Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies (853 Views)

Unpaid Salaries: Winners’ Chapel Rallies Food Aid For Osun Workers / 'jesus' Was As Black As Wesley Snipes, So Were The Jews / Jesus (pbuh) Only Sent To The Jews And Not To Nigerians-leave Him Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by peteregwu(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
German Leftist and Muslim Protesters Chant ‘Gas the Jews’ at Anti-Israel Jew-Hatred Rallies

ISRAEL: THE JIHAD AGAINST THE JEWS

Germany has been down this road before. And we see this same explosion of hatred around the
world. While the Jew-hating Leftists and Islamic supremacists peddle their propaganda about
Israeli “atrocities” in Gaza, the anti-Israel rallies around the world tell the real story: it is the foes of Israel who are the forces of hatred, violence and genocide. As always. “Israel Gaza Crisis: German Protesters Chant
‘Gas the Jews’ in Anti-Israel Rallies,” Berlin authorities have
ordered pro-Gaza demonstrators to stop chanting anti-semitic messages, after protesters were reportedly heard shouting ‘Gas the Jews’. Sizeable anti-Israel rallies have been held in the German capital, with people taking to the streets allegedly
chanting anti-semitic slogans. Some of the demonstrations are said to be organised by Muslim immigrants and neo-Nazi groups.
The Berlin authorities are also investigating anti-semitic behaviour by a radical Imam in
the city, after a video uploaded by Israeli daily Haaretz showed an Imam calling for the obliteration of Jews, telling his followers
to “kill them to the very last one”.

Condemning the anti-semitism, Dieter Graumann, president of the Central Council of Jews in Germany, was quoted by AFP as
saying: “We are currently experiencing in this country an explosion of evil and violent
hatred of Jews, which shocks and dismays all of us. “We would never in our lives have thought it possible anymore [that] those
anti-Semitic views of the nastiest and most primitive kind can be chanted on German streets. “Jews are once again openly threatened in Germany and sometimes
attacked, synagogues are being defaced and declared as targets.” Violence has also been reported during certain protests in Germany, but in most cities the rallies remained largely calm. Meanwhile, in France, rallies
against Israel have allegedly been blighted by instances of anti-semitism.
http://pamelageller.com/2014/07/german-leftist-muslim-protesters-chant-gas-jews-anti-israel-jew-hatred-rallies.html/
Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by delishpot: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Make dem no worry, after dem gass the jews finish dem go face dem and treat them as the infidels they are.
I trust my moslem brothers. German infidels will be their friends now to fight a common enemy after the battle has been won, dem go give the blody german infidels ultimatum to convert, pay tax, leave germany or face death. Make we dey look.
But o, this death everywhere don tire me o. The rate at which people are been killed dey fear me. There is almost no love left in the hearts of men. There is more sympathy from man to a dog than man to his fellow man.
Death, death, death from monday to sunday violent deaths.
I wish bullets can select victims. So that only war mongers will be killed while tte innocent people are safe.

1 Like

Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by peteregwu(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
delishpot: Make dem no worry, after dem gass the jews finish dem go face dem and treat them as the infidels they are.
I trust my moslem brothers. German infidels will be their friends now to fight a common enemy after the battle has been won, dem go give the blody german infidels ultimatum to convert, pay tax, leave germany or face death. Make we dey look.
But o, this death everywhere don tire me o. The rate at which people are been killed dey fear me. There is almost no love left in the hearts of men. There is more sympathy from man to a dog than man to his fellow man.
Death, death, death from monday to sunday violent deaths.
I wish bullets can select victims. So that only war mongers will be killed while tte innocent people are safe.

my friend I love yr comment. what thing is certain, we are in the end time and Jesus is coming soonest. Mathew 24:8. "all these are the beginning of sorrow."
just remember, it will get worst.

1 Like

Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by delishpot: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2014
peteregwu:

my friend I love yr comment. what thing is certain, we are in the end time and Jesus is coming soonest. Mathew 24:8. "all these are the beginning of sorrow."
just remember, it will get worst.

My brother, true true world don dey end. This one reach make person begin fear o, Abi na worry we go call am?
Its well, make God keep all these wahala far from us.

1 Like

Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by PastorAIO: 1:31am On Jul 23, 2014
anti-semitism. Are the palestinians not semites? So those who are bombing them must be doing antisemitism too.

1 Like

Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by Empiree: 2:39am On Jul 23, 2014
PastorAIO: anti-semitism. Are the palestinians not semites? So those who are bombing them must be doing antisemitism too.

Thank you so very much. You are the #2 Nigerian christian man to speak up. Op gleaned this article from anti-Islam website, Pamela Geller who have no credibility. The whole idea of this kind of thread is to avoid condemning imposter state of Israel's barbaric killings of children and illegal occupation. Instead of condemning Israel they claim militants use civilians as shield. The same stupid statement they made every time Israel kill people.

I have been watching this thread hoping someone will counter Op's claim. There is worldwide anti-Israel protests and these folks worried about a small group of Germans and Muslims vexing their anger over killings of their fellow human beings by Israelis. Their hypocrisy is written on the wall. Up till this moment only handful of Nigerian Christians condemned Israel notorious behavior.
Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by peteregwu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Empiree:

Thank you so very much. You are the #2 Nigerian christian man to speak up. Op gleaned this article from anti-Islam website, Pamela Geller who have no credibility. The whole idea of this kind of thread is to avoid condemning imposter state of Israel's barbaric killings of children and illegal occupation. Instead of condemning Israel they claim militants use civilians as shield. The same stupid statement they made every time Israel kill people.

I have been watching this thread hoping someone will counter Op's claim. There is worldwide anti-Israel protests and these folks worried about a small group of Germans and Muslims vexing their anger over killings of their fellow human beings by Israelis. Their hypocrisy is written on the wall. Up till this moment only handful of Nigerian Christians condemned Israel notorious behavior.

who do u want to blame....israel? u are very wrong. hamas started it; kidnapping three israeli youths and killed them. what do u say to that? nothing! 100 of rockets being fired by hamas into israel and u want israel to keep quiet. what if those rockets had landed into israel, we would have been counting thousands dead if not millions of jews. thank God for the iron dome. well it goes to show how wrong understand what is called justice. hamas used his people as a shield because they dont for the lives of their people. people should go and and read how God dealth with nations that stood against israel, maybe u should ask egypt.
Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by Empiree: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
peteregwu:

hamas started it; kidnapping three israeli youths and killed them. .

Re: German Leftist & Muslim Chant ‘gas The Jews' At Anti-israel Jew-hatred Rallies by Empiree: 3:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Its about 24hrs now and you havent responded with your "proof". This show that you are a propaganda machine spreading lies to promote imposter zionists state of israel agenda. The Bible say "proof all things and hold fast to which is good". If i'd been naive about situation in the region, i have believe you. Next watch carefully before you fool someone. And be very careful for given blind support to anti-christ cuz the day they go down the lizards hole(Hell), they will take you down with them. Just bcsu ur bible called them "chosen ppl" doesnt make it them so. If you have want to learn the history of the conflicts, ask Muslim scholars. If you care to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwpodE1uGII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY1lPBc-UMI

i have waited long enough for you to provide ur evidence ...so far you have failed.

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Obadiah That Prophesied Armageddon? / Thereligionofpeace - Does The Bible Really Inspire Violence Like The Quran? / Pictures Of Strange Aircraft Hovering In The Synagogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.