Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch (21620 Views)

Is She The Best Dressed At Peter & Lola's Wedding? / Who Was Best-dressed At The Met Gala? Beyoncé , Jennifer Lopez Or Nicki Minaj / Iyanya Vs Desire Album Launch: Best & Worst Dressed From The Blue Carpet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2013
If you can recall, Emmy Nyra was a MISS at Tiwa Savages wedding which took place on the same day. I have to place her on the HIT list here because her outfit is now event appropriate. She looks vibrant and ready to party the night away making her our first HIT

Rita Dominic looks fun and simple at the same time. This outfit is perfect for the lady who wants to have fun but still look dinner ready. Rita, I love it, so she gets my second HIT

There is something so cool about this look for a RAP album launch. The hair? LOVES IT!. I do wish she ran an iron through those pants but it does not take much away from the look. This fly lady here is an event appropriate fashion HIT

http://entertainingafrica.com/best-worst-dressed-celebrities-ice-prince-foz-album-launch/
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2013

Toolz Toolz Toolz, how many times did I call you? How can you MISS two times in one day? It would have taken Toolz 5 minutes to walk into the nearest bathroom and have a change of clothes. This error on her part makes her a fashion MISS

Who is this lady? Who are her friends? Who are her brothers? Who are her sisters? Who is her boyfriend or husband? They deserve the naughty corner for not advising her that the boobs faux pas is a real huge no no. As a lady, I don’t want to rag on anybody’s boobs because I’m sure when age catches up with me I will get there too, but when I do, I will also buy all the necessary garments of “upliftment” to save myself such embarrassment. Madam you and your boobs are a huge MISS

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2013

When you want to channel your inner Lil Kim circa 1993, please do us all a favor and make sure it suits you. Get me a hose because I want to spray her right into the big bucket of fashion MISS

Great outfit, bad makeup can put anybody in the MISS category. I will not get into the fact that some Nigerian Women have taken this nose contouring thing to another scary level, lets ignore that for now. With makeup, sometimes less is more. The combination of colors on her face gives off a “drag” effect. The lipstick is screaming and distracting from the chicness of her outfit. Madam enter the one chance bus jump inside our fashion MISS
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Pink hair 100k ..wit snake head shocked
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by beau49: 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2013
Luv emma n toolz dress buh dey shud av atleast changed buh anywayz dey still rock.....nw dat lady on pink abi na red hair,wetin she tink say she wear even her second sef#mtchewww yeye dey smell.
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2013
lol. grin grin grin grin
Danielstainz: Pink hair 100k ..wit snake head shocked
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 10:20pm On Nov 24, 2013
lol
beau49: Luv emma n toolz dress buh dey shud av atleast changed buh anywayz dey still rock.....nw dat lady on pink abi na red hair,wetin she tink say she wear even her second sef#mtchewww yeye dey smell.
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Those 2 witches sitting down!
Who dem be?

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by MsSpaqs(f): 10:49pm On Nov 24, 2013
Toolz already said she was goin 2 rock Tiwa's Aso-ebi 2 the FOZ concert days before the events
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by homesteady(m): 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2013
Those two girls tho' grin grin Look at their ugly laps grin
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 12:32am On Nov 25, 2013
lmao you are funny
homesteady: Those two girls tho' grin grin Look at their ugly laps grin
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Brimmie(m): 1:12am On Nov 25, 2013
Who's that one with tiny head!? shocked Ovoko!!
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by EntertainingAf: 7:50am On Nov 25, 2013
WHICH ONE?

Brimmie: Who's that one with tiny head!? shocked Ovoko!!
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Waspy(m): 10:25am On Nov 25, 2013
@the last pics, cry
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Adesam09(m): 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2013
If
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by aventura: 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2013
Seun is now supporting indirect Indecency. Dude has finally grown up. Don't forget your vaseline. cool

3 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by yuzedo: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2013
ermm, did rita dummynick swallowed an puff-puff? undecided why did she looook [size=5pt]fat and ugly[/size] like supreme mother dame pateince jonata??

7 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
Smellos grin

Even tho I don't know the meaning of the stu.pid word
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by wilybebsy(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2013
lmao..dose 2 galz eh lmao..dose 2 galz eh
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2013
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by bankyblue(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2013
I cover this place with the blood of Jesus and come against those to wi*******
Sitting and crossing there legs for me to fall.
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by jamael(m): 1:48pm On Nov 25, 2013
WHO CARES? >:

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Youngsage: 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2013
yuzedo: ermm, did rita dummynick swallowed an puff-puff? undecided why did she looook [size=5pt]fat and ugly[/size] like supreme mother dame pateince jonata??
dryyyyy af

2 Likes

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Nobody: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2013
bankyblue: I cover this place with the blood of Jesus and come against those to wi*******
Sitting and crossing there legs for me to fall.

cheesy They are not appealing one bit, those laps are ugly.

They are the reason Jude okoye doesn't trust Omotayo.
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2013
EntertainingAf: lol. grin grin grin
EntertainingAf: lol
EntertainingAf: lmao you are funny
you inhale laughing gas ni undecided, or were you possessed by a re.t.a.rded ghost What is funny in those posts you quoted. You're the miracle Naija comedians are praying for, whether e funny or e no funny, them must laugh undecided

1 Like

Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2013
Sweet Jesus grin
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Twhizzy93(m): 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2013
some are good and some are bad
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by gal10(f): 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
yuzedo: ermm, did rita dummynick swallowed an puff-puff? undecided why did she looook [size=5pt]fat and ugly[/size] like supreme mother dame pateince jonata??
yes she did thanks to you grin BTW i finally visited your banana iceand yesterday but couldn't locate ya house! pls PM d address so that next time i would come and salute the chief! tenk cheesy
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Iaz93: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2013
gringrin
Me sef con dey wonder undecided See the fat face angry
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by sureteeboy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2013
Wetin Come concern Jose Morinho with Bayelsa United? Next thread plz.
Re: Best And Worst Dressed At FOZ Album Launch by Akposy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2013
Love d ist one! Cute

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / What Color Are Yur Nails? / How To Acheive A Black Afro Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.