Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) (12247 Views)

Boko Haran Prisoners: Obiano Pleads For Calm / I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Umar Abubakar of the Nigerian Airforce. This news and video has gotten to even the most remote corner of Nigeria. But in all of these, I have not heard a response from the Nigerian Airforce to I dentify Umar Abubakar as a member of the Naigerian Airforce, No news from Christopher Kolade and the National orientation agency, doesn't this Umar Abubakar have any Friends or family or even coleauges to back this gruesome Video up? May be I shopuld just doubt this video and story. 170million Nigerians? @ least one person should know him
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Plus10(m): 12:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Just too bad...rip brother!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by eejo(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2014
fake video rip to innocent man Nigeria airforce had no 2nd liutenant and not event a sergent earns 40,000

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:26am On Jul 23, 2014
^^ It is not about its bin Bad or horrible, its about Nigerians asking questions @ times like this. Was it reported that a certain Umar abubakar was captured by boko haram? How many more of them are in captivity across enemy line? What's the role of the Airforce in th war? How come an airforce officer was captured when they are not part of the ground forces? And to say dis is coming shortly after an airforce helicopter ws reported to have crashed calls for concern.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by mizBerry1(f): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: hmm NAF doesn't use the use the rank of 2nd lieutenant ! and where is his uniform ? i wont fall for this cheap terrorist properganda.rip to the dead
where did u see 2nd lieutenant? The guy must have been beaten black and blue &strip of his trouser••cant yhu see he was wearing boxers

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 23, 2014
This is mans inhumanity against his fellow man.. death is inevitable, we shall all die one day.. my prayer is let us never die a gruesome death.. RIP to the dead.. as for dose boko haram men, ur days of reckoning is near.. no matter how long the night seems, it must surely give way to the light of day. . Everything dat has a beginning must surely have an end.

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the good people of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Kalvan: 12:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Islam, well done ooooo.

*claps*
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Even with what happened in Ukraine as it concerns the shoooting down of a malaysian plane, Nigerians still can't learn anything. See how the americans, british, malaysians and the rest are asking tough questions and demanding answers and calling for investigations and who shld do what.. All u hear in nigeria is RIP and dats it. Yet we went to school. What will RIP do for us; prevent future occurances punish offenders or take victims to heaven?

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:36am On Jul 23, 2014
When intelligent ppl talk you will know. Now where is his uniform? How did he get that T-shirt on? Who gave it to him or did he wear under his uniform? Another bright guy asked: is any Nigerian airforce officer(employee) paid 40k?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2014
I ddnt watch the whole video. Was he wearing a camouflage trouser and boots? Do airforce officer form part of the ground forces? Hw ws he then captured?
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: ^^ It is not about its bin Bad or horrible, its about Nigerians asking questions @ times like this. Was it reported that a certain Umar abubakar was captured by boko haram? How many more of them are in captivity across enemy line? What's the role of the Airforce in th war? How come an airforce officer was captured when they are not part of the ground forces? And to say dis is coming shortly after an airforce helicopter ws reported to have crashed calls for concern.
So yhu tink the only job of airforce is to fly plane? Haven't yhu heard of airforce special forces?

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by kokoA(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: hmm NAF doesn't use the use the rank of 2nd lieutenant ! and where is his uniform ? i wont fall for this cheap terrorist properganda.rip to the dead
It's a joint task force (JTF) oga.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: I ddnt watch the whole video. Was he wearing a camouflage trouser and boots? Do airforce officer form part of the ground forces? Hw ws he then captured?
yes dey are••even the Navy forms ground forces
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 23, 2014
kokoA: It's a joint task force (JTF) oga.
just leave him to wallow in ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2014
Luvly response you even went on to show pictures of special forces airmen. Great! Now the question is this? Are these special forces part of the military force battling the insurgents in Maiduguri? They have to be dia for one to be captured. Its the more reason why I said in my ealier post that thee Nigerian air force should respond to this video.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: I ddnt watch the whole video. Was he wearing a camouflage trouser and boots? Do airforce officer form part of the ground forces? Hw ws he then captured?
The guy must have
been beaten black and blue &strip of his
trouser••cant yhu see he was wearing boxers
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 12:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Some of you are cursed already with insulting people. Who is ignorant? The person calling for the Nigerian airforce to reapond to a disturbing video in wich it is assumed one of its member was gruesomely murderd or the person assuming the airforce special ground forces was part of the joint team? It is possible to have the airforce as part of the task force but in arieal capacity isn't it? While the men of thee Nigerian army take care of the ground war. And its also possible the airforce contigent do both the arieal and ground battle.am not ignorant.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by dont8(m): 12:57am On Jul 23, 2014
--
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by drnairalov: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2014
the funny thing about it is they ate shouting God is great!! Allahu akbar...#SMH..dis religion tho...*lipssealed leme not say more than dat!! its a sorry case!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 1:00am On Jul 23, 2014
If I ask you how was the late Man "airforce officer" captured, what will be your answer? If I ask where are the other members of his team or did he go alone to represent the airforce; what will your answer be? If I ask you how sure are you this individual is truly an officer of the Nigerian airforce what will your answer be? And finally if I ask you who has the authority to identify if truly this late individual is truly an aiforce officer what will your answer be? Just quick to insult kowai!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: Luvly response you even went on to show pictures of special forces airmen. Great! Now the question is this? Are these special forces part of the military force battling the insurgents in Maiduguri? They have to be dia for one to be captured. Its the more reason why I said in my ealier post that thee Nigerian air force should respond to this video.
A Very Big Yes..They are part of it...the troops fighting BH insurgent were drawn frm Army(majority),Navy and Airforce..a friend of mine in the Navy is Maiduguri righht now

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by CyberTerrorist: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2014
They asked him and he said he came there to buy something for his oga...I doubt if the young poor boy is a soldier..
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: Even with what happened in Ukraine as it concerns the shoooting down of a malaysian plane, Nigerians still can't learn anything. See how the americans, british, malaysians and the rest are asking tough questions and demanding answers and calling for investigations and who shld do what.. All u hear in nigeria is RIP and dats it. Yet we went to school. What will RIP do for us; prevent future occurances punish offenders or take victims to heaven?

