Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You (21543 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / See What Makeup Did To This albino / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by chuxyz(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
I look at ladies who say they like being themselves and can't help but ROTFLOL. With most of them applying makeup like one coming outta a paint factory. Not to talk of the ego with which some will sway those expensive artificial hair as if it is the end of the world while they look down on every other person as if they are a piece of shit. There is one thing i want you all to know: Being oneself starts with being natural. Once a lady can't be natural, never accept a word when she says she is or likes being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't. In conclusion, i will like to tell you ladies that being yourself starts with being natural and if you all can do this, men will appreciate you more.

64 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Godmother(f): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Your opinion dude

45 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
@OP, one man's food is another man's shit....

*Runs outta thread*

9 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by icedee1: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
@op I support u 100% I don't like girls who can't look natural so many fake girls around trying to be what their mothers were not. I just tire for them and the mumu guys when dey follow them like dog

45 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by spicy244(f): 4:36am On Jul 23, 2014
Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko

32 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Mynd44: 9:04am On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko
So you dress to gain attention and acceptance? undecided

Sounds shallow. No offence

48 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by jayseehe(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
I'm not a lady, so I won't comment

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Austindark(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
this isn't supposed to be one sided, we accuse dem of looking artificial by paintings n hair but dat might be their leverage for our artificial six packs. some of ve natural pot belle but hustle hard to defy the natural by riding on packs, is dat not artificial.

so op let dem be most especially wen dey wear dem well.

my opinions tho

19 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by bizngr(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
That's your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by armadeo(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
On FP.

****** logs out*****

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by justi4jesu(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Every man to his own..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ednut1(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2014
from make up to hair. bros jst confess ur babe ask u to buy air u cant afford. he con dey pain u. hahah

21 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
I love mascaras. It just opens one's eyes.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by winiwini: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2014
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY WRONG. MAKE UP WILL JUST GIVE YOU A SHORT TIME LOOK, HE WILL APPRECIATE YOU FOR SHORTER TIME AND REALISE HOW UGLY YOU ARE LATER.....BE REAL GIRL!!!!

spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by SmooshCHN: 9:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm, my special advice goes to those even guys who even go to the extent of bleaching and looking brighter than their future, Don't be angry if at heaven's gate Angel Gabriel says your face doesn't match that on His Computer; Just go to he'll!!!
You won't die if you're 75% Real

19 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by imdolufemi: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2014
"Once a lady can't be natural,
never accept a word when she says she is or likes
being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who
makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't"
Totally disagree with the above, me loves a lady who knows how to look good and that doesn't take anything away from her. But I must add, the keyword here is to do it moderately

19 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Infantile thread this days

10 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Les: 9:11am On Jul 23, 2014
don't get it twisted, natural is beautiful, just a lil something if need be, but I think the op is saying something about ladies looking like they are heavily paid to advertise for paint factories with their faces, so uncool!!!

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by sucess001(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Very shallow,and stewpid opinion if you ask me.

So making up means u re not natural?...

Why not 'dress naked' to work since you want to be 'natural'?

No point disecting the argument....

Its even shallow on the face of it...

40 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Infantile topics this days

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by EddyNumerouno(m): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Its always funny the way some ladies open their eyrs like 1mbecile to put makeup undecided undecided
Lol I always appreciate beautiful ladies with little makeup. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Most men love celebrities like Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, Beyonce and Iggy Azaelia, yet they complain of women wearing Make up.

Why is your Celebrity crush not Asa or Some natural looking woman?

make up is spos to enhance the natural looks of a woman so please stop the self righteousness and show us pics of your wives and Gfs.

#TeamLightMakeup

57 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by priscaoge(f): 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Light makeup is not bad @ all. U don't have to use all d makeup items on ur face @ a time and end up looking like a masquerade or something that can make any child to start convulsing just like this picundecided

24 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by SmooshCHN: 9:13am On Jul 23, 2014
icedee1: @op I support u 100% I don't like girls who can't look natural so many fake girls around trying to be what their mothers were not. I just tire for them and the mumu guys when dey follow them like dog
to be true, those guys knows what they want. The only thing a girl cannot replace, make-up or even fill with Mary-K; that Shallow Well. wink
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by tbagjames(m): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
So you are trying to say just because my sister puts on makeup means she is not been herself? #runs to my sister, gives her a hot slap to unveil her true colours. Hope this doesnt end in a battle of slaps because doctors are on strike

4 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Noctec: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Everything must be done moderately.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Joshuadon: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
concern me .......

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't dig make up like that. I'm more of a tomboy. But I like mascaras and lip balms though. I love long fake nails too. grin. I don't like going on natural hair, if u have issues with, go jump in the deep end, I always say.

11 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
op and so what?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by emaxadey(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Smartlux(m): 9:15am On Jul 23, 2014
chewing and following undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Tailors So Unreliable? / Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.