi: Please Help Us Your Children!!! / PDP Dares APC On Boko Haram Negotiator’s Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.