Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,310 members, 7,867,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp (6685 Views)

Lagos Seizes Expired Fish From Indian Company / Are Bald Or About To? Grow Your Hair From The Inside. / Rice Variants For Diabetic Patients, Weight Watchers And Health Conscious People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by ZUBY77(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
wallflower:

Google it man, you would be surprised.
In my opinion Weed is much better than Alcohol.

Weed is a million times better than alcohol.

Alcohol is pure poison.

1 Like

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by fyneboi79(m): 9:37am On Jul 24, 2014
deavicky: they don bring topic for una. Continue to smoke am. For ur information this ppl no dey smoke am o, they dey cook am eat
Yes they don bring topic for us.You can continue to revel in your self imposed ignorance grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by Nicepoker(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2014
YoursGEJ: So how do they know who is suffering from chronic pain because as I dey so e be like say my ear dey pain me. When can I start planting?
they have ur medical records. They are not 5tupid like u
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by sidosky(m): 10:53am On Jul 24, 2014
what is the difference between cooking it and smoking it?abeg weed na weed
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by sidosky(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2014
deavicky: they don bring topic for una. Continue to smoke am. For ur information this ppl no dey smoke am o, they dey cook am eat

What is the difference in smoking or using weed to cook?nor be the same brain and body the thing enter. Abeg leave church for pastor
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by dre247(m): 12:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
;DChoi. My back aches. Make I roll 1 jumbo take cure this pain grin

1 Like

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by Originalsly: 12:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
chibecanglobal: Does it mean that canabis is beneficial health-wise?
You .....like so many others...are really in the dark when it comes to cannabis. There is no one herb/drug period that has as many health benefits as cannabis. Do people abuse cannabis?....like any other thing yes they do but sooo many people single out cannabis abusers while turning a blind eye to others.....hypocrites. Is cannabis addictive?...no.....but cigarettes are and so are painkillers and sooo many other legal drugs out there. Smoke it...cook it...make tea with it....cannabis is natural medicine.

1 Like

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by aronmatt3: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
I do not think it is right for government to ban something that can be useful for others, if they are so concerned about the mis-use then they should regulate it instead of banning and making others life miserable.
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by fdonsky(m): 1:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
Marijuana is not as bad as some people sees it. To get fact regarding the advantage of Marijuana, please visit your search engines for medical marijuana...the plant always make me strong and smart during working hours.

1 Like

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by 360command: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2014
experimentist: If government like make dem no permit am, me deh grow my own here for Naija.. NDLEA catch me if you cyaan..
1,2. NDLEA is coming for you
3,4. Better lock your door
5,6. Pray to God
7,8. Prayers been answered
9,10 A warning to you
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by YoursGEJ(m): 3:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
Nicepoker: they have ur medical records. They are not 5tupid like u

And medical records can prove that I'm currently having pain. Don't my records indicate what I've told the doctors. Or is there a painometer that is used to test for pain and prove that I've been lying all along. I work in a hospital and you can't imagine the acting that patients display just to get drug prescriptions.

So go back and tell your father and mother that they gave birth to an ignorant, f00lish imbe-cile who cannot make a simple argument

1 Like

Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by fm7070: 3:38pm On Jul 24, 2014
cannabis has its medical advantage.
the abuse is what is causing problems
some herbal medication do contain certain portion of it
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by fyneboi79(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
Originalsly: You .....like so many others...are really in the dark when it comes to cannabis. There is no one herb/drug period that has as many health benefits as cannabis. Do people abuse cannabis?....like any other thing yes they do but sooo many people single out cannabis abusers while turning a blind eye to others.....hypocrites. Is cannabis addictive?...no.....but cigarettes are and so are painkillers and sooo many other legal drugs out there. Smoke it...cook it...make tea with it....cannabis is natural medicine.
Tell it to them preacher!!!
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by Revolva(m): 11:49pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hey singin marlon asher ganja planter... Hey germany here I come
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by Drhenrysaint(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
U gave ne permission to plant weed.
Make I hear say I no convert to a wholesaler within 1yr. Shm for oyinbos
Re: Germany Allows Seriously Ill Patients To Grow Their Own Indian-hemp by experimentist: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
360command: 1,2. NDLEA is coming for you
3,4. Better lock your door
5,6. Pray to God
7,8. Prayers been answered
9,10 A warning to you
grin

11,12.. You no well..

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Food Diary / Do You Hate Or Love Locust Beans? / Help! The Big Snails Are Moving In The Bag!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.