Lmao...it seems you're feigning ignorance about your Nigeria.

The Nigerian government wouldn't even be able to investigate its butt, with mirrors everywhere and a doctor standing close by.

As for the people, critical thinking is the last thing you would want most Nigerians to do, to be honest.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 1:10am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: If I ask you how was the late Man "airforce officer" captured, what will be your answer? If I ask where are the other members of his team or did he go alone to represent the airforce; what will your answer be? If I ask you how sure are you this individual is truly an officer of the Nigerian airforce what will your answer be? And finally if I ask you who has the authority to identify if truly this late individual is truly an aiforce officer what will your answer be? Just quick to insult kowai!
watch the video again sir...he said his superior sent him there to buy him something
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 1:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Christopher Kolade came up to tell Nigerians that an airforce chopper crashed in Bama in Borno and that Nigerians should be asured that it wasn't take down lk the Malaysian airplane in Ukraine that the chopper ws just a training mission. He went away with that. Why? because its Nigeria. At leat I know borno state is under siege @ d moment and so I wonder why Bama in Borno state a war Zone is where our choppers will be carrying ou trainning for pilots. Anything just goes in this country. That crash issue is gone. No investigations will be carried out and no more questions will be asked. Anyday boko haram comes up with a claim of downing our chopper the Defence spokesman and the likes of reuben agbati and doyin okupe will begin to cry fowl. Let us as a people ask questions and demand answers. Its our right..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by azimibraun: 1:20am On Jul 23, 2014
^^ "His superior sent him to go and buy him somthing" in a war zone? Ah! I don die! Infact I jst rest my case. I may not be able to save the world but I sure will contribute my QUOTA. As a citizen, I must keep talking. I wldnt want to be rememberd for keeping silent when voices were needed.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by MrT2011(m): 1:29am On Jul 23, 2014
olapluto:
And you are not very intelligent to know that the person killed is a Muslim??

And you are so dumb to know that Muslims are killed only:

1) When they support Christians.

2) When they obey the state law instead of Koran law.

3) When they serve the state ruled by Christian.

4) When they disobey the law of the sect.

5) Then such Muslim is considered an infidel too.

6) Now you know! Defend this Satanic Cult called Islam *- then you are a Serpent in a Zombie flesh and a snake movement readily to unleash her venom to devour the prey.

ZOMBOKI!!!

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by opportunist: 2:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Dammmmmnit this iz all gej's fault not nipping the cancer @ d bud, treating d issue with kid gloves. BokO~haRam' kill scores of our countrymen almost daily, strike in our capital at will, strike even in lagos. But everyday we hear "we've contained d terrorists" mehn after keen observation i know now our leaders don't give a fvck abt us. its every man 4 himself. dat been said, I'd sooner relocate 2 benin republic dan die by d hands of fvking extermists, not ashamed 2 say it.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by achi4u(m): 2:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Allah is great but he is nowhere to be found.
TRUly islam is a peaceful religion.

#runsoutofhere#

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Sloan: 2:40am On Jul 23, 2014
If there is still any soldier, airforce man or naval man in the Nigerian Forces, fighting under the current conditions, which he has known for more than a year, then I am sorry he shares a big blame for something like this one! What happened to the use of your common sense, not to mention trained, intelligence, soldier sense? It is not a question of if you are brave enough, or if you are smart enough, or if ...., BH can never be defeated for as long as your commanders are stealing billions of dollars every year in defense budget and the fhoolish president is asking for another billion dollars without accounting for almost $ 20 B in defense spending alone for the past 4 years! If you are good enough to be a soldier, to make the grade even as a combat infantry man, not to talk of an officer, you are good enough to succeed at anything in this world to put food on the table for yourself and family! In a professional army where the best is only good enough for even the most junior officers, where even a dead soldier will NEVER be left behind, even if only a part of his body remains, you may remain in such an army! It is sad, but this is what Nigerians will be enduring for as long as they refuse to take charge of their own future by kicking out the clueless fisherman president.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2014
See the so called "Giant of Africa" being slaughtered should we say be an " Islamic David"?

This is pathetic!!! failure of unimaginable proportions, utter disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Emessy(m): 3:27am On Jul 23, 2014
shymexx: Gory! shocked

What's the obsession with these folks and beheading people? From Libya, to Syria, to Yemen, to Saudi Arabia, to Qatar, to Iraq, to Afghanistan, to Somali, and now Nigeria - it's always about the darn head. Is it because they're rag-heads and to negate the "rag" on the head, they've to behead whoever they see as an infidel?

I'm still waiting for when they're going to start chopping off people's ar.ses, since they're fond of putting their ar.ses in the sky, when they pray.

I'll never understand these folks and their religion.

Mashallah!

Shalom!
Bros hope you heard HE IS A MUSLIM! if this is not proof enough for you too see boko haram has nothing to do with islam then I pity your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. / Zainab Ahmed: Nigeria Will Exit Recession Soon / Nasir Magarya: Bandits Reject Ransom For Release Of Zamfara Speaker’s Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.