Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

#BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House (38530 Views)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates Her 29th Birthday With Stunning Photos / #bbnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Constantly Fights And Talks In Her Sleep / BBNaija: Cee-C Dismisses Marriage Rumors With Her Sister's Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by TribesNG: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
The top 5 Big Brother Naija housemates, Miracle, Cee-C, Nina, Tobi and Alex are already out for a media tour, and they’ve been addressing some incidents which occurred while they were still in the house.

Cee-C who was interpreted to be a bitter person following her attitude on the show, said she brought ‘Double Wahala’ to the show because she saw the theme as ‘trouble’.
Cee-C who sat for an interview with Africa Magic TV, said; ”Wahala, I think, is trouble, the housemates see Cee-c as troublesome, so, I think I brought the double wahala to the house.”

She however noted that she will never lose herself for anyone.
”No matter the situation or circumstance I will never lose my self.
”There were times when I thought changing myself will make people like me but I did not lose myself because I know what I wanted”.

On the other hand, it seems Cee-C is getting all she never won on the show now she is out of the Big Brother House, as we just gathered that she just got another endorsement from a shapewear and lingerie store, alongside Nina.
@slimgirlshapewear wrote on Instagram; Over the years we (@Slimgirlshapewear and our American Store @bodyfabshop) have had endorsements with Khloé Kardashian, Blac Chyna, Amber Rose, Toya Wright, Reginae, Tiny and many more. We have NEVER had a Nigerian Brand Ambassador.Today, we announce that we are offering Cynthia Nwadiora and Chinonso Nina an opportunity to be our very first Nigerian Brand Ambassadors for our Product lines including, affordable shapewear, swimwear and clothes.We want to congratulate these ladies.Thank you. This came after Cee-C’s sister confirmed that she wasn’t assaulted at the Lagos Airport, rather it was her fans who were trying to get photos from her that caused the confusion. Here’s what was was written on Cee-C’s Instagram page; Hey Guys.Cee-C is safe and she’s good as well. Thank You For Your Concerns. She Can’t Wait To Talk To Everyone. She’s really Overwhelmed by the Love

http://toribaze.com/entertainment/bbnaija-cee-explains-why-brought-trouble-house/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, MissyB3, Fynestboi

5 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Jessyjack(f): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2018
Enough of all this naaaaaaw..... No better news since on Sunday come.... shuoooo

22 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Mabpaine(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
In other words scripted. undecided

Biko! Lazy Nigerians pls What are the best investments opportunities in Nigeria? I mean considering the tradeoff between Risks and returns

7 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Millz404(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Shebi this program don end... Nairaland make una try get sense...

27 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by lilfreezy: 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2018
Mod, if I see bbnaija thread on the front page again...

I kill you

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by EuroBoy007(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018

abeg who get ogbono soup... after making Eba i realised d soup has finished. cry

7 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by ekems2017(f): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
That's her attitude Abeg. You cant tell me that you acted a script for 82 days haba

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Memphis357(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
Can we all dead this BBN sheeet already
Can't understand y'all muthafuckaz!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by youngelder(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2018
After reading this post, i discovered that my intellect did not increase... cry

WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS ONE NA? angry undecided

3 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by binsanni(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
mitchew rubbish
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Dekingmoses(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2018
In summary dat way maks ha popular.

27 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by 36govs: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018

2 Shares

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by marvin905(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd

1 Share

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2018
my love for this lady faded for no just cause. Made me ask myself 'Is this how am going to love my future wife??'

Its really hard for most people to maintain love for a long time. In the same vain, it is hard to distinguish between that which is love and that which is lust.

Now i look back at what made me fall in 'love' in the first place, and i realise that what i felt wasn't love, it was lust all through.

Never make the mistake of falling in lust.

3 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by samyyoung1(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
Channel closed
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Azazi(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Husband go hard you.... shekina grin grin

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Jubilancy(f): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Eno ugh already
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
Entertainment is big business and part of life. Complainers shud deal with it. If u want to fix the country fix it with due action instead of acting like a nagging housewife here. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2018
She's trying to say she was only acting. We don't need explanations, madam. You don loose. Forget those endorsements, they are only compensations from her rich likes sad

2 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by frankpro27(m): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
I knew its all a strategy. Nobody can be that bad on live TV, not even the devil himself

4 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Reelmii: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
youngelder:
After reading this post, i discovered that my intellect did not increase... cry

WHICH KIND WAHALA BE THIS ONE NA? angry undecided
the double whalala kind
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by candidbabe(f): 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
Double wahala indeed

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Boyooosa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
lilfreezy:
Mod, if I see bbnaija thread on the front page again...

I kill you
In a gentle and polite manner I ask: why did you open the thread even after seeing bbnaija in the topic?

2 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by okolet(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
H
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by Fingesi(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
You fit pose for this chair dey enjoy your Nairaland.com news na.
Abi how you see am.

KEY FEATURES
Set of four chairs
Centre table with tempered top glass.
Benefits of Self Assembly Furniture
No termites
No wood rot
No mold growth
No rain or flood damage
Washable with soap & water
Change colours of cushion to suit your taste
Easy assembly & disassembly for storage
Lightweight, easy to move around
UV stabilised
Fire retardant
All-weather proof
Can be made in Various Colours
Broken parts can be easily replaced

Contact
Jterrix interior decor
3rd Avenue, Gwarinpa
Fct, Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
bigbrother double wahala
Mabpaine:
In other words scripted. undecided

Biko! Lazy Nigerians pls What are the best investments opportunities in Nigeria? I mean considering the tradeoff between Risks and returns
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by MKO4ever(m): 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
My girl, just work on your areas of improvement and only the sky shall be your limit
Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by maxiuc(m): 1:55pm On Apr 24, 2018
grin

Why is that thick chubby and plus sized ladies are not always picked for this show

They are been biased here

Enough of seeing skinny and Bonny Ladies

Bbn should give us chubby mamas next time
Haba angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: #BBnaija: Cee-c Explains Why She Brought Trouble Into The House by mustmust(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Icandy Battle Between Michael Jai White And Willy Monfret! / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.