Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) (38528 Views)

Korede Bello With King Sunny Ade [PICS] / Sunny Ade Wins N500m Copyright Suit 30 Years Later / Atiku Abubakar Celebrated 67th Birthday In Grand Style (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by lovelyronke20(f): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
One of the beautiful daughters of Juju maestro, King Sunny Ade, also known as KSA, held her traditional marriage in Ondo State.

The occasion took place over the weekend and the happy father could not hide his joy over the development.

The ceremony was graced by family members as well as associates of the couple. There were lots of foods and drinks to go round for the guests at the event. KSA danced with joy and blessed his daughter as she goes to her new home.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/28166/4/king-sunny-ades-pretty-daughter-weds-in-style-pict.html

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by lovelyronke20(f): 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2014

4 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Lobolintin(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
She was my babe in school then..... I married the former Ogun state governor daughter...happy for her

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 23, 2014
She's so cute smiley • happy married life to the couple smiley smiley..

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by 1stola: 12:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Lobolintin: She was my babe in school then..... I married the former Ogun state governor daughter...happy for her
*yawn*
Obi, abeg help me close that window. I wan sleep and cold dey.

52 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by priscaoge(f): 1:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats to the couple...Wish u guys a blessed union!

Btw the girl is pretty
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by wallex1983(m): 2:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Just wondering the musicians that would play at their reception......... #justthinking

7 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by DaVinChiSam(m): 6:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Pretty
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2014
King Sunny Ade; one of Nigeria's greatest. His music and dance steps are so electrifying, for a man his age. cool cool

God bless this union.

12 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 23, 2014
Lobolintin: She was my babe in school then..... I married the former Ogun state governor daughter...happy for her

`Yeah, you're very right. Same thing happened to me.
...happpppppyyyyyyy for her.

7 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2014
She is indeed a beauty, looks like her Mom.

6 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by seankay(m): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
I almost thought the groom was Salomon Kalou

1 Like

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ohn ohn smiley happy married life.....may deir lives be full of bliss....very beautiful couple........dat kings sunny ade's wife too is preety....adorable familycheesy

#TeamomoOndostate cool

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by EnterPRO: 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
when I saw the first picture, I was puzzled.

One of the beautiful daughters of Juju maestro,
King Sunny Ade, also known as KSA, held her
traditional marriage in Ondo State.

21 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 23, 2014
Fear catch me as I see the first picture. I had to scroll down to be sure my eyes were not deceiving me.

HML to the couple. cool

23 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Nothing interesting. It's just another wedding after all. undecided

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by kingzjay(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
Waoh! Sunny Ade... One of the greatest of our time... Wishing them fruitfulness in their marriage... Happy Married Life

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by HonourablePomk: 2:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Happy Life

2 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
HML to them. Marriage is bliss- to the right person - @ the right time.

5 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
I was there
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecidedsey una don see my comment
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Congrats KSA
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by oneitalia: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmmm Omo Alade... Ekimogun... Mo gba fun Omo Adegeye.. Long live the KING...

3 Likes

Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Atmmachine(m): 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
How old is she
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by Smartlux(m): 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
so? undecided
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by EliteYouth: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Re: King Sunny Ade’s Daughter Weds In Style (Pictures) by megabyte2(f): 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
I can smell lie lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Shows Up At Wizkid's Album Release Party (Photos) / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House / Mike Edwards: I Was A Homeless Athlete Fighting To Represent Nigeria Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.