Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) (12246 Views)

Boko Haran Prisoners: Obiano Pleads For Calm / I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Feedmemore(f): 3:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Jeeez!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Can't even finish watching the video. My question is, how did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by arewafederation: 4:25am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: Christopher Kolade came up to tell Nigerians that an airforce chopper crashed in Bama in Borno and that Nigerians should be asured that it wasn't take down lk the Malaysian airplane in Ukraine that the chopper ws just a training mission. He went away with that. Why? because its Nigeria. At leat I know borno state is under siege @ d moment and so I wonder why Bama in Borno state a war Zone is where our choppers will be carrying ou trainning for pilots. Anything just goes in this country. That crash issue is gone. No investigations will be carried out and no more questions will be asked. Anyday boko haram comes up with a claim of downing our chopper the Defence spokesman and the likes of reuben agbati and doyin okupe will begin to cry fowl. Let us as a people ask questions and demand answers. Its our right..

When you ask so many questions, you risk exposing the butts of our leaders which will make you an automatic sponsor of boko haram.

Bro, this is Nigeria where the more you see the less you understand.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by EasternLeopard: 4:28am On Jul 23, 2014
tit: Join me in demanding amnesty for Boko Haram.
#bringbackourarmy!

No wonder you opposed SIRIUS

You are a boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by EasternLeopard: 4:31am On Jul 23, 2014
publisher: Nigerians and their morbid taste for gory and blood filled pictures or videos, shedding crocodile tears yet helping terrorists spread their evil message.

Moderators should ban this thread immediately and I trust Youtube will take down this video in the next 24hours.

Several American contractors were beheaded and filmed during early stages of Iraq invasion, how many of such videos were proudly shared by Americans on the social media?

What is wrong with some of you people?

How does sharing this video help our war on terror, other than giving Boko Haram a demonic moral boost and more confidence?

It strengthens the resolve of the Nation against terrorists

So stop talking trash
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 23, 2014
edoyad: No shaking! I believe in our Military
This is why the military should do:
1) Massively and seriously invade the NE, occupy the zone and declare a serious curfew
2) Remove all NE governors and install military administrators
3) Regulate Islamic worship and the interpretation of the Quran
4) Stop going into battle with hilux and okada, when they should be handling serious armored tanks.

This is so irritating

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 23, 2014
tit:
tit: Join me in demanding amnesty for Boko Haram.
No type of dirty amnesty will be given to a cowardly group of men who hide behind 12 year old girls and decapitate unarmed soldiers.

If they are man enough, they should come out openly and fight. Not engage in this guerilla war that they will eventually lose

Boko haram will be wiped out, stop wasting your time dreaming useless dreams.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by GAB1: 4:38am On Jul 23, 2014
The guy went there to buy Fanta for his oga and was captured

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by tit(f): 5:28am On Jul 23, 2014
EasternLeopard:

No wonder you opposed SIRIUS

You are a boko haram.

why are you abusing me?
Is Buhari boko haram?
Did he not call for amnesty for Boko Haram?
I am just lending my voice to Buhari and Tinubu and Lai Mohammed and Sanusi et al who have called for amnesty for Boko Haram.
If you love them, you must love me also!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by bokoslayer: 5:33am On Jul 23, 2014
gozie143: jesus christ, what am i seeing. Mods take this to the front page. the whole world need to see this

Hope you know you are doing this nation a disservice?
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by semitunde: 5:35am On Jul 23, 2014
I'm thinking this is just a simple mistake by the reporters. A mix up of acronyms:

NAF - Nigerian Air Force

NAF - Nigerian Armed Forces.

The man was probably a soldier not an airforce officer. RIP.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2014
semitunde: I'm thinking this is just a simple mistake by the reporters. A mix up of acronyms:

NAF - Nigerian Air Force

NAF - Nigerian Armed Forces.

The man was probably a soldier not an airforce officer. RIP.

Its NA -Nigerian Army and Not Nigerian Armed Forces.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by snadguy007(m): 6:18am On Jul 23, 2014
*sighs* O ga o
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Wasquad(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Nigerian military, hahahaha.
Imagine getting your head cut off for 40000 naira a month! Satan forbid.

Wat of if he is an O'Level holder?
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Azo(m): 6:25am On Jul 23, 2014
Kalvan: Islam, well done ooooo.

*claps*

I hope one day you will make use of your faculties to realise this is no islamic act when even muslims get killed. I hope your hatred for islam is not blinding you.. If you have any questions, ask your government and what this has to do with 2015.

>>>>>>out..
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Osahon7: 2nd lieutenant is Army
yeah i know
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Azo(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2014
quid:
This is why the military should do:
1) Massively and seriously invade the NE, occupy the zone and declare a serious curfew
2) Remove all NE governors and install military administrators
3) Regulate Islamic worship and the interpretation of the Quran
4) Stop going into battle with hilux and okada, when they should be handling serious armored tanks.

This is so irritating

Do you think this is so hard to do. The government did not do this because they are behind it. Not up to a fifth of this happened during Obasanjos tenure and he declare SOE. Nigerians think..

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by chacoonder(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2014
No!No!No!...this is one too many. Its high time these blood suckers are wiped out from the surface of this earth.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by EasternLeopard: 6:45am On Jul 23, 2014
tit:

why are you abusing me?
Is Buhari boko haram?
Did he not call for amnesty for Boko Haram?
I am just lending my voice to Buhari and Tinubu and Lai Mohammed and Sanusi et al who have called for amnesty for Boko Haram.
If you love them, you must love me also!

In your mind you think they are right

Amnesty for what

Killing people who reject their view
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by omenka(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2014
God knows I won't watch this. Got enough disturbing videos in my head already.

The president slumbers while his countrymen are hacked to death day by day! He should take a good look at Iraq and then extrapolate the trajectory of this nation!

A stitch in time saves a billion!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by omenka(m): 6:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Feedmemore: Jeeez!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Can't even finish watching the video. My question is, how did we get here?
We got here through successive bad leadership and a devilish desire of bad leaders to perpetuate themselves in power regardless of the wishes of the people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by sweetguy10(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2014
GOD !! I shouldn't have watched this ...... Why why this early morning ? Omg !!!! Please remove this Vid
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Kalvan: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Azo:

I hope one day you will make use of your faculties to realise this is no islamic act when even muslims get killed. I hope your hatred for islam is not blinding you.. If you have any questions, ask your government and what this has to do with 2015.

>>>>>>out..

ISLAM!!!! Why evils?! Are you the only RELIGION on this Earth?!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by CyberTerrorist: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2014
omenka: We got here through successive bad leadership and a devilish desire of bad leaders to perpetuate themselves in power regardless of the wishes of the people.
And this set of people and those doing their bidding are still the ones clamouring that power must return to their region..
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2014
publisher: Nigerians and their morbid taste for gory and blood filled pictures or videos, shedding crocodile tears yet helping terrorists spread their evil message.

Moderators should ban this thread immediately and I trust Youtube will take down this video in the next 24hours.

Several American contractors were beheaded and filmed during early stages of Iraq invasion, how many of such videos were proudly shared by Americans on the social media?

What is wrong with some of you people?

How does sharing this video help our war on terror, other than giving Boko Haram a demonic moral boost and more confidence?

Many nigerians are narrow minded, they think by sharing the video, Boko haram is gonna get scared

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by lyntiffany(f): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
mizBerry1: where did u see 2nd lieutenant? The guy must have been beaten black and blue &strip of his trouser••cant yhu see he was wearing boxers
watch the video again cause he made mention of that.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by seankafor(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
mkoabiola: Dere 's nothing u can do to satisfy som ppu.
If dere is no video ,dey wil nva blv ,now dere is a video deu say trash.
Bok ar winning war against FG
FG needs to wake up
how does this one video show that the insurgnts is wining d war..u re quik to judge wif only one video...is naija d first place this is hapening? well rip to him .he died servinvhis coyntry..heaven tins
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by seankafor(m): 7:49am On Jul 23, 2014
edoyad: No shaking! I believe in our Military
leave fools who dont knw the effots of d military
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Demdem(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Jonathan is on top of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
lyntiffany: watch the video again cause he made mention of that.

Some of you are just plain ignorant, a joint task force is made up of army, navy, airforce, police and in some cases paramilitary. In a team an officer leads, and the officer might be from the navy, army or airforce since the JTF is made up of all the armed forces. So it's not out of place for an airforce officer member of the JTF to have an "oga" who is a second leutanent in the army.

Recruits in the military earn about 40,000 naira!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by SporaD8: 7:55am On Jul 23, 2014
AlfaSeltzer: Nigerian military, hahahaha.
Imagine getting your head cut off for 40000 naira a month! Satan forbid.
And what exactly are you insinuating? It pays to be unpatriotic and join the evil sect?!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by lyntiffany(f): 7:58am On Jul 23, 2014
torkaka:

Some of you are just plain ignorant, a joint task force is made up of army, navy, airforce, police and in some cases paramilitary. In a team an officer leads, and the officer might be from the navy, army or airforce since the JTF is made up of all the armed forces. So it's not out of place for an airforce officer member of the JTF to have an "oga" who is a second leutanent in the army.

Recruits in the military earn about 40,000 naira!
you are numb skull don't have time for you as it is too early for killing words with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Plans To Frame Atiku Will Fail - PDP Tells Buhari / Ohanaeze Criticise Bulkachuwa Over Inflammatory Comments On Ndigbo / Technical Glitches Throw Abuja, Lagos Residents Into Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.